Assassins Creed: Iron Hearts

PrismaCube

Hello everybody, two years ago I started to write my own Assassins Creed story set in Europe, Germany during WWII. I never continued the story up until recently. So from here on out I will every now and then post my own Assassins Creed fan made story. You are welcome to write me a message and leave feedbacks, as a matter of fact I would apprecite it. I will do my best to not be racist in this fiction and I will respect each culture the same, however some things have to be said inorder to capture the feeling of history and life back then and I hope you do not judge me behalf on my own story. If you have anything to say to me, please write me a message, please do not post it in here or I will be forced to delete it. This Thread is only for my ficition of Assassins Creed. Now then I hope you will enjoy this as much as I have enjoyed creating this fan-made story.

Inspired by historical events and characters. This work of fiction was designed, developed and prodouced by a single person who respects all culures and religions.

Last edited:

PrismaCube

Chapter 1: When everything changed, and we were already used to it. (Part 1)

“...it will be a glorious nation! A german nation!...” Elise turns off the radio. “Isabell dinner is ready!” Elise shouts across the house. She picks up the two wooden plates with a small amount of meat and vegetables on them and proceeds to walk to the table.

“Coming!” A young female voice response from outside.

Elise set’s down the plates with the wooden cutlery on each side of the plates, knife on the right side facing inward, fork on the left side. The door opens and a young girl comes walking in.

“Shoes off at the door, Isabell.” Elise commands.
“Yes! I know, no need to tell me!” Isabell responded with an annoyed voice.
“If you know, then why do you forget it so often? Maybe you should sweep the floor next time you forget.” Elise stats.
The girls sit down at the table and start to eat.
“So tell me how was school today? Did you ask the older kids for help in math like I told you to do?” Elise asked.
“No, the teacher was really mad at us today and gave us all a beating for doing poor homework, we were not allowed to talk for the rest of the day. Kevin however dared to talk, his hands are as red as a tomato for the next couple of days.” Isabell explains.
“Serves you right, either you do your homework properly or you will stay dumb for the rest of your life. That Kevin kid obviously does not know what respect towards your elderly is when he does not heed the warning of the teachers.” Elise said.
“But that is so unfair! It is cruel that the teacher punishes us, they are not even ou-” Isabell get’s cut off.
“Drop it Isabell, I do not want to hear another word from you on that topic! You know better than you argue about this.” Elise said angrily
“Bu-”
“Alright to you room! NOW!”
“NO!”
“NO?!, Isabell to your room NOW or you will receive a beating too today.”
“You're not my mother!”
“I’m your older sister that gives me enough right to raise you properly!”
“Mom would have never allowed this.”
“HOW WOULD YOU KNOW! YOU WERE TOO YOUNG TO EVER GET TO KNOW HER.” Elise yells across the entire house.
Isabell pushes the plate with the rest of the food to the floor and starts running crying to her room.
Elise stand up hastily almost knocking her chair to the floor. “ISABELL! YOU COME CLEAN THIS MESS UP RIGHT NOW! AFTER I GIVE YOU A BEA-”
A loud knock on the door cuts Elise off.
“For god's sake what is it now” Elise starts walking towards the door, tying her her back into a ponytail.
As she opens the door two male soldiers in black uniform stand in front of her.
“Good day to you mylady. I’m sorry if we come at an unpleasant moment but we would like to speak to you.” The first soldier said.
“Oh no do not worry about it, please come in.”
“Thank you kindly young miss.”
Elise closes the door behind her after the two men enter. “Just take a seat there by the table.
The two men take a seat and start to take out papers as Elise cleans the floor and table, form the leftover food.
“Problem with the kid?” asked the second soldier?
“No, sister, but yeah she has been a problem the last couple of days.” Elise said while putting the dishes on the counter.
“Now, what business would you have with me?” Elise asks as she sits beside the two soldiers.
The first soldier gives her a paper, and a small wooden box.
“Your father, served the kaiser greatly in the great war. Although he died in battle he would have received a second class iron cross upon his return.”
Elise opens the small wooden box and takes out an iron cross and a dog tag. On the dog tag the following was inscribed:

Jürgen Eberhard
Potsdam Vogelsang
7. 2. 85.
D.R.8. ERS.ESK 2.M.G.K.3.ESK. Nr 14

“Yeah this is definitely my father's dog tag, but why are you giving me this?” Elise asks
“Well we got orders to recruit you into the army, you are to be station in Bayern and train at a camp there, because your father served Germany greatly during the Great War the pay will be great if you do accept. As for your sister she will be send to another camp where she will be kept safe during your absence.” The Second Soldier explains.
After a few minutes of thinking Elise started to talk.
“Well this is certainly a surprise visit to me on such a short term. I do understand the circumstances thou. After all I owe Hitler a favor, he has provided many of us homeless people a home with almost no tax to pay for it, I could not be anymore grateful. Still on that term I could not possible thing of leaving my sister behind. Even if she is going to a camp where everything will be provided to her. I’m sorry but I must decline.”
The two soldiers look at one another and then proceed to stand up.
“We understand young lady, in that case it is a shame, however the offer still stand anytime.”
The second soldier gets out a small piece of paper.
“Here is the address of the nearest wehrmacht office incase you do decided to enlist, there is a small office not to far from here, the german wehrmacht would certainly have an advantage with you teaching the children of tomorrow.”
Elise accompanies the two soldiers to the door.
“Thank you I will certainly keep that in mind. Good day to you gentlemen.”
“Good day.” The two soldiers replied, leaving the house and disappearing down the street.

PrismaCube

(Part 2)

Elise sits back down in the kitchen and observes the dog tag with a rather sad look. Slowly creeping down the stairs Isabell peeks around the corner.
“Who were they?”
Elise looks up in surprise and looks at Isabell, after a short notice of silence she waves Isabell over.
“Come here sister.” She said with a smile and then padding her legs.
Isabelle joins her sister and sits on her lap. Elise embraces her sister.
“Those were some really nice men that will soon be taking care of you.” Elise started to say with some sadness while holding the dog tag tightly in her hand.
Isabell noticed the sadness in Elise and too starts to cry.
“I’m sorry Isabell, I’m sorry that I yelled at you. You are the only one I have left, I do not want to lose you. But try as I may the only way to keep you safe is to let you go. Tears started to flow down Elise’s face.
Holding her big sister tightly Isabell begins to cry and tries to speak through her pain and sorrow.
“I don’t w-w-want you to lea-ve me! I’m so-orry I love yo-u. Please st-t-tay with me!”
Elise starts to stroke Isabell’s hair.
“I will never leave you, I will always be there for you, even if you can not see me.”

Several hours pass as the girls sorrow over the future that is to come for them and take them both on a different path, late at night Isabell feel asleep in Elise arm’s. Carrying her sister to her bed Elise made sure to not wake her up. After that she proceeded to head to bed herself.

The following morning Elise headed out to the stop by at the market for some groceries and to stop by the barracks. While entering a shop the door bell rings to notice the shop owner of his customer. Out of the back a somewhat rounder around his waist and looking pretty old looking man with a mustache and barely any hair on his head came to greet Elise.

“Ah miss Eberhart! It is good to see you!”
“Bercow it is good to see you.” Elise moved towards him opening her arms.
The man embraces her hug and looks at her.
“Look at you little girl all grown up. How is your sister?”
“Isabell is doing pretty good, some trouble in school but that is about it. Say since when have you been back in town?”
“Just arrived yesterday.”
“How was your pilgrimage to Jerusalem?”
The man sits down on a three legged stool near by.
“Oh my dear it was a long and hard trip. I made many new friends on my way there. But I will tell you some more about it some other time I have to rest for a while, and I doubt you came here to hear me ramble on about my voyage.”
“Oh Bercow I would never say that, I love your stories mother told me many of your travels that you have told her when she was still younger.”
The old man gives a small smile.
“You remind me a lot of her. The wisdom of your mother and strength of your father. Now then is there anything you need my little girl.”
“You are to kind Bercow, I just came to get some groceries, is your wife out of town?”
The man stood up and proceeds to fill a wool bag full of several stuff. “No she is upstairs taking a nap, she deserved it after looking after the shop for almost an entire year whilst I was gone.”
Elise smiles.
“Here.” Bercow gives the wool bag of grocery to Elise. “It’s on the house.”
With a surprise face on her Elise took the bag. “Once again I’m forever grateful Bercow, you have been too kind to me these past years.”
“Don’t mention it, if it were not for your father I would not be here today. Say hello to Isabell for me”
“Sure will, and thank you again.” Elise walks out the door with a small wave and a gentle smile.

While walking down the street towards the office Elise stops by an abandoned house.

The french family that used to life here moved out last month, back to france. With current events it is no surprise to me. The little boy that grew up here beside me, Peter was his name? The family was trapped in Germany during the Great war. Said something about never leaving their family home. That was back when the father was still alive and they were a family of seven, now only three remain. I heard he was eager to join the army. Although we are considered enemies now, I could never wish for a death to a childhood playmate.

Elise continued walking down the street until she arrived at the office, several cars were parked outside, more than usual. Upon entering the office Elise noticed many town folks all were here to enlist into the military. Even her old teacher who served in the Great war, a rather old guy. News must have spread quickly about the coming of the second war. Sitting down and awaiting her turn to sign up Elise noticed the second soldier from yesterday entering the office. The Soldier instantly noticed Elise and walks up to her.

“Ah miss Eberhart was it?”
“Eberhard, with a d at the end.” Elise corrected him.
“Right, I’m surprise to see you here. Yesterday you declined our offer.”
“I thought long about it...I have decided to join the Wehrmacht.”