No Livestream Tonight

raymond

KingsEntourage
Hey guys sorry but there won't be a livestream tonight I don't believe. As many of you know Every Friday I or someone from GLG tries to livestream. So far we have gotten good feedback and around 50 viewers at peak is what we have seen. It has been amazing but I am going out of town this weekend for family issues so I won't be able to livestream. I don't know if any of you smaller YouTubers or any GLG members want to livestream tonight for us but I would love and encourage someone to do that. If you want to stream for GLG just reply to this with you link and hopefully you will get some GLG support.

We have some new stuff coming including GLG teams. I have organized a couple of League of legends teams. The top one will be our GLG tournament team which will be competing to try and win some online tournaments and see where it goes from there. We thank everyone who has been active on the Forum and invite you to ask any questions you may have in the reply section below. Thanks and sorry again that I am unable to Livestream tonight.