One of the best games I have ever played is coming out today

Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
Baldurs gate 1 & 2 including the expanions were one of the best RPG games I ever played. If not the best ever-made. The first game was released in 1998. Still holds true today even with all the Mass Effects, dragon age and all that other crap as being one the best.

The game is so important to so many people that its been restored and is being re-released today to PC, with ipad and mac version not fare behind.

I already preordered my copy. If you like RPGS. This is the game that started it all. Dont judge it on graphic merits. The art is timeless. I recommend you get it.

jasper.vth

To me the music in a game is a quarter of what makes it memorabel. While I was watching this the music immediately was a huge part of the whole so I already liked that. Because of the game being that old, you just can't (as you rightfully say) go and complain about the graphics. I actually think that, keeping in mind that this was released 14 years ago, the graphics are actually pretty good. I remember worse from the games of that period. So I might check it out a bit more before going into this, but the thing I don't like is the god-perspective (Don't know if this is the right term, I mean looking from the sky down on your character) and I never liked it. When I'm playing an RPG I want to be in the world, not floating above it. But considering the age of this, I might just check it out. Thanks for recommending this, because I never heard of it before :)