Pokémon Black 2 & White 2

DaVinkie

Pokemon-Black-2-and-Pokemon-White-2-Details.jpg

So guys, who, besides me, is looking forward to these games? Only two weeks before they hit the shelves here, a bit shorter for the Americans, and I can barely contain my excitement.

Which version are YOU going to pick, and why? Which starter? Any ideas for a team? What are you looking forward most to?

I'm getting White 2 for the continuation of my Pokémon White story, the (in my opinion) better version exclusives, probably starting with Tepig and I might just go with an entire fire type team, my favorite type by frickin' far. I'm really looking forward to the

<SPOILERS>
Pokémon World Tournament, I would love to challenge Steven again.

I'm just sad I won't be able to get the additional "hard mode unlock" as it's Black 2 exclusive. I might even purchase another copy just for that.
</SPOILERS>

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, I suggest you check out this page:
http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/

Evelyn

I will probably go with Snivy like I did in the first game (hopefully he's still an option) just 'cause I ALWAYS use the grass starter... I will try to catch a Bearctic 'cause they're cute as hell... but that's all I can think of at the moment...

DaVinkie

I will probably go with Snivy like I did in the first game (hopefully he's still an option) just 'cause I ALWAYS use the grass starter... I will try to catch a Bearctic 'cause they're cute as hell... but that's all I can think of at the moment...

Yeah, the starters are the same. Snivy actually got buffed a little bit, you'll be able to teach it Dragon Pulse later on. Beartic is a cool bean, I used one before and he doesn't dissapoint. Be absolutely sure to teach it Icicle Crash, though, it's his main move.

Evelyn

A more buff Serperior... I'll tkae that xD And will do, love me some icicle crash xD... As a thought I remember in Emerald when I got an Exploud... Uproar became so ridiculously overpowered xD

DaVinkie

A more buff Serperior... I'll tkae that xD And will do, love me some icicle crash xD... As a thought I remember in Emerald when I got an Exploud... Uproar became so ridiculously overpowered xD
Yeah, uproar can be a crazy move, wrecked my shit more than once I dare say.