Support Us by becoming a GrayLines+ member

Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
graylinesplus_full_nobg.png

When we created Gray Lines gaming we had one main thing in mind. Creating large awesome community with the comradeship similar to a small clan.
For past 5+ years we have hosted in one form or another servers for you all to enjoy. At this time we are hosting about 10 servers. That Includes our Teamspeak server and all the different games were in. We have never asked for any kind of donation. We do this because we feel quality community experience is well worth the cost.

However with current growth In our community, our server equipment is getting old. :confused:
We cant afford new equipment on our own (around the $2000-$3000 mark). If you have enjoyed being part of this great group of players and can afford to help out. We would really appreciate it.

jasper.vth

I already like the fact that the asking for money isn't for you guys to make a profit but for maintenance reasons. Otherwise I would have just gone away. Unfortunately I'm a university student who hasn't got a lot money to spare for the moment... And on the other hand, I'm just an active member on the forums, I don't really play the games on the community servers, because I don't have the time (unfortunately). I would certainly pay up if I was active on those gaming- servers, but I'm not. If I have some spare cash after the holiday seasons and after I bought some games and stuff I will donate a bit. I hope you guys understand and I will donate one day. And I like the graylines+ logo with the black and yellow, colours of my footballclub ;-)

Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
Thank for the input. glg+ is not required in anyway. Keep In mind we try our best to give something back in return.

We appreciate you being on the forums and staying active!

DeadMansHorror

I don't like to donate on a monthly bases, but as I like your minecraft-server Medivh and played on a lot allready I could think of a small one time donation (maybe some more in the futures). I just need a Paypal adress ;).

Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
That can be arranged and you still get perks. Also you can donate one month and then stop. Regardless I will PM you info.