Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Great Posts all of you.

It was good seeing more chapters of Alice Quest as well as seeing Lyr check up on all his peeps from the last post...

But... One thing about That Lyr post... He didn't go and see the kid he woke from the coma? I know it was in a dream but I would've thought he would just stop by and say hi. That was really the only thing that bothered me though, it was still a wonderful post, I especially liked the Merwoman.

I feel like Havenbrook is quickly becoming a sort of temporary welling for alot of people, but... Mina is getting something from them to alleviate the cost.

Nina and Reah offer Nina's weave enchanting to Ed. Mag's family is offering their Farm animal yield to the Manor. Veeti is currenly working with Ed as well.

Now even more supportive assets arrive!

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Great Posts all of you.

It was good seeing more chapters of Alice Quest as well as seeing Lyr check up on all his peeps from the last post...

But... One thing about That Lyr post... He didn't go and see the kid he woke from the coma? I know it was in a dream but I would've thought he would just stop by and say hi. That was really the only thing that bothered me though, it was still a wonderful post, I especially liked the Merwoman.

I feel like Havenbrook is quickly becoming a sort of temporary welling for alot of people, but... Mina is getting something from them to alleviate the cost.

Nina and Reah offer Nina's weave enchanting to Ed. Mag's family is offering their Farm animal yield to the Manor. Veeti is currenly working with Ed as well.

Now even more supportive assets arrive!
...I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT ABOUT THAT KID!!!

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
...I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT ABOUT THAT KID!!!
He didn't go and see the kid because he had no idea where the kid was located. Nothing from the dream really said where he was from, just somewhere that has horses and carriages with which to run over child. It isn't exactly easy to contact Methos to find out, and he could have asked Destani, but Lyr is a tough guy, not someone who would admit to his friend/partner/boss that he is going around helping the people he met. I mean, look at Destani and his personality. Do you think he would ever stop making fun of Lyr about that?

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

He didn't go and see the kid because he had no idea where the kid was located. Nothing from the dream really said where he was from, just somewhere that has horses and carriages with which to run over child. It isn't exactly easy to contact Methos to find out, and he could have asked Destani, but Lyr is a tough guy, not someone who would admit to his friend/partner/boss that he is going around helping the people he met. I mean, look at Destani and his personality. Do you think he would ever stop making fun of Lyr about that?

Good thing Me and Zombie have an idea to put Destiny boy in his place through embarrassment... Or not, who knows.