Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Dahlexpert

Also just read the zombie and frost colabe. It was very cute and as for the ending, I think Blisk would be more pissed then Betty.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Hey all. Just posted a collab with Frost I should have posted... about three posts ago. :( This is bad because not only does it set up for the mission, but it has an important revelation. Sorry. I'll try to do better. Super sorry.

Black0ut

Hey all. Just posted a collab with Frost I should have posted... about three posts ago. :( This is bad because not only does it set up for the mission, but it has an important revelation. Sorry. I'll try to do better. Super sorry.
Is perfectly fine. Also, good post, my attention was drawn in with the crisp writing style you both have. Jay will be happily surprised that he has a daughter on the way... and if he knew she was pregnant, he'd try to get her to stay at the Guild. Made me smile.

Also... um... yeah. I'm 19 now. Woo.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Is perfectly fine. Also, good post, my attention was drawn in with the crisp writing style you both have. Jay will be happily surprised that he has a daughter on the way... and if he knew she was pregnant, he'd try to get her to stay at the Guild. Made me smile.

Also... um... yeah. I'm 19 now. Woo.

Yep, and that's why Sylvie withheld the information for now. Because she is not going to stay home when her people are in crisis.

Also, happy birthday Black! 19. That age between legal adult and the big 2 0 that no one really cares enough to throw a special party for.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Yep, and that's why Sylvie withheld the information for now. Because she is not going to stay home when her people are in crisis.

Also, happy birthday Black! 19. That age between legal adult and the big 2 0 that no one really cares enough to throw a special party for.
Gem turns 19 on the 17th, I turn it on the 31st.

Black0ut

I actually had some family I haven't seen in awhile come stay with us. They're pretty awesome and way too kind. The two kids have taken on my sister's and my attitudes and temperaments (one was 7, the other was 3 last time we saw em). I didn't think they'd remember me, but they totally did.
Gem turns 19 on the 17th, I turn it on the 31st.
I'll be coming to wish you both a happy birthday at this time, so get prepared for that. :p;)

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
I actually had some family I haven't seen in awhile come stay with us. They're pretty awesome and way too kind. The two kids have taken on my sister's and my attitudes and temperaments (one was 7, the other was 3 last time we saw em). I didn't think they'd remember me, but they totally did.

I'll be coming to wish you both a happy birthday at this time, so get prepared for that. :p;)
Thanks for the sentiment but birthdays arent that special to me.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

I turn 21 on the 28th. Wooo legal drinking age... If I cared to drink.