Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

My best team, at least with the limited roster right now, is 18/Beerus/Kid Buu

I am good with Nappa and Krillen though, so I swap them out for my others every so often.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

In other Db FighterZ news, I just matched up against the 4th best player in the world... Uhh... I am just proud I put up a fight honestly, downing his Goku and his Vegeta!

20180115_164056.jpg
20180115_163052_HDR.jpg

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So, as of right now I am loving the Dragon Ball FighterZ beta... WHEN I CAN FIND A MATCH.

It takes like... 30 minutes to get a game, the servers just can't handle the number of people playing... Aaand it just froze while I was writing this...

But this may be the best Fighting Game I've ever played... Nothing is more satisfying than a insanely close game where you're playing Beerus and just before he lands the final hit you just Hakai poor Gohan off the face of the world... SO GODDAMN HYPE!
Thanks again for letting me know about this Frost. As you can see from my YouTube page, I have been enjoying it.

Black0ut

I apologize to interrupt you guys, but um... it's important.
So... Exo is at my house, and his parents have booted him out of their home. He has no place to go, and has no job. I'm trying to set up a place for him to go. I don't think he'll be online for a long time, so... yeah. Give him all the love in the world right now, because he needs it.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So... Exo is at my house, and his parents have booted him out of their home. He has no place to go, and has no job. I'm trying to set up a place for him to go. I don't think he'll be online for a long time, so... yeah. Give him all the love in the world right now, because he needs it.
He has mine. What happened exactly? Can you give him a place for a little while?

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

What a Cunt. That she would really go through with that, to kick him outside in the winter is fucking awful.

I hope that bitch gets everything that's coming to her!

In the meanwhile, please take care of Exo. Tell him how much we love him and remind him that he has a real family over here. You're a good friend for this Black, I just hope someone would do the same for me if my shittu parents decide to kick me out like they've threatened...

Dahlexpert

Finally back from work, my alert button wasn't informing me of what's been going on this site? Sees all the stuff that's been going on. Ou wow, um Exo your mom is a bitch for kicking you out of your home in the middle of winter, also Blackout great work taking him in for the time being. Isen't this site grand. :D

ExoGrim

bit of an update on me... currently moved to my other friends house and I'm going to be working with his church's bishop to see about arrangements for until I can either get a job or get financial aid from the local community college. I also have another picture if you want to see it :3