Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Black0ut

Wow. Great posts. Um... wow... powerful stuff. If they were found fast enough, the fingers can be reattached if... you want... ahem...

Really thought she was about to die there...
Depends on if the other Hunters were willing to venture forth into a forest that a master marksman has learned how to move through and use to his advantage...

Insane Darkness

A lot of the stuff posted yesterday has been weeks, if not months in the making. I'm glad it's all (as far as I know -_-) out there for everyone to read. :D

Also, completely rebranded my Gamigon profile. I felt that, if I were to be more active on here, I should at least have my profile look better. :/

Dahlexpert

Also to get my two cents in, Love the colabe with Blackout & insane darkness loved how the colabes mixed with each other. Also don't forget to read the colabe with me and zombie. Mina talks to Alice again with recent events.

ExoGrim

Bit of an update on me. The whole, get the hell out of my house thing, turned out to be a misunderstanding. So I'm back with my parents for the time being. That being said, I don't think I'l be continuing on Terra Dolar anymore. I can't keep myself motivated enough to proceed any further with the story (or my own for that matter). Hopefully I can use this time to come up with an RP for you all after Zombie's epic story comes to it's conclusion.

Dahlexpert

Bit of an update on me. The whole, get the hell out of my house thing, turned out to be a misunderstanding. So I'm back with my parents for the time being. That being said, I don't think I'l be continuing on Terra Dolar anymore. I can't keep myself motivated enough to proceed any further with the story (or my own for that matter). Hopefully I can use this time to come up with an RP for you all after Zombie's epic story comes to it's conclusion.

Well nice to see that your back home, but if you ever feel motivated again were always here.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
That's okay, but... I, um... don't understand. How is you getting kicked out of your house a "misunderstanding"?

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Hey Exo, I'm happy for you but... You and Black don't live on the coast, do you?

Almost all of mid and northern west coast is on Tsunami watch after an Earthquake in Alaska.

Thankfully it is just a watch though, so I don't think there's any need to panic if you do, just be alert and keep an eye on the news.

Last edited:

Black0ut

Unfortunately, we do. And, to make matters worse, to get to a safe zone would take too long. We have to be on the other side of I-5 and a little bit away from that, like a few miles, before we reach the no Tsunami zone. Hopefully no Tsunamis strike, so yeah... *heads off to the introvert lair*

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Unfortunately, we do. And, to make matters worse, to get to a safe zone would take too long. We have to be on the other side of I-5 and a little bit away from that, like a few miles, before we reach the no Tsunami zone. Hopefully no Tsunamis strike, so yeah... *heads off to the introvert lair*
I am sure if you guys were in danger, you would be aware of it by now.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Hey, I just realized I hit 1000 views on my YouTube page! Actually, 1100. Thank you all who help me out by liking, sharing, and simply watching.

Insane Darkness

Hey, I just realized I hit 1000 views on my YouTube page! Actually, 1100. Thank you all who help me out by liking, sharing, and simply watching.

Congrats, Zombie. :D My upload schedule isn't as pretty as yours, but I try my best.

I'm currently at 1,800 or so total views and 46 subs. I do more PC and Nintendo stuff on my channel. I do stuff that I enjoy that other people don't. :/