Operator 21O
Staff member
Monster Hunter Sylvie!

View attachment 1454

Hunter Aelita, the Eagle Eye Sniper

0206181609.jpg
0206181609a.jpg

Dahlexpert

Aw such a nice little colabe, between Zombie and Blackout. Great to see a character that was a baby back in the earlier parts return. Also why can someone explain how Timinta is a deme god?

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Runseca is her mother. Titania's father had an one night stand with the goddess. That is why she can run super fast, just like the messenger goddess.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Great Job on them! The callback to the harpies was great, it was good seeing them again... Boy they age fast...

Although... Titania... Almost allowing her to kill you and then training her for the sole purpose of killing you? After Kva just confessed to you? She might be a little upset that you decided to throw your life away right after she confessed to you...

And the wedding was great, I feel like I really am rooting for Orochi. It's nice seeing royalty work with the common folk and I really appreciate how determined this is... Also... I really don't want her to end up failing... I would rather that not happen to her, she's super endearing.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Great Job on them! The callback to the harpies was great, it was good seeing them again... Boy they age fast...

Although... Titania... Almost allowing her to kill you and then training her for the sole purpose of killing you? After Kva just confessed to you? She might be a little upset that you decided to throw your life away right after she confessed to you...

And the wedding was great, I feel like I really am rooting for Orochi. It's nice seeing royalty work with the common folk and I really appreciate how determined this is... Also... I really don't want her to end up failing... I would rather that not happen to her, she's super endearing.
Well Orochi is really the only royalty, but it seemed,to have been a humbling experience. This is a woman whose gone,without proper guidance in,the lap,of,luxury for centuries. She just needed a brief time to correct her. And Lyr isnt really interested in women, but his kissing of Orochi was symbolic of him,acknowledging her growth. And they arent a couple by any means, they are just in a grey area now.

Dahlexpert

So i'm now two colabes down, and one to go. I almost want Alice to help Mina in rescuing Betty and Erin. Mostly because if she did help her Mina will be in her debt and Alice will profit from having slaves possible join her

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

So i'm now two colabes down, and one to go. I almost want Alice to help Mina in rescuing Betty and Erin. Mostly because if she did help her Mina will be in her debt and Alice will profit from having slaves possible join her

Speaking of, who wants to go? It would make sense for anyone who knows Betty and Erin well, or anyone willing to put an end to slavery. :3