Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Fucking Broly! Damn it! Bardock is fine, but I wanted Caulifla and Kale! But since Kale is essentially a female Broly... damn it, man...

Well, I still think Caulifla and Kale are still a good bet.

My best picks are Mr. Satan, Dr. Gero/Android 20, Roshi, Videl, and Mech Suit Bulma (because I think they could do something really creative by having Bulma fight).

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Well, I still think Caulifla and Kale are still a good bet.

My best picks are Mr. Satan, Dr. Gero/Android 20, Roshi, Videl, and Mech Suit Bulma (because I think they could do something really creative by having Bulma fight).
I would like Great Saiyaman with Great Saiyawoman as a partner character. And that Bulma mech idea sounds like fun.

BMPixy

Not gonna lie, I'd totally be down for Raditz to make it in, even if it'd be a deep pull. I just want my Double Sunday attack.

Black0ut

... anyone remember Launch? It'd be super epic if she could join dbfz... even if it was a long stretch, I'd be very happy.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
nami_s_secret_by_nestkeeper-d61onfw.jpg

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
I got to say I hope you all are excited for a tournament arc. I know Frost and Dahl are My Hero Academia fans so you have no excuse not to make things fun for yourselves and everyone. But everyone needs to let me know who is attending so I can set up the fight paths. There are 4 classes, C, B, A, and S. C-rank being absolute newbs who have just started to learn how to fight. S-rank being the most elite of the elite. Those who enter I can likely determine who goes where but when you choose your fighters, choose what class you think they should be in as well and I will take it into consideration.