Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Yo, Ja'lal, Man. "I hate you leave." is not consent to pin someone down and kiss them. I don't care if it worked out that's really creepy man.
He knows it would be something she would enjoy from how long he knew her. Dont be getting preachy because we all know what was going on with Erin and Betty mister

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

He knows it would be something she would enjoy from how long he knew her. Dont be getting preachy because we all know what was going on with Erin and Betty mister

Okay. Like you can say that because it worked. It if hadn't worked, it'd be sexual assualt.

And there was a pretty good chance she actually didn't want to, he can't just assume someone wants something like that. It's super creepy.

And you had to detail that he pinned her down? Not just a kiss? Why must u do dis. Like I can't be the only one who thought that was a little weird...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking you to go back and change it, I'm just explaining what exactly felt so wrong to me about it. :/

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Okay. Like you can say that because it worked. It if hadn't worked, it'd be sexual assualt.

And there was a pretty good chance she actually didn't want to, he can't just assume someone wants something like that. It's super creepy.

And you had to detail that he pinned her down? Not just a kiss? Why must u do dis. Like I can't be the only one who thought that was a little weird...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking you to go back and change it, I'm just explaining what exactly felt so wrong to me about it. :/
The only possible way it wouldn't have worked is if he was doing it to any other girl. This is something they both wanted for a long time as these two have a more in depth history than you could realize so I chalk it up to ignorance, not malice. And he pinned her because it was meant to become more intimate, hence the moment afterwards where she can start crying into him. It was to show he was commited to doing this which is what she wanted to see from him after their little lover's spat. The fact you find it creepy is just your misinformed view of the characters. Hopefully this clears it up.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

The only possible way it wouldn't have worked is if he was doing it to any other girl. This is something they both wanted for a long time as these two have a more in depth history than you could realize so I chalk it up to ignorance, not malice. And he pinned her because it was meant to become more intimate, hence the moment afterwards where she can start crying into him. It was to show he was commited to doing this which is what she wanted to see from him after their little lover's spat. The fact you find it creepy is just your misinformed view of the characters. Hopefully this clears it up.

It does. That makes more sense now.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Okay so, for the tournament.

We have Kva/A Rank/ Fencer.

Magdalene/ B Rank/ Mage-Fighter

Carol/ C Rank/ Bruiser

And Nina/ B Rank/ Mage-Fighter

Also, I need to clarify this, what are the win conditions for this tournament? First Blood? First unable to fight? Ring out? First to Surrender? Pin Count?

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Okay so, for the tournament.

We have Kva/A Rank/ Fencer.

Magdalene/ B Rank/ Mage-Fighter

Carol/ C Rank/ Bruiser

And Nina/ B Rank/ Mage-Fighter

Also, I need to clarify this, what are the win conditions for this tournament? First Blood? First unable to fight? Ring out? First to Surrender? Pin Count?
First unable to fight, ring out, or surrender.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Your all soft, why didn't you kill that bastard! But overall I enjoyed the final part of this mini series Great to have Erin and Betty back.

He'll just live out the rest of his pathetic life in a prison run by Thropes, alone and unloved, the only comfort being the scraps of soggy bread they give him to eat. He'll be treated like the slaves he kept, traded, and sold, until he slowly wastes away.

Sometimes there are fates worse than death, Dahl.

BMPixy

He'll just live out the rest of his pathetic life in a prison run by Thropes, alone and unloved, the only comfort being the scraps of soggy bread they give him to eat. He'll be treated like the slaves he kept, traded, and sold, until he slowly wastes away.

Dahlexpert

While true frost, that also makes some opportunity.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

While true frost, that also makes some opportunity.

Yeah but honestly, I think killing him may have been too merciful. Besides, that Serum and collars he had are still out there, if we got rid of him we might not be able to counter both of them efficiently and many lives may be lost.

As much of a giant asshole he is, as much as a monster he is, killing him would not only prove his point about Thropes being animals, but it might push Eliza over the edge. Besides, is more death really needed?

It's so easy to just kill someone, but Eliza would've never gotten his figurative blood off her hands. It's hard to be merciful, however, to prove to everyone that no matter how evil they are, you won't give in to that desire and become as bad as them.

Black0ut

ARGH!!! I keep being beaten up by my first follower from Shadow of Mordor in Shadow of War. He betrayed me and I broke his mind and made him the most scariest monster in the land. Any ideas on how to kill a legendary orc whose special ability makes it so he can deal tons of damage and is immune to most damage types? T-T

Dahlexpert

ARGH!!! I keep being beaten up by my first follower from Shadow of Mordor in Shadow of War. He betrayed me and I broke his mind and made him the most scariest monster in the land. Any ideas on how to kill a legendary orc whose special ability makes it so he can deal tons of damage and is immune to most damage types? T-T

What are his ability?

Black0ut

Immune to execution, Brutal Frenzy, Enraged by caragors, Bestial Frenzy, Enraged by Mortal wounds, Master of the Hunt, Trapper, Epic Trapper, Flame weapon, gang of defenders, beast slayer, the evil over damage one.

Weaknesses:
Beast fodder (I call bullshit!), fear of morgai flys, fear of pinning (again, i call bullshit!), he's damaged by ranged (which doesn't deal a lot of damage even with headshots), fire, and stealth attacks.

He's a level 55 Terror Tracker (defender class) and has killed me five times, and thrice that many of my soldiers... bastard.

Dahlexpert

Ok the morgai flies if you use those and he get's dazed, you can use an execution moves on him and slap him around a little bit. use the groge barrel to get some damage on him, and use the fear of pinning which once again if he's daze so go to town then.

And if all eles failed get an ologe to do some major damage to him and finish him then.

Black0ut

He killed me and all three of my olog captains... yay, level 65... curse that damn graug, if it hadn't show up he wouldn't have raged...