Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ExoGrim

5 more days until my birthday. Parents are still asses, I'm most definitely not getting Battle for Azeroth by August... and I don't think I can get the mission done with Zombie tomorrow... fine, everything just fucking fine >.<

DarkGemini24601

Morrigan's had quite the story in my XCOM2 campaign. She bonded with my first Reaper, Cody Roper, who was promptly abducted by the Warlock since on Legend he's unkillable in the first engagement. She was mindcontrolled during most of that and critically wounded Mikhail. So she carries a hell of a lot of guilt on her shoulders as the campaign progresses, and becomes a badass to make up for it. After like three months we finally get our chance to get Cody back, she goes on the covert op and the mission itself without brokering argument with the Commander. Gets him back, 'deepens her bond', and Cody gets to take out the Warlock in one fight for revenge. Then the Base Defense happens and Morrigan's the one to finish the Warlock off there with help from Mikhail.

E74CCFEF8240CB1A1F5CDE3EFF7365B086FAF47B

(that's Vee in the front with the badass pose)

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Morrigan's had quite the story in my XCOM2 campaign. She bonded with my first Reaper, Cody Roper, who was promptly abducted by the Warlock since on Legend he's unkillable in the first engagement. She was mindcontrolled during most of that and critically wounded Mikhail. So she carries a hell of a lot of guilt on her shoulders as the campaign progresses, and becomes a badass to make up for it. After like three months we finally get our chance to get Cody back, she goes on the covert op and the mission itself without brokering argument with the Commander. Gets him back, 'deepens her bond', and Cody gets to take out the Warlock in one fight for revenge. Then the Base Defense happens and Morrigan's the one to finish the Warlock off there with help from Mikhail.

E74CCFEF8240CB1A1F5CDE3EFF7365B086FAF47B

(that's Vee in the front with the badass pose)

Meanwhile I am currently struggling to do a permanent Dark Event Run on Commander...

Oh, Gone to Ground as the first one? Fine... It's not like a wanted to shop for the rest of the game...

Taxor_the_First

Meanwhile I am currently struggling to do a permanent Dark Event Run on Commander...

Oh, Gone to Ground as the first one? Fine... It's not like a wanted to shop for the rest of the game...
Currently doing a beta strike dark horizon commander run myself. I've found it interesting that events that I previously would have tolerated for a month - like "chryyssalids on every mission" - I now dread showing up in case I can't stop them. It has reinvigorated the game for me a bit, especially considering that I inevitably have to let *some* things go through, which means the enemy continues to get stronger and stronger... bit of a motivation to stop delaying the blacksite until plasma.

I haven't gotten Gonna to Ground yet. That said, I haven't actually used the black market yet either lel.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Currently doing a beta strike dark horizon commander run myself. I've found it interesting that events that I previously would have tolerated for a month - like "chryyssalids on every mission" - I now dread showing up in case I can't stop them. It has reinvigorated the game for me a bit, especially considering that I inevitably have to let *some* things go through, which means the enemy continues to get stronger and stronger... bit of a motivation to stop delaying the blacksite until plasma.

I haven't gotten Gonna to Ground yet. That said, I haven't actually used the black market yet either lel.

Undying Loyalty is one I let though... Advent soldiers having a chance to come as Zombies is not that bad right? Well...

It just means I have to eat turns shooting them again after they've already died. Wasting my character actions...

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Since I'm having problems scheduling the second half of the mission, I'm going to post what I have today and post the rest as it is finished. I want everyone to see the hard work of Frost, B0, amd Dahl.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Some news on my Let's Play Channel. For those who watch, sorry about all the Demos.:p They are easy to quickly record, edit, and post, and I needed things to post while I worked on those Monster Hunter armors. But as per Frost's suggestion, I am moving forward once more.

I have one Demo for Detroit: Become Human I plan to record today. It will be the last pne for a while, I promise.

For those following Monster Hunter, I just beat Lavasioth. Not the easiest of fights because of the constant lava all over the place and the powerful fireballs. I believe Nergigante will be my next main story target. Though I still need to fight a Bazelgeuse and whatever the big dude with the pickle face is.

Those watching Nioh, I have beaten the next boss, a witch-bat-succubus-paralysis lady. Another nasty customer. You'll see why when I post. Also did a couple of the side missions.

Finally, Resident Evil: Revelations 2 is done. The next few chapters will be spaced out, but I'll end up posting the last few all in a row. I got one ending, went back and completed the appropriate chapters to get the other ending, and did the two side chapters, The Struggle and Little Miss.

I have also recorded the first of the series replacing Resident Evil, Hitman! The newest Hitman. A very fun game. Quite addictive, making you want to go back for more to finish the same mission in other ways.

Also thinking of adding Dragon Quest Heroes to the mix. For anyone unaware, Dragon Quest (originally Dragon Warrior) is a RPG series dating back to the original NES, owned by Enix (now Square Enix). DQ Heroes is a Dynasty Warriors-style spin-off game. I have the sequel, but want to record them both for my channel so gotta do the first again... uh, first. Anyone who was a fan of Hyrule Warriors will love this game, even if they aren't familiar with all the guest characters.

...I went on for a while there, huh?

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Some news on my Let's Play Channel. For those who watch, sorry about all the Demos.:p They are easy to quickly record, edit, and post, and I needed things to post while I worked on those Monster Hunter armors. But as per Frost's suggestion, I am moving forward once more.

I have one Demo for Detroit: Become Human I plan to record today. It will be the last pne for a while, I promise.

For those following Monster Hunter, I just beat Lavasioth. Not the easiest of fights because of the constant lava all over the place and the powerful fireballs. I believe Nergigante will be my next main story target. Though I still need to fight a Bazelgeuse and whatever the big dude with the pickle face is.

Those watching Nioh, I have beaten the next boss, a witch-bat-succubus-paralysis lady. Another nasty customer. You'll see why when I post. Also did a couple of the side missions.

Finally, Resident Evil: Revelations 2 is done. The next few chapters will be spaced out, but I'll end up posting the last few all in a row. I got one ending, went back and completed the appropriate chapters to get the other ending, and did the two side chapters, The Struggle and Little Miss.

I have also recorded the first of the series replacing Resident Evil, Hitman! The newest Hitman. A very fun game. Quite addictive, making you want to go back for more to finish the same mission in other ways.

Also thinking of adding Dragon Quest Heroes to the mix. For anyone unaware, Dragon Quest (originally Dragon Warrior) is a RPG series dating back to the original NES, owned by Enix (now Square Enix). DQ Heroes is a Dynasty Warriors- style side game. I have the sequel, but want to record them both for my page so gotta do the first again... uh, first. Anyone who was a fan of Hyrule Warriors will love this game, even if they aren't familiar with all tge guest characters.

I'm excite! Also, that Large Pickle is Deviljho and he is my Favorite Monster so far.

Also... His weapons are GOD

DarkGemini24601

Undying Loyalty is one I let though... Advent soldiers having a chance to come as Zombies is not that bad right? Well...

It just means I have to eat turns shooting them again after they've already died. Wasting my character actions...
Except the danger with that one is that you kill something at the end of your turn with, say, a shotgun, and now there's a zombie ready to rip your Ranger's face off and your turn's over. It's one of those sneaky ways the game will fuck you over.

DarkGemini24601

Also thinking of adding Dragon Quest Heroes to the mix. For anyone unaware, Dragon Quest (originally Dragon Warrior) is a RPG series dating back to the original NES, owned by Enix (now Square Enix). DQ Heroes is a Dynasty Warriors-style spin-off game. I have the sequel, but want to record them both for my channel so gotta do the first again... uh, first. Anyone who was a fan of Hyrule Warriors will love this game, even if they aren't familiar with all the guest characters.

I may binge some of your videos over the summer while I'm stuck up at my college doing a summer internship.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Except the danger with that one is that you kill something at the end of your turn with, say, a shotgun, and now there's a zombie ready to rip your Ranger's face off and your turn's over. It's one of those sneaky ways the game will fuck you over.

Oh yeah. I know that feel.

Just give me lost World and I'll be happy, cause they attack the aliens as well. Plus I have a Resistance park that let's me instant kill them as long as I hit