Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Dahlexpert

I'm not sure I am able to rejoin the story. My hiatus messed up too many things.

Well you could always say that your Characters were training the hole time, the know about the events that happening around them they just chose not to deal with them. But take your time rejoin when ever you want.

ExoGrim

Ummm... one thing I forgot to mention. Any questions involving Spark, her mother and the facility I'd not only liked to be asked, but I want and kinda need to be asked... so I can keep my ideas and notes straight and so everyone's not completely lost on what I have planned. However, everyone but Zombie I want to post there questions here so that if I say or add something that Zombie doesn't agree with, he can let everyone know right then and there instead of me finding out later that it's not okay mid collab or after post... and having to rewrite the whole thing

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Fantastic Collab Zombies and Marine!

It makes me think though, since Erin took part in the Destani time thing, she isn't the Erin from this timeline. She is the Erin from another timeline without Janne.

But does our Erin actually... Remember these events as if she was there, were they put into her head when the Timelines Reconverged? Or does she not remember them at all?

In any case that's sort of why Betty avoids Janne. Betty knows he is a product of the changed Timeline and is not really supposed to be here, so she avoids him because she's scared she might end up letting something slip she shouldn't and messing something up.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member

It makes me think though, since Erin took part in the Destani time thing, she isn't the Erin from this timeline. She is the Erin from another timeline without Janne.

But does our Erin actually... Remember these events as if she was there, were they put into her head when the Timelines Reconverged? Or does she not remember them at all?

In any case that's sort of why Betty avoids Janne. Betty knows he is a product of the changed Timeline and is not really supposed to be here, so she avoids him because she's scared she might end up letting something slip she shouldn't and messing something up.
Uh... uh... wibbly wobbly timey wimey... stuff.

...time paradoxes make my head hurt. Gimme a tick and I'll pull a rabbit out of a hat. And by rabbit, I mean answer, and by hat, I mean my butt.

Lyte

Remember that Janne was born from extended abuse and a world without Mina. There isnt anything someone could just say to turn him into murderous Batman again.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Remember that Janne was born from extended abuse and a world without Mina. There isnt anything someone could just say to turn him into murderous Batman again.

Well, It's more like Betty doesn't want to screw with the timeline somehow, but we could do a collab with them if you like.

ExoGrim

so, if I go quiet for the week, it's because I'm currently working on getting the hell out of my parents house.