Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Black0ut

And so it begins...

Heya guys... I'm off to Arizona... or at least in a few hours. I'll be available for collabing with, but, uh... expect slow responses.

I love you guys, so take care, alright?
Now... where did I leave that trail mix...?

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

And so it begins...

Heya guys... I'm off to Arizona... or at least in a few hours. I'll be available for collabing with, but, uh... expect slow responses.

Of Course. But you aren't leaving us. While we may not be able to see each other in person, the best thing about the internet is that no matter how far you go or where you are, we can talk, we will be here.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
And so it begins...

Happy trials. Be safe. Love you right back.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

How is everyone feeling today?

Like fucking garbage.

Had a nice 'talk' with my pleasant parents, which started with them insulting all of you and belittling your struggles everyday...

A lot of the same tried bullshit, a hell of a lot more of them not understandimg and acting like they know everything I'm going through.

And ending it with a nice little... "You did this to yourself. It's your fault you're like this..."

It's my fault... Alright...

Dahlexpert

Like fucking garbage.

Had a nice 'talk' with my pleasant parents, which started with them insulting all of you and belittling your struggles everyday...

A lot of the same tried bullshit, a hell of a lot more of them not understandimg and acting like they know everything I'm going through.

And ending it with a nice little... "You did this to yourself. It's your fault you're like this..."

It's my fault... Alright...

Your parents suck man.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Betty Marie Vhemmina

Str: 4 Int: 5
Dex: 3 Perc: 3
Con: 3 Wil: 2

LPS: 49
EPS: 32
Spd: 14 mph
Essense: 20

Qualities/Drawbacks:
Acute Eyesight (2)
Attractiveness -2 (-2)
Fast Reaction Time (2)
Hard to Kill 5 (5)
Honorable 1 (-1)
Minority (-1)
Resistance (Disease) 2 (2)
Resistance (Fatigue) 2 (2)
Situational Awareness (2)
Status -2 (-2)

Skills (51):
Beautician 1
Brawling 2
Climbing 1
Craft (Weaponsmith) 5
Demolitions 1
Dodge 1
Engineering (Mechanical) 5
Escapism 1
First Aid 1
Guns (Handgun) 3
Haggling 1
Hand Weapon (Gauntlet) 3
Language (Doloran) 5*
Language (Elven) 2
Language (Sim Nez) 3
Lock Picking (Mechanical) 5
Mechanic 5
Notice 1
Riding (Horse) 1
Sciences (Mathematics) 5
Singing 1
Smooth Talking 1
Stealth 1
Traps 1
Sylvie Laurent

Str: 3 Int: 3
Dex: 5 Per: 3
Con: 3 Wil: 3

LPS: 43
Spd: 16 mph
Essence: 20

Qualities/Drawbacks:
Acute Hearing (2)
Attractiveness 3 (3)
Fast Reaction Time (2)
Hard to Kill 3 (3)
Honorable 1 (-1)
Nerves of Steel (3)
Naive (-2)

Skills (42):
Acrobatics 2 (4)
Brawling 2
Climbing 1
Craft (Weaving) 1
Dancing (Ritualistic) 1
Escapism 1
First Aid 1
Hand Weapon (Gauntlet) 3
Hand Weapon (Spear) 4
Intimidation 1
Language (Doloran) 5*
Language (Elven) 2
Myth & Legend (Deep Forest Legends) 2
Notice 2
Riding (Horse) 1
Running (Dash) 1
Stealth 2
Survival (Forest) 3
Tracking 2
Traps 1
Unconventional Medicine (Herbal) 1
Unconventional Medicine (Magical) 1

Magic:
Earth (5)
Magdalene "Mags" Annahsvere

Str: 2 Int: 4
Dex: 2 Per: 5
Con: 2 Wil: 5

LPS: 35
Spd: 8 mph
Essence: 50

Qualities/Drawbacks:
Artistic Talent (3)
Attractiveness 1 (1)
Bad Luck (-5)
Depression (-2)
Hard to Kill 3 (3)
Honorable 1 (-1)
Increased Essence Pool 30 (6)
Minority (-1)
Recurring Nightmares (-1)

Skills (47):
Beautician 1
Brawling 2
Climbing 1
Craft (Seamstress) 1
Dodge 1
Escapism 1
Farming 5
First Aid 1
Haggling 2
Hand Weapon (Forked Weapons) 4
Hand Weapon (Knives) 3
Language (Doloran) 5*
Language (Ovis) 5*
Notice 1
Myth & Legend (Dreams) 4
Play Instrument (Harp) 5
Riding (Horse) 1
Rituals (Sleep) 4
Smooth Talking 2
Stealth 1
Trance 3 (6)
Veternary Medicine 1

Magic:
Wind (5)

Last edited:

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Your turn, Frost. Tell me what you think. Questions? Comments? Complaints?

For Betty, give her a little higher Strength and Perception. Like... 4 Strength. While hard to see, Betty is actually stronger than Sylvie. Lots of lifting things over her lifetime has given her some solid arm muscles. :p

But otherwise, I love it.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Why are there so many fucking purge movies? It is such a stupid, unrealistic concept! Is this what the average American movie watcher really wants? You wanna know the only good purge? That episode of Rick and Morty based on it, and none of the stupid movies! God!

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Why are there so many fucking purge movies? It is such a stupid, unrealistic concept! Is this what the average American movie watcher really wants? You wanna know the only good purge? That episode of Rick and Morty based on it, and none of the stupid movies! God!

Oh yes, let's just let everyone murder everything for a day. Because you know... That won't be a gateway or anything...

And like... The details are... There's none... What if I kill a guy during the purge but his body is in my house, do they link it to me? Do they ignore it? What?

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Oh yes, let's just let everyone murder everything for a day. Because you know... That won't be a gateway or anything...

And like... The details are... There's none... What if I kill a guy during the purge but his body is in my house, do they link it to me? Do they ignore it? What?
Do any other crimes occur during the purge? Why does everyone get their murder boner on? Why aren't there massive thefts that cripple the economy?

If I committed a white collar crime and stole billions from thousands and thousands of people, do I get to keep the money?

If I steal something from you during the purge and you steal it back after the purge, did you commit a crime for trying to steal it or not?

If someone is killed close to the end of the purge, is there an investigation to know exactly when he died afterwards?

If I commit a kidnapping during the purge, and they are still alive after, am I then expected to let them go? What if I go to let them go, and they kill me in fear? Is that a murder because I was letting them go and the kidnapping wasn't a crime in the first place?

What about the thousands and thousands of murders that are crimes of passion? Does everyone mark the date on their calendar instead of going through with it?

What if I try to kill my boss and fail? Or sexually assault them? Or kill one of their family members? Are they allowed to fire me, or are there purge-related contingencies for that?

Is my boss allowed to fire every Black employee during the Purge for racist reasons?

Who cleans up all the death and destruction after the purge? Seriously, there should be so much carnage!

What happens if I assault someone during the purge but they die after the purge?

What if I openly shoot a RPG at the White House? And kill the president? Is there any crime I can be punished for?

Is it a crime to stop a crime during the purge?

Is a school allowed to fire a teacher who is known to kill people during the purge? Seriously, what are the rules as to dealing with people after the purge?

If someone threatens to murder me during the purge, and they tried and failed to do so during the last purge, am I allowed to do anything in self-defense before the purge?

Seriously, why is the only thing people care about in these murder?!

Last edited:

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Do any other crimes occur during the purge. Why does everyone get their murder boner on? Why aren't there massive thefts that cripple the economy?

If I committed a white collar crime and stole billions from thousands and thousands of people, do I get to keep the money?

If I steal something from you during the purge and you steal it back after the purge, did you commit a crime for trying to steal it or not?

If someone is killed close to the end of the purge, is there an investigation to know exactly when he died afterwards?

If I commit a kidnapping during the purge, and they are still alive after, am I then expected to let them go? What if I go to let them go, and they kill me in fear? Is that a murder because I was letting them go and the kidnapping wasn't a crime in the first place?

What about the thousands and thousands of murders that are crimes of passion? Does everyone mark the date on their calendar instead of going through with it?

What if I try to kill my boss and fail? Or sexually assault them? Or kill one of their family members? Are they allowed to fire me, or are there purge-related contingencies for that?

Is my boss allowed to fire every Black employee during the Purge for racist reasons?

Who cleans up all the death and destruction after the purge? Seriously, there should be so much carnage!

What happens if I assault someone during the purge but they die after the purge?

What if I openly shoot a RPG at the White House? And kill the president? Is there any crime I can be punished for?

Is it a crime to stop a crime during the purge?

Is a school allowed to fire a teacher who is known to kill people during the purge? Seriously, what are the rules as to dealing with people after the purge?

If someone threatens to murder me during the purge, and they tried and failed to do so during the last purge, am I allowed to do anything in self-defense before the purge?

Seriously, why is the only thing people care about in these murder?!

This