Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

DarkGemini24601

Hey @ExoGrim even if your friend can’t create a clone of the site, you think he could at least create some sort of archive for it? It’s be a shame if all the xcom rps and Terra Dolor just vanished one day.

I have all my collabs and solos saved, but everyone elses..

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Such a wonderful collab. The action... the drama... the passion... but...

Oh, Sylvie... I understand, I really do... but it is so sad. If I had known this was going to happen, I would have done more collabs with her. But I understand. I am saddened by this, I truly am, but I understand why you did it. So brutal though...

Oh, Jay... my heart, it truly aches for you. Please don't disappear. You have a child. Jay... you make me cry a little every time. Such a sad character. I wish I could help make your pain go away, but I can't imagine how...

I'm so happy you like it. It was hard, as hard to write as it was to read. But this doesn't yet mean Sylvie is leaving, she's going to continue to help Jay and Havenbrook as much as she can.

It's sad, it's somber... But this was the ultimate test for her. And while she didn't fail... Either choice was going to betray someone...

ExoGrim

Hey @ExoGrim even if your friend can’t create a clone of the site, you think he could at least create some sort of archive for it? It’s be a shame if all the xcom rps and Terra Dolor just vanished one day.

I have all my collabs and solos saved, but everyone elses..
we should be able to transfer all of the collabs and accounts over when we make the new site... and we'll be adding a few new features to help update the site.

ExoGrim

We're also looking at removing Odd's vid forum... and taking away his mod status along side Sarge's (since both of them kinda just left and Sarge will no longer be the one in charge site updates). Additionally, they said that the site could take in between a few weeks to several months but that they got in contact with Google who should be able to keep the site up longer then originally anticipated... so we should have plenty of them to get Gamigon 2.0 ready for you all.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

We're also looking at removing Odd's vid forum... and taking away his mod status along side Sarge's (since both of them kinda just left and Sarge will no longer be the one in charge site updates). Additionally, they said that the site could take in between a few weeks to several months but that they got in contact with Google who should be able to keep the site up longer then originally anticipated... so we should have plenty of them to get Gamigon 2.0 ready for you all.

Contact Google? Okay, I am super impressed...

ExoGrim

They were also looking at a event list/announcement piece to replace that xcom 2 annoucement at the top of the site... cause the game has been out for a good 4 years or so :p

DarkGemini24601

They were also looking at a event list/announcement piece to replace that xcom 2 annoucement at the top of the site... cause the game has been out for a good 4 years or so :p
Can remove that if necessary unless we update it consistently. But yeah tell him thanks for everything, that’s awesome.

ExoGrim

We're not entirely sure about this, but they should be able to recovery Frost's and Marine's old accounts... we're not sure yet

ExoGrim

Oh... umm, kinda forgot to say this when I was in my depression cycle... but I finally got a fucking phone XD