Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Dahlexpert

Here+have+the+full+one+_0d7125bd6398e1db94630239c63e3c4b.jpg

35f1b1ca90466269c1965a218ad0d587.gif

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

So got another Alice colabe for you guys, and this one is a duzzy. And it's story related to the plot.

Hate to say this, but it is waaay too late for Alice. Alice was offered the chance to go after Hastur, and she denied it. Even if like... You know, she's telling g the truth of these intentions of hers, her path is painted with enough innocent blood to fill an ocean. She has even killed people who do not stand in the way of her goals.

And that blood has to be answered for.

Dahlexpert

Hate to say this, but it is waaay too late for Alice. Alice was offered the chance to go after Hastur, and she denied it. Even if like... You know, she's telling g the truth of these intentions of hers, her path is painted with enough innocent blood to fill an ocean. She has even killed people who do not stand in the way of her goals.

And that blood has to be answered for.

She knows that, That was the point. Alice is someone that is the lives of the many out live the lives of the few, Alice did what she did because to her it was the quickest way to get what she wanted instead of talking.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Yeah. I get that.

But while her dream might come to fruition, she has done too much evil to be forgiven by Lana'thel and Kva. The engine of her downfall will continue to march. She's forced a fight she can't back off from now.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
The next few weeks will likely bw spent wrapping up story threads so I am sure evwryone is satisfied by the end. What I believe we have to work on is;

The confrontation between Alice and all her opposition.

Titiana and Runseca confronting whoever is trying ro get the formwr killed.

Betty finding out what happened to her parents.

Lyr confronting Yig and possibly finding out what happened to his mother.

Helping Spark save her mother.

Some kind of resolution for Drayce, Uladan, Drayce's mother, and the dragons.

If I forgot anything, forgive me, I am writing this in the bathroom really quick at work on my break. Please let me know if I missed something.

We'll likely start with Alice since that is coming to a head. It looks like the main parties involved will be Dahl of course, Frost, B0, and myself. Hope you guys have time next week. It is fine if it takes multiple days to complete though. I just want something that big dealt with before I start my new job and my availability drops.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

The next few weeks will likely bw spent wrapping up story threads so I am sure evwryone is satisfied by the end. What I believe we have to work on is;

If I forgot anything, forgive me, I am writing this in the bathroom really quick at work on my break. Please let me know if I missed something.

We'll likely start with Alice since that is coming to a head. It looks like the main parties involved will be Dahl of course, Frost, B0, and myself. Hope you guys have time next week. It is fine if it takes multiple days to complete though. I just want something that big dealt with before I start my new job and my availability drops.

I am free whenever friend! :3

ExoGrim

I feel like I missed the big fight against mister old God and I'm sad now