Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Dahlexpert

So what did everyone think about the Alice colabe, i'm very curious what you all thought. Ou and since I never mentioned it before, I thought the blackout and Frost colabe was very sweet.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

I loved the collab! Seeing Alice's point of view better was nice, then we got to see all the badass vampire hunters all doing awesome shit.

I still feel like Alice isn't All evil, I feel like she changed before into what she is now, and maybe she can change back... Who knows?

Also, still like Rumi, even through she's mind controlled she's still a cutey.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I loved the collab! Seeing Alice's point of view better was nice, then we got to see all the badass vampire hunters all doing awesome shit.

I still feel like Alice isn't All evil, I feel like she changed before into what she is now, and maybe she can change back... Who knows?

Also, still like Rumi, even through she's mind controlled she's still a cutey.
All of the seven have a name and individual personality. Maybe I'll put them up when I get home.

Insane Darkness

I have uploaded a collab between Black0ut and I! :)

Y'all should check it out. I think it's the best one we've ever made.

I hope to be more active now, Zombie. >.< My job got in the way and just my antisocial nature in general...

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I have uploaded a collab between Black0ut and I! :)

Y'all should check it out. I think it's the best one we've ever made.

I hope to be more active now, Zombie. >.< My job got in the way and just my antisocial nature in general...
It is good to have you back. And I understand on both fronts. Especially work lately.

With that note, We'll be leaving for Stormrend soon. As soon as I finish and post a current collabs with Exo, the appropriate characters will be on the way.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
berserk_29_113.jpg
berserk_29_114.jpg

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Tomorrow is the day we go to Stormrend. Starting Tomorrow, if you have a collabs with a character leaving, have it with them either on the road, in a train, or on a boat going down the transcontinental river.

And obviously, if possible, try and finish up collabs that take place at the manor.

Finally, I'd like to take this time to apologize if I have been slow, unresponsive, or unavailable these last couple of weeks. I didn't want to mention it because I was afraid you guys would assume the worst for the RP, but a shift in my position at work has me working more hours and moved from mornings to nights. That is why I have been doing everything over convos. I simply haven't had my computer. But I promise I'll be working hard on this, and the RP will continue until the very end.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Tomorrow is the day we go to Stormrend. Starting Tomorrow, if you have a collabs with a character leaving, have it with them either on the road, in a train, or on a boat going down the transcontinental river.

And obviously, if possible, try and finish up collabs that take place at the manor.

Finally, I'd like to take this time to apologize if I have been slow, unresponsive, or unavailable these last couple of weeks. I didn't want to mention it because I was afraid you guys would assume the worst for the RP, but a shift in my position at work has me working more hours and moved from mornings to nights. That is why I have been doing everything over convos. I simply haven't had my computer. But I promise I'll be working hard on this, and the RP will continue until the very end.

Mm... Mags said she would visit her family with Zulik tomorrow after thier last post... Though... We could always just set it the before they leave.

And I'm sorry about the extra hours, hopefully you can get more pay for this. I'll try to get up early to do stuff with you from now on if you're working nights :)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Mm... Mags said she would visit her family with Zulik tomorrow after thier last post... Though... We could always just set it the before they leave.

And I'm sorry about the extra hours, hopefully you can get more pay for this. I'll try to get up early to do stuff with you from now on if you're working nights :)
Don't push yourself, please. I don't want everyone to have to double their efforts for my sake.