Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Dahlexpert

So have a lot of Alice for you guys, the two part solo i did and. The four part colabe with Zombie, take your time reading it.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Btw, greats posts to Dahl and the Zombs. Bandit pirate island found and Alice takes inspiration from Blackbeard. :p

Rumi seems to somehow know Lillith and mentions her 'position'... Is Lilith a more important figure than we realize? Very interesting stuff!

Dahlexpert

Btw, greats posts to Dahl and the Zombs. Bandit pirate island found and Alice takes inspiration from Blackbeard. :p

Rumi seems to somehow know Lillith and mentions her 'position'... Is Lilith a more important figure than we realize? Very interesting stuff!

I'm so glad someone saw I took inspiration form Blackbeard, mostly because I saw this seen in Black flag and if you read the part of what Alice does with Crixus and Rumi trying to scar them it's more intimidating.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

I'm so glad someone saw I took inspiration form Blackbeard, mostly because I saw this seen in Black flag and if you read the part of what Alice does with Crixus and Rumi trying to scar them it's more intimidating.

Best Assassin's Creed hands down. One of the only ones to make me actually cry.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Best Assassin's Creed hands down. One of the only ones to make me actually cry.
Dam, really? Now I regret never finishing it. I bought it and got about 10 hours in, but... I don't know. I guess after Assassin's Creed 1, 2, 2.2, 2.3, 3, and that one for the Vita, I was a little tired of the formula. Aside from small changes, the gameplay is pretty much the same between games. Besides, 3 left a bad taste in my mouth.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Dam, really? Now I regret never finishing it. I bought it and got about 10 hours in, but... I don't know. I guess after Assassin's Creed 1, 2, 2.2, 2.3, 3, and that one for the Vita, I was a little tired of the formula. Aside from small changes, the gameplay is pretty much the same between games. Besides, 3 left a bad taste in my mouth.

Yeah, Black Flag hits hards with the Feels and has an AMAZING main character in the form of Edward with alot of depth and development. If you get a chance to play through it all the way, you really should take it. Easily the best pirate game I've ever played, so good I even bought it twice in fact.

Taxor_the_First

Yeah, working on Metroid Prime 4 for the Switch. They also just came out with a new Metroid for the 3DS that is a kind of reimagining of Metroid 2.
Which I bought yesterday and need to play. Prime 4 tho... I was tempted by a switch before. That's going to sell me on it. Hell, the previous 3 primes are among my favourite games of all time.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
These hours are fucking insanity...

What is this shit, Japan?
I wish. At least if it was, I can look forward to an attractive Japanese wife with some Onigiri and a comforting lap to lay my head on at home, as well as late night anime, sushi that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, and a country that appreciates cats more then dogs.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

I wish. At least if it was, I can look forward to an attractive Japanese wife with some Onigiri and a comforting lap to lay my head on at home, as well as late night anime, sushi that doesn't cost an arm and a leg, and a country that appreciates cats more then dogs.

Too bad Japanese women are super picky and have a distaste for Americans. :/