Thank you!

Linus

Hey everyone, just wanted to give you all a huge thanks for actually showing up for this! I made a video but didn't expect anyone to actually show up, so that's hugely appreciated. To be honest: I know next to nothing about forming a community, but I will do anything in my power to make your stay on the website as entertaining and memorable as possible. Looking forward to speaking with you guys and perhaps playing some games or talking in TS. Linus out!

DaVinkie

I really like you guys, too, but more as family. I'm sorry things won't work out between us, but we can stay friends, right?

Grelite

You all have made a well-laid foundation for the community to build upon, after all, a community is ultimately made by its members.

raymond

KingsEntourage
Just so everyone knows, everyone is welcome to this Website. So tell your friends. If you have a following on YouTube welcome them to the website as well.

MrVarta

Its nice to be here. I will try to be active here and thank you guys for setting this up its now easier to get in contact with you guys if you have any questions. So i really appreciated ;)

LittleDorgan

Excited to talk to you fine folks! I was sent here by ChristopherOdd, but I know you guys are awesome and I am really happy to participate!