1. Welcome to Gamigon.com

    Gamigon is a diverse community of people that love games. Register today to get involved! You will make gamigon the goat happy and make friends for life!

    Already a member? Login Now!

What would your character do?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PrismaCube, Jan 19, 2016.

  1. PrismaCube

    PrismaCube Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,157
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello everybody.

    While I was at work today during my break I was browsing the web and found something nice I though about sharing with you all. I think you guys might have a little fun with this too. ^^

    So this is a little game to get you into your character's head.
    Answer the question in the last comment with what your character would do, and leave a question in your comment for the next person to answer. It's an easy game and doesn't take much time to play.

    I'll begin.

    Q: What would your character do if they were asked to keep an eye on a small child they weren't previously acquainted with for a few minutes by a friend?

    A: Yokosora would do everything she can do to protect the child, however she would be scared to fail at her duty to do so and seem very paranoid at this moment, taking everything as something dangerous and overreacting to the smallest things. Most likely she would not even try to engage in a conversation with the child, since she has had little to no experience with children.

    Q: If your character would have the choice to be send back in time, where would they wish to go and why?
     
  2. ExoGrim

    ExoGrim Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2015
    Messages:
    581
    Trophy Points:
    28
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    A: My Character (Blaster) would take that offer to go back in time. He would do this in a attempt to erase his traumatic past and try to save those he care about from their once inevitable deaths

    Q: If your character were lost and had none of their equipment (Or food or water), what would they do to survive and find civilization?
     
  3. Dahlexpert

    Dahlexpert Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2013
    Messages:
    2,358
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

    A: Cassia would look at the kid, and wonder what her friend was thinking letting her take care or the kid. However she will protect that kid, and probable teach it how to hunt.