Not open for further replies.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
The following is a collaboration between AaronBryant & ZombieSplitter53

Repulsion of a Dark Night
Part One

I'm too lucky a man, too harsh a monster, and too blessed not to be in heaven,
Aaron thinks as he lays with Jessica, sleeping in her room almost as if they had a real life together. His eyes glow faintly in the dark, like purple points of light. He gently brushes her mind and tries to see her dreams, and if he can do anything to make them sweeter. After the commander gave him the power to inspire with nary a word, he figured there would be no one he would love to try it more with than her!

Jessica breaths softly, sleeping soundly in his arms. She fidgets slightly, her expression suddenly going from a smile to a frown. In her head, images of dark figures run about. Aaron appears in her dream, and is seemingly pulled apart by glowing, purple ropes tied to his limbs. Disturbed, Aaron tries to interupt her nightmare. He tries to make the ropes connect him back together and he makes a ball of light form to brighten the darkness. He calls out to her Jessica I'm here, don't be afraid I'm going to be okay.

Jessica seems to relax a bit. Around her, the dark figures a repelled by the light. She runs forward, jumping into the arms of the newly healed Aaron. Suddenly, a young man walks up to them and violently grabs Jessica's arm, yanking her away. As he pulls her along and Aaron struggles to free himself, Jessica turns to the man, but it isn't a look of fear she gives him, but an apologetic look of regret. Who is this? Aaron tries to sever the tie between the man and Jessica guarding her from whatever wrath he may have. Aaron tries to send words through whooo are youuu?

As if sensing Aaron's presence, the man shoves Jessica to the ground and rips the sleeve on his right arm off. Blood drips in copious amounts from his wrist. He lifts his arm into the air, and it melds and twists into a long sword. He charges Aaron's presence, growling angrily. "Patrick, no!" Jessica pleads, crying.

Aaron forms a shield in his mind Patrick why are you trying to hurt her? He attempts to manifest inside the avatar.

"She's mine!" The man half yells, half growls. "I'm the only one who understands her! I'm the only one who can protect her!" He scrapes his sword arm across the ground, causing sparks to shoot about. As he walks past the dark figures, who cower before him, he ruthlessly cuts them down. "She needs me, as much as I need her!"

Aaron takes possession of his own form and then commands the ropes to let go of him. He gives himself a sword and shield. He speaks from the body he has obtained, his voice sounding almost like a lions roar. "You say these things, but you hurt her, you do not show her compassion! If you truly cared, you would protect her from the dark, you would never harm her, you would be her shield and sword." He readies himself.

"Do you think I want to hurt her? That I like to hurt her? Its people like you that make me hurt her!" The man violently kicks a shadow, snapping it's leg. "She's special, and only I can take care of her! If you'd just leave her alone, I wouldn't have to hurt her!"

Aaron comes up to him. and lays his hand on the mans chest. "Take a look at what you're doing, the look on her face. I know she is special, but you don't treat her like she is." Aaron makes a ball of light in his hand and shoves it into Patrick. "Feel mercy, learn it, and if you can't, then die from it, I WILL NOT HAVE YOU HAUNT HER DREAMS!" Aaron's eyes are pure white.

Patrick howls in pain. He falls to his knees, screaming. As the light fades, he slowly stands up, panting heavily. Blood seeps from the large, round hole in his chest. He lifts his sword arm, but drops it again, unable to support it's weight. It changes back into a normal arm, blood once again dripping from the wrist.

Aaron takes his wrist in his hand and knits the wound with tendrils of energy. "Go, don't hold on so tightly that you kill what you care for, take comfort in the fact that what you care for has a home that will not quake in the storms, a castle not on the sand. A castle built on solid bedrock." He kisses Patrick on the forehead, letting forgiveness flow.

Patrick slumps down, closing his eyes. He slowly fades away in a flash of light. In the distance, the once cowering dark figures start advancing towards Jessica. Aaron dashes toward Jessica, eyes like the sun. He reaches her and takes a defensive position above her. "SHADOWS YOU WILL CEASE FOR THE WORD IS HIS SWORD THE SON OF GOD OUR FATHER AND THE WORD VANQUISHES!" From his eyes he pulls a sword that begins mumbling incoherently. "Come forward if you dare." They quickly back off, once again cowering. They fade away into the shadows until only Aaron and Jessica are left. Seeing her uninterrupted for the first time, Aaron notices that Jessica is younger, likely around 20 or 21. Aaron Smiles at her, kneeling down and offering his hand. "Hello, are you alright?"

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Repulsion of a Dark Night
Part Two

Jessica looks up at him and smiles weakly. She takes his hand a quietly says, "Yes, I think so." She gazes into his eyes. "Are..are you an angel?"

Aaron laughs slightly. "Not just yet, maybe one day, but i haven't yet earned my wings. My name is Aaron. Its Hebrew for bringer of light." He bows. "God has given me the sacred duty to protect you, and i will, forever and always Jessica." The weapon and shield vanish, and the glow dissipates, revealing his normal body. "Who was that man who meant you harm?" As he asks he sends images of the ocean instead, swirling vortexes of soft color show, gently forming into bits of what he sent, shells, crashing waves glittering in the sun, the sun setting like a bird on the horizon. He fells weaker, but he holds on.

Jessica looks around her in wonder, but her face quickly turns sad again. "His name was Patrick. He...he died...because of me."

"You can tell me...I promise i only want to know so i can help." He hugs her.

She hugs him back, somehow knowing she can trust him. "He was the only boyfriend I ever had that didn't almost immediately leave me. I...I thought I loved him. But after a while, he started to get very possessive, and extremely jealous. He started thinking he was the only person I needed, and started pushing away my friends and family."

"I'm very sorry." His lion like voice fades to his real one. "That must have been terrible, but you said he died because of you." He thinks for a moment. "He cut himself, didn't he?"

Jessica starts crying again, placing his head in her hands. "He said we were meant for each other, but I couldn't take it any more. Then he was arrested for breaking someone's leg just for looking at me wrong, and I changed my locks by the time he got out. He told me he'd kill himself if I didn't take him back, but I refused. I don't even know if I didn't believe him, or I just didn't care!"

"Jessica, your tears are evidence enough that you cared, and rightfully so. A man like him is to be pitied, for he could not share the joy of knowing you, so he succumbed to the darkness". Aaron feels fuzzy, his image distorts and he feels a spike of pain in his head, the images stop and his form regains solidity. "You did the right thing..." He feels another spike. "I must go soon. When you wake, you will find the comfort you need next to you, I promise." He fades again, then solidifies. "Will you be alright until then?"

"Yes, I'll be okay now. Thank you." She hesitantly reaches towards him and kisses him.

"Aaron? Aaron?!" Aaron can feel someone shaking one of his arms. "Oh God, hold on, I'll get help!" Aaron blinks. He can barely see through the blood on his face, his brain keeps sending spikes of pain. He wipes the blood off his eyes. "Oh my God, Aaron! What happened?" Alexia stands over him, seemingly at a loss for what she should do. She grabs a bottle of water and a wash towel and starts cleaning the blood off of his face.

"Just kinda went Psi and tried to use the new one, inspiration, on your sis...just wanted to make sure she had sweet dreams, you know?" He sits up, waving her off. "I'm fine, just...head hurts, but I'll get stronger." He smiles, watery blue dripping off her face. "I stopped her nightmare...ha, she called me an angel."

Alexia frowns, slapping his hands aside and continuing to wash his face. "It looks to me like you almost killed yourself. Your purple glow woke me up, and when I came over here to see what was going on, she was smiling, with a look on her face like someone was going down on her, but you had the face of a man with his nuts in a vice. You want some aspirin or something?"

"No, I did this to myself, I got to deal with it." he smiles "I wonder if i could do that in her dream." He slowly laughs like an idiot, wincing between each hehe.

Alexia finishes washing him off, and says, "Well, not tonight, you aren't. You'd kill yourself for sure. Besides..." She smiles snidely, "As much as I'm sure she'd love it, she'd probably rather try it while awake."

"Already did." He laughs "Ow."

"Really," Alexia grins. "How was she? Better then me? And don't act like you and Zain haven't compared us."

"You're gross by my standards! Push that dude to take you out on a date. I think there are differences, though. She is older and can enjoy intimacy in a way only someone who has lived longer can, though I'm sure you've got all that youthful energy, so there's that." He thinks for a minute. "Eww, I just compared you two, GAHH!"

Alexia laughs, covering her mouth so she doesn't wake Jessica. "Get some sleep. And stay in your own head, okay? Imagine how Jessica would have reacted if she saw you in the condition you were just in."

"Pretty badly...it was so intimate, though I learned so much, and got to be her hero...again." He kisses Jessica's cheek. "I love her.....so much."

Alexia stands up, smiling. "I know you do. Just like I know she loves you."

"Go to sleep kid. Thanks for keeping me from dying." He smiles and closes his eyes smelling Jessica as he slept.

Alexia heads back to her bed. Jessica turns in her sleep, resting her head against Aaron chest and smiling, giggling softly. "Touch...me." She mutters quietly.

He wraps his arms around her and gently pets her. He stiffens and blinks back the pain that losing so much blood from his brain causes, but continues to pet her gently, lovingly watching her breathing and mewing as she languidly receives his touch.

Last edited:

AaronBryant

Psi-Guy

Collaberative effort between AaronBryant and Zombiesplitter53

Aaron walks to Ayames room smiling a small piece of black cloth in his hands. Ayame sits at her computer, waiting for a response on her chat request, wondering if Aaron will come before she gets it. Aaron knocks on Ayames door. "this is gunna be pretty awesome". Ayame quickly opens the door, somehow knowing it is going to be Aaron. "Come in, come in. She should be answering my call any minute now." Aaron rushes to the seat and puts the black cloth with two eye holes around his face smiling like a moron. Ayame rolls her eyes as she takes her seat. "Is there a reason why you look like you're going to mug me?"

He pouts "Jerk its a mask i dont have a whole lot to work with" he takes it off grumbling. "i never did like covering up this pretty thing anyway!". Ayame laughs loudly as her computer beeps. As she hits a few keys, she says, "Now remember what I said about her being impulsive, okay? If she says something to offend you, she doesn't mean it. Trust me, she said a few things to make my eye twitch a few times the first time I talked to her." "Hilarious" he smiles "I totally get it though."

The image pops up, revieling what looks like a typical looking room for a preteen girl. At the front of the screen sits Ayame's niece, looking almost identical to her, the only difference being the maturity in their eyes. "Moshimoshi, Ayame-sama!" Watashi wa anata o nogashita! Nani... Ā! Dare ga ano otoko ka?". "Ayaka, this is Aaron Bryant. He's a good friend, as well as another soldier. He's actually my superior, but he doesn't hold it against me." "Hey You look exactly like Ayame its kind of creepy . . .and awesome" he smiles and looks at the both of them. Ayaka gives him a shy look, and says, "Are you from Russia too? Do you know Anna? She is my friend."

Aaron smiles wide "Na im from America. I grew up in a state called Florida! I know Anna to she is a friend of mine as well!". Ayaka returns his wide smile, her trust easily won. "I was born in Florida! We moved to Japan when I was little though. Have you been to Japan? You fight the alien monsters with Obasan, right? Have you killed a lot of them. She said your her boss, right? Are you the boss of everyone?" "Yes, Who is obasan?, 20, Kinda, Not yet" he responds quickly and with surity. As Ayake tries to connect the answers to the questions she asked, Ayame whispers, "Obasan means Aunt." "You killed 20 aliens!" Ayaka suddenly shouts. "That's a lot! You must be, like, the best soldier there. What do you do with the aliens when they die? Do you get to keep them? That would be weird though. You're not weird, are you? This boy at school keeps telling me I'm weird, so I keep telling him to shut up!"

"In relation to Obasan yes we slay them together. Im pretty dam-Darn awesome" he whispers "my guns bigger than you are! We study them to improve our technology. Im pretty weird but weird is good! It means your not like others. . . in fact im pretty much the weirdest guy on base. Who is your favorite super hero?". "Um, I really like Starfire. My daddy says I shouldn't read American comics because they're stupid, but my mommy buys them anyway and tells my daddy they help my learn English for school. I also like Batman, Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune, Sakura Kinomoto, Samurai Jack, and Haruhi Suzumiya. Sora says Haruhi isn't a super hero, but I think he's stupid, because if you have the power to wrap reality just from being sad, even if you don't know it, doesn't that make you a super hero?"

"Those are some cool heros" he looks at Ayame and smiles "But wouldnt it be cool to meet a real life hero? some one with the power to use his mind to make things happen? I mean i woul probably flip if that happened!" he gives Ayame a questioning look. Ayame gives him a reassuring smile. Ayaka shrugs and says, "Yeah, me too. But my daddy says that that's a bunch...um, a bunch of something he can say but I can't." "Well some times . . ." His eyes Flare up and tendrils appear in his hands "Daddies arent always right!". Ayaka's eyes light up as she watches Aaron with a look of wonderment. She seems speechless as she watches him demonstrate his abilities. "Woooooooow," is all she can manage. Aarons nose begins to bleed and his eyes lose there glow and he wipes the blood of his face. "Pretty awesome yea?" he smiles blood dripping but only a trickle.

Ayaka nods slowly, a big smile spreading across her face. "How did you do that?" She asks slowly. "Does it hurt?". "I use my brain to affect the energy in my body and make it do what i want, and a lttle but the more I use it the easier it becomes." he smiles glad to impress. "If you were going to name me what would it be?". Ayaka gives to serious thought, trying hard to think of a good name. "I don't know. I've never had a friend with super powers. How about the Psychic Destroyer...or the Psychic Commando?". "Commando is good I was trained as a commando actually" Aaron twitches "um dont you know tell any one i told you that " he turns to Ayame "this is a secure line right? i mean probably but just have to ask". Ayame nods. Ayaka looks disappointed. "I...I can't tell anyone. Not even my friend Keiko? I can't rub it in Sora's face?".

"Ayaka would they even believe this? and why would you want to share this secret with them any way I thought they were mean. However when this war is done I will come see you and instead of just telling them we can show them! Just be patient young one ok?". Ayaka thinks, and finally nods, smiling. "Okay. I guess it's like your secret identity, right? And I wouldn't want the bad guys to come after you. And Sora does have a big mouth." She gives Aaron a haphazard salute. "You secret is safe with me, Aaron-san!". He salutes her back "Thank you! And Its -Chan or Oji to you i think" He scratches his head " im still learning" he laughs "which one is Uncle?". Ayaka smile widens. "How many people can do that, Ojisan?".

"So far only one other and he is pretty strong but the lab told me i was the strongest on the base out of any one who could get this ability! I was also the first so in 20 or 30 year i might be in the history books!" he smirks shoulder spread wide chest puffed up "Im pretty awesome!" he giggles slightly. "Wow, only one other, and your the strongest. You really are weird, huh?". "Ayaka!" Ayame gives Aaron an apologetic look.
"AYAME!" Aaron gives her a scolding look "that was a compliment! I told her weird is good" he throws Ayaka a quick smile. Ayaka laughs loudly, and Ayame smiles, again rolling her eyes. "Aaron...can I ask you something," Ayaka says, blushing slightly. "Yes you can!" he responds. "C-can I...call you...Onichan?" she is sheepish. "Sure" He smiles wide and loud. "If you ever need some one to talk to besides madame mirror im here ok?". Ayaka nods, smiling brighter then before. Before she can say anything more, the sound of a door can be heard opening from somewhere in the house, and a man can be heard calling for Ayaka.

AaronBryant

Part 2

"Dang" he frowns "You got to go kid?". "Yeah, I'm sorry. My daddy is calling me. I got to show him my homework. Will you...call me again sometime?" she asks happily. "Wouldnt miss it for . . " he realized what he was about to say laughing at the irony of it "I might miss it for the world but anything else can wait!". Ayaka's father calls for her again, and she yells something at him in Japanese. She turns back to the screen, and says, "Bye Ayame-sama. Bye Onichan." She reaches over and the video chat ends. Ayame smiles at Aaron "I think that went well. You're pretty good with kids."

"Well i want a few one day and im a lot like them i still find wonder and joy in the little stuff just im big is all" he lays on his back and starts humming aint no sunshine his eyes close. Ayame thinks for a moment. "I never really thought about kids. Never had time, really. I wonder if Perseph..." Ayame suddenly stops, and instead says. "So, uh...do you think...Jessica wants children?". "She said she does" Aarons eyes widen "Crap i cant believe myself I lost my head in passion gaaaaah" he looks at Ayame with a semi-blank stare "meaning no condom". Ayame giggles. "Stupid. Its a good thing you both want kids, huh?" Ayame looks as though she is about to crack up. "whats so funny jerk?" he nudges her shoulder. "Oh, nothing," she says, calming herself down, "Just laughing at the passionate stupidity of two people in love. Don't worry, she probably won't get pregnant after one time." She grins evilly "Probably."

Aaron laughs then looks at the ceiling his face becoming child like " I always thought the epitome of being a man was becoming a good father . . ." his eyes gather tears and spill over " Ayame what happens if i fail my children what if they died like Alayana. .." he shudders. Ayame shakes her head. "You could never fail them, even if you died, just like you didn't fail Alayana. You're a wonderful man that just ended up in a crap situation. Now that you're in a better one, I have no doubt you can protect Jessica and any children you have, no matter what. And I don't just think that because of your new powers.". Aaron hugs Ayame "she hadnt even had a chance to live yet . . .I wish i could have met her . ." his eyes continue to leak "your right though Im here and I can now protect the ones i care about" his eyes stay wet but he quirks a shaky smile. Ayame squeezes him tightly. "Maybe you'll get another chance to be a dad. After what you've been through, you deserve that and more.

He smiles through his tears solid this time "Most would say your to young go live your life all that jazz, but thats what i always wanted. Ayame" he wipes his face "I had this weird dream out of the pod . . . I saw A tall blue being in front of me and he told me he wanted to be my friend because i had brought his search to an end. The weird thing was a couple of others were there in X-com gear they were all clouded but he was clear. It disturbed me . . . .". Ayame gives him a concerned look. "A lot of people have been having strange dreams like that lately, and I'm afraid some of them might not just be dreams. This being, do you think he can be trusted? What do you think he was searching for?"

" I first saw him in the pod . . .I think he wanted to find another psionic. I dont know if we can trust him though." he seems confused. Ayame thinks for a moment. "Maybe there is someone I can ask about that. It might take me a while though, so be patient.". He lays down again cupping his hands together squeezing gently "Im always patient when i need to be" he sighs and closses his eyes starting to hum again. "Good." Ayame stands up, stretching. "Welp, back to training. What are you working on today. I bet the white-coats got you doing a bunch of weird tests.". "yeaaaaa" he sighs getting up "gotta go see Dr. Picardo and check what my brain may be doing to me physically and what my current limits are, I just pray they dont put me in some stupid pod again i was so angry in there like a caged animal!"

"You claustrophobic?" she asks brashly. "No i dont mind being confined. It was just almost 9 days i spent sleeping in a pod. It pissed me off because i didnt get the excersice i normally do i guess. I work out like 7-8 hours a day every day. If i dont then i become irritated and feel bad. I think i got way to into it when i was depressed but i mean it helped me produce dopamines so i did it." He stands up flexing. "cant get these guns any where original make and model" he laughs. Ayame laughs "You sure are proud of your body. But I guess you have a reason to be, don't you. Just because I'm not attracted to men doesn't mean I can't see why other women wouldn't be attracted to you.". He scratches his chin "thanks" he smirks "Its not for any one though my thoughts on it are. . . if i cant trust my body as a weapon i have no right to trust any other weapon. In the end the last thing we are left fighting with is our hands and feet."

Ayame gives him a half smile, half serious look. "Just don't spend too much time in the gym, okay? You've got a lady friend to keep company now, and the last thing you want is for her to think you're cheating on her with a pair of dumbells and a bowflex.". Aaron thinks for a minute "ew. . . I could just bench press her" he thinks again for a moment adding "ALL DAY LONG" he raises the roof laughing "high five" he puts his hand at the upper part of his chest laughing like an idiot. Ayame gives him his high five, desperately trying not to roll her eyes again.
"saw that and yes i deserve it." He opens the door "after you". Ayame steps out, saying, "A gentleman as always." Before heading towards the shooting range, she gives Aaron a serious look. "Don't...let them push you around too much, okay? You might have these new powers, but you're still a person, and they have no right to treat you like a lab rat, understand?"

"I know but i actually like the test there engaging on an intellectual level and i dont get to do that very often!" he walks next to her. "At least you can work on getting rid of the little problem of yours." Ayame taps her nose. "exactly is just like working out cept my brain muscles" he puts his hands behind his head humming. "What is that song you keep humming?" she seems intrigued. "Aint no sunshine. Sorry is it annoying?" he asks with a smile. "No, its...pleasant. I'll have to look it up sometime." She takes off, waving as she goes.

He returns to humming going down the hall.

Jhon Markith

Journal Entry 20
Name: Stevie Steve
Mission: Base Log

It has been a few days since my experiments in the psionic labs, the so called lab rat to that damn doctor. It has taken me a little while to recover from the nightmares I had no choice but to see. All of the work for nothing, then again, it must mean that God didn't see fit to give me the power. The nightmares of my mind, my past, my present and the future tortured me.

I saw every one who meant something close to me, all of them hated me for panicking in my first mission, for not saving her, for being alive. It didn't stop for almost ten days, if it weren't for Ayame or Aaron, I would be declared insane. They did what they could, it helped, but what I went through only gave me an idea of what Aaron went through. All of this made me hate the Doctor in charge of this forsaken project, he doesn't care what happens to us, we are clocks to him, the outside is just a look and a story and what he wants to see is if he can make us tic just a little faster.

There are some things you just cant prepare for and that is one of them, for me it was worse than war. For any one who goes in there DO NOT expect anything pleasant, it is something I would not wish on my worst enemy.

END OF JOURNAL ENTRY 20

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
The following is a collaboration between AaronBryant & ZombieSplitter53

Gentle

Aaron is, for the third night, laying in the bed of the women he has been holding and dreaming with and caressing. He is just staring into her eyes. "You okay?".

Jessica smiles. "Yes. I feel so content sleeping next to you. Just laying here with you seems to give me the most pleasant of dreams."

"Like what?" he asks, knowing but still wanting to hear her thoughts.

"Well, first I had a dream that a guardian angel came to me and protected me from all the people who have or ever will try to hurt me. Then I had a dream that I was living in a home with a family, sitting next to the man I love. I didn't see the man's face, but I think I know who it was."

He kisses her and feels his stomach burn gently, like an anxious fire burning for her and in him. "What was the angel's name?" He pets her as he did the other night. He smiles as he watches her face.

Jessica chuckles. "I can't quite remember, but somehow, laying next to you makes me think I know what it was." She leans forward and gently kisses him.

Aaron pins her down, gently growling. He hovers over her face, his hair, longer now, is like a curtain. "I gotta get that cut soon." He puts his hand in her hair and picks her head up, bringing it to him, and continues kissing her, feeling the silk now in his hands. He keeps feeling her warmth under him. He feels fear in his stomach "Jess," he says between a kiss "I...um...," he seems embarrassed, "be gentle with me? I dont know how my body...will react." He nervously smiles.

Jessica laughs lightly. "Be gentle with you, huh? I think I can do that. Just promise me that if you feel strange, you'll stop."

He swallows his fear. "I...I promise." His mouth feels dry. He swallows and puts his forehead against hers, kissing her gently and praying that he can keep a hold of his mind.

As Jessica gently kisses him, she asks, "Do you want to know what I love most about you?"

"Yes." He holds her close and listens to her words, as well as the sound of her heart through her bare chest.

"It isn't something superficial like how strong or handsome you are, though those things help. Its how safe I feel with you. This probably isn't the most progressive way of thinking, but I've always hoped I could find a man who would keep me safe and take care of me, and I think...no, I know I've found that man."

He laughs. "I'm glad i could be him." He kisses both her breasts. "I like protecting you, and its not about being a man, its about protecting the person i care about." He nuzzles her neck and massages her breast, moving his hands slowly over their surface. "Your move Jessica." He slides her underwear off her, cupping her behind in his hands.

She reaches down, sliding down his boxers and grasping something else in her hand, passionately looking into his eyes while moving her hand slowly.

He winces in pleasure, softly groaning, squeezing, and stiffening. "Jess." He rubs against her ear, breathing heavily. His hips moving of their own accord gently.

"Aaron...I love you so much, it gives me pleasure just being near you."

He wraps her in his arms, feeling himself tightening and relaxing all at the same time. "I love you to Jessuuuh." He starts quivering gently, and his eyes glow soft white and purple. He feels her mind, but he can't focus, his mind shaking with him.

Jessica giggles. "What's wrong, Aaron? You're not at you're limit already, are you?" She starts stroking faster.

His eyes get brighter and his smile widens. "Jess i..." His eyes flare brighter for a full second, and a wave of pleasure rips out from him and ripples back and forth like the tide. He mumbles, his eyes glowing faintl,y the copper brown behind the glow visible.

Jessica laughs lightly. "You seemed to have made a bit of a mess. You're not finished, are you? I want my turn."

He smiles "I would never leave my lady wanting." He continues kissing her, his eyes glow brighter. He slides his fingers gently into he,r all the warmth she contains felt on his fingertips. She feels so silky and soft, he immediately stiffens again.

Jessica moans softly. "Please, Aaron...I...I want it."

Aaron pulls his boxers down and puts her on her back. He hovers over her, pressing against her, not yet entering, a little afraid. He focuses and enters her mind, first letting her feel the waves of pleasure he felt from her hand, and then kissing her neck gently, sliding into her, sheathing himself in her soft silky warmth.

"Oh god, Aaron...you're incredible." She wraps her legs around him. "Please, give me more, both outside and inside." She passionately kisses him, manipulating his tongue with hers.

He losses control, and his nerves seem to jumble with Jessica's. He can feel himself inside her, both what he is feeling and she is feeling. He can't speak, too many sensations overwhelming him. He pulls her into his mind, letting her feel what he feels. He picks up the tempo, barely able to contain himself, his eyes turning into pure white orbs.

Jessica breaths heavily, lost in a sea of pleasure and Aaron's thoughts. She moans and howls loudly, no longer caring if anyone hears her. Her eyes roll back, her drooling mouth plastered with the biggest smile of her life.

Aaron grabs her hands and wraps his fingers in hers. He goes to the brink of oblivion with her, unable to identify his own thoughts and who is whom. They fill each other and become filled together, shock-waves ripple from them, intense, demanding, overpowering. He sees through his own eyes and hers, blurred and unable to focus. He collapses to her side. Still within her, he breathes gently, unable to speak, still trying to understand what they just did. He feels his mind gently separate from hers. His nose has a small trickle. Jessica shudders at his side, the intense level of ecstasy nearly overwhelming. She tries to say Aaron's name, but is unable to. She somehow summons the strength to lift her arms and wrap them around Aaron.

He whispers with the little energy he has, "i think i was you for a second." He bites his lip.

Jessica chuckles weakly, whispering, "Likewise." She pants heavily. "And...I...liked...it..."

He blinks slowly. "I...dont even..." he kisses her, leaning into it "...that..." he kisses her again "...was..." he gives her another peck "...amazing." He kisses her once more. "How were you not scared?" He blinks lazily once more.

Jessica smiles. "I...was...a little at...first..." She kisses him softly. "But I...told you...you make me...feel safe. I knew...you would never...hurt me..."

He smiles, kisses her, and slinks down, nuzzling into her neck and the sheets, feeling her body near him, still trapped inside her. He stays there, relishing the moment, not wanting to let go, knowing she is his and he is hers, and they were, if but for a brief moment, truly one.

Jessica kisses the top of his head. Having regained some of her strength, she laughs, and says, "You gonna stay in there forever, big boy...oh, we forgot to use some protection again. We can't be making a habit of that."

He smiles. "I got this." He taps his head. "Its all the protection you will ever need!" He smiles cheekily. "I'll get some tomorrow if you're really worried about it, Jess." He keeps snuggling closer. "Play with my hair?"

Jessica gently runs her hands through his hair. "I'm not worried about anything Aaron. I couldn't possibly worry about anything while you're here with me."

"Hmmm, okay." He stills himself and losses track of the world

Jessica breaths slowly, drifting to sleep a few moments later.

Last edited:

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Training with the Best
Part Four

"So as an assault, you will be using either a shotgun or an assault riffle for your primary. So which one first?"

Ayame thinks for a moment. "Well, I need more work on a shotgun, so let's get the rifle out of the way first."

"Sure thing, but one thing first. So what should be the third thing you do with an assault rifle, after making sure there is ammo and the safety is off."

"Well...make sure it's loaded, turn off the safety...um...you uh...make sure it's...clean?" Ayame smiles sheepishly.

"Well, you clean it on base, a very important thing to take into consideration is the firing setting. As you know, an assault rifle has three settings, automatic, three round burst and semiautomatic. Each of these are useful at different ranges. Can you guess which settings will be good for what ranges."

"Hmm...well, I'd think auto would be best at close range where it's easier to hit the target, and semi would be better for long range where you need to aim more, which would leave three-round burst for medium range." She looks unsure. "R-right?"

"Exactly, but it is best to use tree round burst to conserve ammo and do some damage without wasting too much ammo." Ayame nods, showing she understands. "Okay now, load up and get ready, war has no schedule or warning, so I am not telling you any thing except how many there will be, okay?." Stevie moves to the console and types in what is to appear where. "14 targets, it will start in 30 seconds."Ayame grabs her rifle and takes aim. She scans the range, anticipating that Stevie might have the targets pop up early to test her. Stevie smiles, "Good, already alert."

"Like you said, no schedule."

"Any second now," Stevie watches Ayame carefully for flaws. As the first targets pop up, she quickly takes them down. Remembering the advice she had received numerous times, she goes for body shots, ignoring the urge to aim for the head. Stevie smiles and continues to watch Ayame. Ayame continues to hit each target, one after another. She takes down the fourteenth, and lets out a breath, lowering the gun. "Good job, one thing, never relax on the battlefield." Stevie smiles, "Also don't always believe the briefing." Another target pops up.

Ayame quickly lifts her rifle and fires, missing completely. As it lowers, she gives Stevie an angry look. "You sneaky bastard!" She quickly smiles to show she isn't mad. "Should have seen that coming, huh?"

"As they say, 'Expect the unexpected', and war will always surprise you when it can," Stevie walks over to Ayame, "Remember one thing if anything, the enemy will use surprise without hesitation."

"So be ready for anything, right?"

"Always, just look at the cyber disk or the sectopod."

Ayame nods. "I know what you mean. I thought the cyber disks were crazy enough, and then the sectopods blew me away. When I looked around that corner on my first mission and saw what looked like a mecha straight out of one of the anime shows my niece watches, I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest!"

"It was troubling for sure," Stevie crosses his arms, "Who knows what other kind of abominations they have."

Ayame put her hand on her chin, thinking. "Hmm...giant green space gorillas? Morphing centaurs with purple fur, sickles on long tails, and stalk eyes? Maybe an anthropomorphic rice ball with googly eyes and plasma cannons for arms?"

"I don't think I want to know where you got those ideas," Stevie smiles, "Now to the shotgun." Ayame nods, trying to hide a nervous look as she grabs one. "You don't have to be nervous, the recoil is not that bad when you get used to it, plus a shotgun is more accurate than movies and games let on to."

"I know, I'm just being stupid. What's the recoil like on the laser ones. Or those new ones, what are they called?"

"The laser is pretty close to the original, the plasma on the other hand will leave a bruise before you pull the trigger, but once again, it isn't that bad after you get used to it." Stevie chuckles a little, "But everyone has their own styles."

Ayame lifts her shotgun. "Let's work on this one for now."

"I will go set up the targets," Stevie walks to the console and sets up the targets. Ayame carefully inspects the shotgun while she waits. "Only a few more seconds, get ready." Stevie smiles, "And pay attention."

Ayame lifts her shotgun and takes aim, asking, "How many this time?"

"That's up to you to find out." The first several targets pop up, and she fires, missing. She mumbles a curse under her breath and readjusts her aim. Another pair of targets appear, and she hits them both dead center. "Good, just use the power of the gun." Ayame continues firing, doing just that. After a while, her arms start to tire, but she ignores the pain. The targets stop after a dozen, but Ayame keeps her aim trained on the range, waiting for more to pop up. "That is it, you can trust me this time." Stevie grins.

Ayame slowly lowers her gun. She smiles at Stevie, saying, "Just didn't want to be caught off guard again."

"That is a good thing." Stevie sets down, "Well, that's it."

Ayame walks up to Stevie and wraps her arms around him. "This day meant a lot to me, Stevie. Thank you."

Stevie jumps a little due to the instant move, he then wraps his arms around Ayame. returning the hug. "You are welcome, this day has been very enjoyable, and thank you for for what you have done for me, when you get on the battlefield, let God guide you through your path and fight for your family, it would make me happy if you could do something I couldn't do."

Ayame gives him a confused look. "What do you mean? What have I done for you? From what I've seen, it's mostly been you and Aaron giving and me receiving."

"You might think that me and Aaron are only helping you, but you and Aaron both have given me something to fight for, true friends." Stevie had a thin grin showing his happiness.

Ayame smiles, and takes a step back and extends her hand. "Glad to be of service, friend."

"Like wise, buddy," Stevie gives his hand to Ayame.

Ayame shakes his hand and lets out a tired sigh. "I'm beat. I'm gonna hit the showers. Thanks again, Stevie."

"You are very welcome."

Ayame gives him a serious salute, then smiles again, and takes off.

Last edited:

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
The following is a collaboration between Frostlich1228 & ZombieSplitter53

What Lies Within...

X-COM Soldier Barracks
0300 Hours

Ayame sits in her room, fiddling around on her computer so she can stay awake for when Anna gets back from her latest debriefing. She stares in shock at an announcement declaring that Anna was up for consideration in the psi labs. Anna slowly opens with door with a creak and she steps into the room. Ayame looks up and, seeing Anna, quickly turns off the computer's screen. "Oh, Anna, how, um...how was the debriefing. I, uh, I was watching you out there. You kicked some major ass, not to mention rocking that med-kit." Ayame silently curses herself, realizing how stupid that probably sounded.

Anna looks at her quietly, before saying. "I...I wasn't at the debriefing. I was actually talking with Dr. Vam Damm."

"Oh, um, okay. I hope it was good news for a change. Is the doctor taking good care of you?"

Anna sits down on her bunk and her eyes turn serious. "I need to tell you what she told me Ayame." Ayame gives her a nervous look, sitting next to her and keeping quiet, despite the urge to do otherwise. "She finally told me everything about my Condition..."

Ayame's eyes widen. "She did? What...what did she say? And why did she keep it from you in the first place?"

Anna tries to find the words to say before replying. " She said that...the thing they found in my brain...is an Embryo that the Cryssalid injected into me when I was attacked. Our fears were correct..."

Ayame's eye twitches slightly as she tries to keep herself calm. "Is...is it alive?" Anna slowly nods her head up and down. "B-But they can take it out, right? I mean, they know what it is, and where it is, so all they have to do is remove it? Right?"

"She said that it was attached to my brain stem. It's too deep to remove without killing me..."

"But there has to be something they can do. I mean, did they just discover it? They are working on a solution right?"

Anna sighs. "They've known about it for a while now. If they could've done something they would've."

"What do you mean, a while? Why did they wait until now to tell you?"

"She said that they didn't want me worrying about it in the field...but Its probably a lot more complicated that that." Ayame is at a loss for words. She desperately looks around, like she is going to find an answer floating around her. She mutters to herself, unable to form coherent sentences. Anna looks back up at her. " There's...there's more..."

Ayame gives her an 'oh god, no' look, obviously barely able to keep her cool. "...more?"

"This is going to be hard for you to hear Ayame...But this Embryo is starting to affect my Brain..."

"Is...is that why you couldn't fire at that alien the first time?"

"Yes, I suppose it is." Anna Puts her head in her hands trying to find the words. "She also...told me that...if I die...I'll Become a Cryssalid... "

"No, you won't," Ayame says sternly, standing in front of Anna, her fists clenched. "Because I won't let you die until we figure out how to get rid of that thing, no matter how long it takes!"

Anna smiles brightly. " Thanks Ayame, that means a lot, but there's not much you can really do... "

"I...I know. But what little I can do, I'll be sure to do, 1000%."

" Alright...now that the bad news is out of the way, we can get on to the better news..."

"Better news?" Ayame gives her a cautious look.

"Better than the previous news, but not particularly good." Anna's smile fades back into seriousness. "Dr. Vam Damm got hold of one of those Psi Scanners that they use to detect Psychic Potential and used it on me..."

Ayame's cautious smile immediately drops. She sits back down and turns her face so Anna can't see it clearly. "What did the scanner say?"

" They Detected something. But it wasn't coming from me...it was coming from the Embryo..."

"Oh!" Ayame says, trying to keep from smiling. "So it was...wait, the chryallid's have psionic powers?"

"No, they don't...Dr. Van Damm said the one in my brain is Special."

"Really?" Ayame slides closer, interested. "Special how? Does it have powers like the sectoids?"

Anna sits up and looks at Ayame. "Dr. Van Damm said that It'll grow into a Special Type of Cryssalid that her and her team are calling a Broodmother. Her guess is that these Cryssalid are responsible for controlling the ones in the Alien Army."

"Interesting," Ayame says. "If...if they have some kind of psychic ability to do this, could we maybe use this to our advantage. Maybe Jorn or Aaron could make a connection to it, maybe kill it, or at least convince it to leave your body?"

Anna gives Ayame a questioning look. "Leave my Body? What is it going to do, get up and walk away? And killing it? How do you know that won't kill me too? It is attached to my brain after all..."

"I-I'm sorry, Anna! I...I was just...I-I didn't think..." Ayame hangs her head, falling silent.

Anna puts her arm around Ayame. " I know. You're just throwing idea out there. I Didn't mean to snap at you like that..."

Ayame shakes her head lightly. "I know, its okay. You've been through a lot, and I should watch what I say."

Anna sighs. "I'd never snap at you like that...I guess the Embryo didn't like you're idea... "

Ayame shudders. "So that means that thing can control you, doesn't it?"

"I don't think it can control me...but I'm sure it can influence me in a way..."

Ayame doesn't look up, saying, "So it really is a part of you now, huh?"

Anna takes her arm off Ayame's shoulder. " Ayame...I don't want to say this but...I don't they'll let me leave here after this war is over... " Ayame's eyes widen, the realization hitting her like a train. Her eyes start to water, and she bites her lip so hard a few drops of blood drip to the floor. Anna tries to say something to cheer her up, but can't seem to find the words. "I shouldn't have said anything. I'm sorry Ayame."

Ayame violently shakes her head. "N-No, you were right to do this. We promised each other we'd be honest about everything. If you didn't say anything, it would have eaten away at you, and I would have been upset with you when I eventually found out."

"Maybe I could get Dr. Van Damm to do something about it. She has a lot of sway here. She wouldn't just let them kill me...right? "

Ayame nods. "Please do. I...I don't want to lose you. I don't now what I would do if I did. If...if I could take your place, I would."

"No Ayame!" Anna says sternly. "You have someone who loves you now. You have something to lose, I don't. I'm glad it was me that it attacked..."

"But Anna..." Ayame places a hand on Anna's shoulder. "I love you. Maybe not as a lover anymore, but to me, you're as much my older sister as my actual sister. You mean so much to me, you need to understand that. And I know Persephone loves you too."

Anna smiles widely at her. "Thank you Ayame..." Ayame wraps her arms around Anna, squeezing her tightly. Anna hugs Ayame back. They sit in silence with each other for a few minutes before the Intercom turns on with a loud beep. "Anna Stone, please report to the Psi Labs. Anna Stone, please report to the Psi Labs,. Thank you."

Ayame releases Anna. "I-I guess i-its your turn in the pod."

Anna sighs. "I guess so. Wish me luck...I suppose..." Anna gets up and gives Ayame a wave goodbye before heading out the door.

Ayame slowly walks over to the door, closes it, and locks it. She leans against it, and starts weeping loudly, sliding to the floor.

Last edited:

AaronBryant

Audio log 17 open

"I have had the most amazing time here in the X-com facility its war yes but the people here are more vibrant and alive than any one ever was on the surface." he laughs "I remember some times when people asked me how my day was i told them how i felt it wasnt a good day and they looked at me like i was an idiot. No one here does that we dont have time to be fake we can only be real ourselves and no one else. No matter what happens here I gave my life for commander odd but my heart belongs to my fellow soldiers. Bless commander odd because with out him i wouldnt be here. I wouldnt have met the friends i did. I wouldnt have met the incredible sexy and fantastic nurse. Thank you X-Com for saving me and the world."

Audio log 17 end

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
The following is a collaboration between AugurOfRuin & ZombieSplitter53

A Huge Favor
Part One

Jasmin comes knocking on Ayame's door. "Ayame, are you there?"

Ayame opens the door, rubbing the sleep for her eyes. "Good evening Jasmin. Is everything okay? Last time we talked this late, you weren't in the best condition."

"I need to ask you a huge favor Ayame, but I can't explain it now, there's no time. I need you to dress up and come with me, quietly, no one can know, okay? Just trust me as a friend, please. I promise I'll explain everything once we get there."

"Um...okay..." Ayame ducks back into her room, emerging a minute later dressed. "Where are we going?

"I need you to promise me you won't turn back when you hear our destination, okay?" Jasmin says while looking a bit worried.

Ayame gives a worried look of her own, but reluctantly nods her head. "I...I promise..."

"Good." Jasmin quickly grabs Ayame's hand and starts running towards the hangar bay. "We gotta hurry, we don't have much time."

"What's going on?" Ayame asks, running along with her. "I-I trust you, I just want to be prepared."

"We're going to Russia. To my father's old military base, or rather whats left of it. Its the only lead I got to solving the one unanswered question, why did he plant the bomb yet still warn me?"

"What! How? They aren't exactly going to just let us leave!" Ayame looks troubled, but continues running with her.

"Its not like we can do this without breaking the rules. There is pretty much only one way out and in. I got us a ride out of here on a cargo ship going out, once we're at our destination we only have a day, the ship will have a "malfunction" which will take a day at the most to repair. If we're not Inside the ship by then, we can kiss goodbye to X-COM. We only got one chance at this. You're the only person I can trust to take with me."

"i, uh, I...I..." Ayame thinks for a moment, but then nods. "Then we'll just have to make sure we're back in time, won't we."

"That's the attitude" Jasmin smiles at Ayame as they arrive at the hangar bay Jasmin leads Ayame to the cargo ship, as they step Inside the ship Jasmin lets go of Ayame and sits on a box as the cargo bay door closes. "If anyone asks why You Are at the docks When We arrive, just tell em We Are on official X-COM business, if they ask any further questions they aren't official workers meaning they are irrelevant. In Russia asking too many questions about government business only leads to Trouble"

"Yes I know, I spent quite a bit of time there. In fact, I'm pretty sure if it wasn't for my friend showing me the ropes, I would have ended up in jail several times." Ayame takes a seat across from Jasmin. "Did you stow any blankets? Or is the cargo heated?"

Jasmin hops off her box, opens it and grabs a big blanket. "I was only able to arrange This one big one, changing cargo containment is kinda hard but You Can Have This one the temperature here won't go too low, its set on specific degrees of Celsius. "I got no clue What those other boxes contain but Inside This one is some survival pack food, the trip is a long one due to the cargo being very unstable. That's as much as I've been told."

Ayame smiles, and sits next to Jasmin, draping the blanket over both of them. "I'm impressed. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you've done this before."

"You learn All kinds of Things in the Russian military. We Were taught How to smuggle contents of an enemy base to our own. Russia has... interesting ways of training. I had to learn by doing, I was sent to infiltrate an enemy base and I was to smuggle over half of the gun-shipments. And I had to find a way to get back to my base. They change shifts every six months and they check carefully everyone's identity. That was very similar to This situation."

"Hmm...sounds hard." Ayame rubs her eyes and yawns. "I wonder how I'd have turned out if I had learned things more formally, instead of having to learn everything as I went."

"Sorry for waking You up in the Middle of the Night but I'm sure You understand that This isn't exactly possible in the Middle of the way" Jasmin chuckles a bit.

"I understand, Jasmin. I...just hope...you..." Ayame trials off, obviously struggling to keep her eyes open.

"Take a nap if You feel Like it We aren't coming out of This ship for ...." Jasmin looks at her watch, "6 hours, I've asked a Doctor to arrange a marking into our files that says We Are at the med bay for Special check ups, basically for All anyone gets to know We Are suspected to Be very sick. We Can explain This to Anna and Persephone afterwards. We Are not allowed to Be visited in the med bay so that We won't get caught. I had to pull quite a few favors to arrange This so lets hope We Can find Something. If You want to stay awake though I got my own Special Coffee With me." Jasmin smiles at Ayame.

Ayame smiles back, and shakes her head. "No, it sounds like you've thought of...everything, so I...I trust you enough to...to..." Ayame nods off, her head resting on Jasmin's shoulder.

Jasmin just wraps her arm around Ayame and smiles. "Just rest Ayame." Jasmin closes her eyes and falls asleep too.

A couple of hours pass while all of a sudden the box falls over with a couple of other boxes, dropping Jasmin and Ayame on the floor, waking Jasmin up. "Whoa what the hell is going on?" Jasmin quickly hops over to the wall where there is a communicator and presses the call button. "The hell is going on with this ship?"Jasmin asks. A male voice responds trough the communicator:"Sorry Jasmin, there's quite the storm out here and we're suffering from some turbulence, in normal regulations I would have to land immediately to tie down all the stuff over there, but we're almost at our destination so if you don't want to take any extra hours, would you and your friend mind keeping everything at their place and making sure it stays tied?"

Ayame, who is already up and on her feet, starts grabbing some rope and getting to work.

Jasmin quickly grabs rope too and ties the boxes down. "Alright, they're tied down." the man responds: "Good, now whatever you do, do not let the boxes move okay? If one of those boxes fall over even once more, we're going to be pretty firework in the sky." Jasmin quickly responds: "The hell is your cargo?" the male chuckles and responds: "That box that was right behind yours, contains highly unstable stuff, if it get shaken too much it will blow up prettier than fireworks at new years eve." Jasmin dashes to the box, as she makes sure to double tie the box down. "Ayame, lets hope that those boxes won't fall over, I think there'd be a good chunk of people that would take sorrow if we blew up."

Ayame starts double checking all of the knots, saying, "That sounds like a good idea. What do think is in these boxes? Some unstable alien stuff maybe?"

"I wouldn't be surprised about there being unstable alien grenades in those boxes. Knowing X-COM they most likely don't want to keep any failed prototypes, and will most likely just sell them anyway."

"I guess they need to get some money somehow," Ayame mumbles, some obvious animosity in her voice.

The male voice speaks again:"Prepare for landing ladies, remember you got a day time, I can't be late from the deliveries too much, or the old man will kill me. And the next delivery scheduled for Russia is 3 days from here, have fun explaining to your boss how you ended up to Russia." Jasmin just makes a deep sigh. "Thomas, leave the smartass-nes out of this please, you could have warned us beforehand about us sitting right next to explosives." The ship lands on the ground and the cargo bay door opens soon after. "Lets go Ayame." Jasmin says to Ayame as she looks outside to the rainstorm. "Okay, umm Thomas you got an umbrella?" Thomas just chuckles trough the radio and responds: "Sorry ladies, your on your own for the day, now get going, clock is ticking." Jasmin just sighs and says "Okay Ayame, we aren't far from the ruins of the base, lets get going."

Ayame steps out, trying to see if she can recognize where she is from her previous time spent in Russia. "So, where are we exactly? And what are we going to look for once we get to the base? Is it guarded at all?"

"Sorry Ayame, national secrecy, I can't tell you our location, but the ruins aren't guarded, there isn't a whole lot left ever since the explosion, but what our government hopefully has not discovered is the bases soldier diary archives at the ruins. You see, the government had all the rights to listen and read our logs and diary. So we decided to make two per day, one for ourselves and one for the government. If my father had anything going for him, he made a log about the bomb. Nothing stayed as a secret on soldier logs, because it was a base rule that those logs we're not to be listened to until the soldier has died or been released from duty." Jasmin starts walking forwards towards the ruins. "We aren't too far from the ruins, lets continue over there. If the government has not discovered our archives, we can actually get some cover from this damn rain."

"Sounds like a solid plan," Ayame says, keeping pace with Jasmin. "You've obviously thought this through. Its a good thing you got me to come along, though, since it would probably be a bitch to have to look for his logs by yourself."

"Well considering There are logs from 18 years Ago its going to be tough to find one specific soldiers logs, and to find the right one which tells about the bomb. Good thing We got the entire day because its going to take a while. We Have to Be back tomorrow at 0600 so I'll Have to figure out Something for sleeping if This takes too long.

Ayame nods in agreement, trying to walk quickly while still conserving her energy.

Last edited:

Sharkdragon96

(I'm running super behind on these posts so if I don't bring up any current events it's because they haven't happened yet.)

Name: Persephone
Date: 10/16/15
Current rank: recruit
Mission: Off duty

Well... I guess there's no turning back at this point. Ever since last night I've had this mixed sense of optimism and concern. On one hand after the horribly traumatizing day I had yesterday, the kind of experience I had with Ayame was exactly what I needed to calm my nerves. I've never held high regards towards the subject of sex, especially after what'd happened to my sister, as well as what'd happened with my own first experience, but last night was different. No rough housing, nothing extreme or bombastic, just the two of us lying in bed huddled up against each other taking in the sensual joy of each other's touch. I can't really find the words to describe it without sounding cliche, but for the first time in a while I can safely say I felt truly at peace.

On the other hand, I'm worried I may have made a mistake by going this far. Jessica and I had a talk about the nightmares I'd been having, specifically the ones about Ayame. She said it would be best to just enjoy each other's company while we still can, just as long as I don't try and dive head first into things, meanwhile I was practically throwing myself at her with little to no hesitation last night. It just seems so unlike me to do something like that, like some kind part of my mind telling me to go ahead and take my shirt off. Maybe I'm over-thinking it, both Ayame and I got pretty emotional regarding her near death experience so maybe I was just too caught up in the moment to take things slowly.

I still don't have any clear idea of what the future holds. I never gave much thought to what could happen if we win this war, do we all just go home? Go on with our lives and act like this never happened? What about Ayame and Anna? I only know as much as Ayame knows about Anna's condition and if there really is no way of removing that thing from her brain I have no idea how it could affect her. I want to remain optimistic and hope that it doesn't affect her, but between the experience she described while face to face with that pack of chryssalids on her first mission and the nightmare I had that very same night it's not easy. The fact that Ayame still has her sister to return home to gives me some comfort, but regardless on whether or not our experience last night was genuine or just a side effect of the aftershock, I still meant every word I said to her. Regardless of where our relationship goes from here I'll never stop being her friend.

Last edited:

Aristeus

(OOC: Sorry for not being here for a long time, have been very busy with school and stuff. ;))

Name: Jorn 'juice' Lemonade

Audio Log: #?
Friends, colleagues, others.... I don't really know how to start. I wanted to make this because I realize that I've been lucky to many times, and my luck "fountain" will run dry eventually. So I better make it now.

When I came here, a whole new world opend for me, I was invited in a elite team to protect earth. Together with many others, some have fallen, and some have grown with me, and will still grow, even when I'm gone. Il hope that you all will survive, and remember me, so that I won't die yet. Even when I die, I will still live one in the one's that will remember me.

Colin, if I didn't make it, my firend, I'm sorry, I won't be able to take care of your wife and daughter, like I promised myself, I'm truly sorry. You have been a great friend to me, you changed me and helped me. I found a new purpose on the day you died. "Survive and tell the world about you. Survive and take care of your family.". I feel so sad telling this, what do I do once I die, how will I be able to do all that? I will find a way to make it happen, I will not die, not yet.

Ayame I haven't talked to ou for a long time, and I hope I will be able to do that again once I have time. Even though I disputed you at first, because you didn't seem to control yourself, I still cared about you and the saftey of others. I came to know you more bit by bit, and you seemed to be really nice, we have a almost simmilar backstory, you turned out to be a pretty cool girl.

Zhang, man... Zhang, you helped me a lot. And that's it kinda, You helped me trough a lot, and you were always there for me, you became my Idol. You were loved, respected, feared and awesome and that all at the same time. I really wanted to be like you. And I will be, some day...

Oudwater, I will miss you too, you were osmeone I could hang out with, and have fun, you always came to visit me when I was in the infermary. Watching movies, drinking talking, you were a real buddy. And the only Dutch person I knew in this base. hehe...

And ofcource all the other people in the base, Booker, keep sniping 'em. Anja, you will become a great medic. And... well.. everyone...
I want to say..... Thanks for the great time, live on and remember me. I really hope that you guys will have to hear this. We can laugh about it some day when all this is over.

If I died then, well don't worry about me, I should have been dead many times before this. I was prepared to die... with a smile.
Goodbye.

Jorn Lemonade out.
--] End of Log

Gahlo

Name: Derick "Voodoo 37" Lee
Current Rank: Zippersuited Sun God
NCL4

What is the point of having me on this base if half the time I can't sortie or Bradford just decides out of the blue that I can't do anything about it?

"ooooh, the aliens plopped a big ship in the atmosphere and I'm just going to assume we can't do anything about blowing it up. Despite us having the best damn pilot flying the most deadly thing the human race has put into the air that, as far as we know, has been eating up other ships made with the same fucking shit like it was a cupcake at an obesity convention."

If his starched ass collar wasn't already strangling him, I'd do it myself.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
A Huge Favor
Part Two

Suddenly a Lightning strikes hard upon an old building, and Small firecracker Like is heard 10 meters away. "Over there, come Ayame." Jasmin hurries over to the building. In the floor Can be seen a couple of holes that look Like they would have been created by a shotgun shot. "What People don't usually think off is sticking their fingers into bullet holes." Jasmin puts her finger into one of the holes and slides Something metallic under. Suddenly the part of the floor that was shoots open Like a hatch. "Hidden hatch into a basement that is not in any blueprints. The Original blueprints burned in an "accident"." Jasmin hops into the basement and flips the light switch for the lights to turn on.

Ayame follows in wonderment. "Wow, this is like something out of a spy novel. What would have happened if someone had somehow found out about this?"

"I Would probably be sitting in court for Breaking my vow and these files Would not be here. Now lets see the date should be any from may 1st to 23rd all thou the problem is We Never had the time to arrange these. So they Can be in any Order."

Ayame starts searching, keeping a close eye out for any discernible pattern. After a while, she comes across a few files for may. "What...what year are we looking for? I'm sorry, I can speak Russian really well, but reading it isn't the same."

Jasmin grabs an old Russian ID from her pockets and hands it over to Ayame "try and look for that name its my fathers. And yeah Reading Russian is a bitch to outsiders. But no offense, Your language I find Even harder to read because You don't use a singular letter alphabets or whatever they're called. I Can speak Your language a little, Reading it is not happening any time soon." Jasmin chuckles a bit after saying This.

Ayame chuckles with her. "Yeah, I get what you're saying." She compares the name on the card with the files and frowns, placing the files to the side and continuing her search. As she does so, she says, "Your English is really good. Did it take you long to learn?"

Jasmin finds an old audio tape that has some writing on it. "Ayame, I think I found something. This is recorded on may 21st, by "commonly known as general Lebed" as stated by the title on the tape." Jasmin looks around the room, noticing the the tape-player on the table. "Lets hear it shall we?."

Ayame wipes off the tape player, saying, "It looks like it still works. Is the tape in good condition?"

"it seems to not be damaged by the blast. You mind playing it? I don't exactly know how to operate that thing."

"Of course." Ayame takes the tape and examines it. "I believe this is side A." She pops it in and rewinds it. "My family was pretty poor when i was a child, so we had old cassette tapes instead of CDs." The tape finishes rewinding, and she hits play.

a male voice starts speaking: "If your family name is not Lebed and you are hearing this tape without its company, my trusted has clearly failed me, I ask you to stop listening to this now. Now, my child if this tape has ended up in your hands I know all the questions you have and will want to ask: Your origins are disgraced, admitted that is. The bomb that blew up, I rigged it up. If you are hearing this tape, I obviously have said the final words I have planned. You are most likely asking yourself: Why would my father do this? That my child is a puzzle more complicated than just between us. I committed a war-crime, more horrible than almost any. And you were born out of this, you were the single spark in my life that I had to protect. Technically you didn't even exist. They wanted to take you away, I had to hide all the documents as long as possible, I couldn't let them take my child away, and your mother had quite the different view of you, to her you were just an abomination that should never have existed. To not stain our family name in shame, I had to make you a hero. To you I leave our family to carry, to you I leave what I have. The reason the bomb went off and you survived, was to make you a sole survivor of a terrorist attack, hopefully faith will not decide to change plans and the war-crimes will stay hidden for long enough. This has been the testament of Afanasiy Lebed, the immortal swan." The tape ends there and Jasmin is in full tears. "Why couldn't you just have stayed, you were everything I had father, and now I only have a hole that I don't know how to fill or fix." Jasmin can't stop herself from crying to her father's explanation of everything.

Ayame steps behind Jasmin, wrapping her arms around her. She softly strokes her hair, wanting to say something comforting but unable to find the words.

"Thank you Ayame, I just..... I don't......" Jasmin struggles to find anything to say, her crying is just blocking everything.

"I know, Jasmin. I know. It's unfair. It was wrong of him to leave you such a burden. Just, please, let it all out. Don't hold back a single tear."

Jasmin turns around and hugs Ayame. "I don't know what I would have done without you Ayame, thank you for everything, and I mean everything. This is the reason I took you with me, I knew I could trust you to support me if need be. Without your help, I don't think I would have made it even this far."

Ayame hugs her back, whispering, "Any time." She embraces her for a minute, then walks over to the tape player, ejecting the tape. She gives Jasmin a hesitant look, and asks, "Did...did you want to see if there is anything on the other side of the tape?"

"There's nothing written on it so it doesn't Have anything on it." suddenly from outside Can be heard two Russian men laughing and talking to each other. "What are those People doing over here?" Jasmin quickly dashes to the hatch and closes it so that they are not revealed. "This area is supposed to Be off limits. Any reported sightings go to the military police and the punishments are usually Pretty severe." Jasmin wonders and stays at the hatch to listen to the two men.

"What are they saying?" Ayame whispers. "Does it sound like they'll be here long?"

"They're bragging about How many women they've fucked" Jasmin rolls her eyes after translating. "Wait who the hell is that, there's a third person, some woman." After a bit a female Voice starts crying and begging in Russian. "Fuck fuck fuck, they're Going to rape her, but we're unarmed. We need to do Something but What. They both Have assault rifles."

Ayame's eyes narrow, her hair standing on end and body shuddering as a sinister, angry look crosses her face. "I don't need a weapon," she mumbles, mostly to herself, as she reaches for the latch.

"Wait, I got an idea." Jasmin hits the metallic hatch a couple of Times, soon the Russian men come on top of the hatch, as Jasmin pulls the lock the hatch opens and the two men fall Down and hit their heads, Falling unconscious. "This happened to me When I was young, I was on top of the hatch, someone opened it and I fell" Ayame seems oblivious to Jasmin's comments, picking up one of the men's rifles and staring at it menacingly. "Ayame, don't. I know they're terrible People, but Murder is not the solution. They are People too they might Have a family just Like I did."

Ayame stares at the rifle for a moment longer before dropping it to the ground. "I'm...sorry, I just...I was...let's....let's go check on that woman..." She climbs out through the hatch.

The woman is running already way in the distance. "Don't expect thanks. You can save anyone life and You won't hear a single word of gratitude" Jasmin climbs next to Ayame.

Ayame shakes her head. "I don't need thanks. The knowledge that she is okay is reward enough for me." She turns to Jasmin and smiles. Come on, let's get out of here before the two dipshits wake up."

"We can't leave the assholes in There." Jasmin jumps Down and lifts the two unconscious bastards up from the hatch and closes it from outside. "I'll call in the military police." Jasmin grabs a radiophone and starts speaking Something Russian, soon ending the conversation With the police. "They'll be here any minute."

"Then we better be gone before they get here. We have to make sure we catch the plane anyway." Ayame looks down at them. "Will they even get punished?"

"Most likely, This is forbidden area after all."

"Good." Ayame gives them one last cold look before heading out the way they came in. As they walk, she says, "I'm sorry about what was said on the tape. I didn't expect it to be anything pleasant, but still..."

"Its okay at least I feel much less horrible now. I know that What father did was to protect me. Russia doesn't exactly treat orphans too well."

"So, um...this is probably a stupid question, but what are you going to do now that you have this information?" Ayame quickens her pace at the sounds of sirens.

"I don't know actually."

"Well, whatever you decide, know that I'm here for you."

They arrive at the docks, yet the ship is nowhere in sight. "Wait... where is our ride? He's supposed to be waiting for us here...." Jasmin notices the chief engineer of the docks and asks him in Russian. "GOD DAMMIT! Uh, Ayame I think we have a problem, our ride is in a another city they transferred his ship to be repaired at another town..."

"Damn! This is not good. Uh...how long do we have? Do you have any way to get us transportation there?"

"We were not away for too long, we got around 20 hours. And uh what comes to transportation, that's kind of a problem. On a car, the ride to the city is around 15 hours. On public transportation, its around 19. We need to sleep at somewhere between there. I might be able to arrange us a car, but sleeping is going to be a problem. Any ideas?"

"Um...uh, yeah, maybe. I need a phone, though."

"Um, Ayame, we're in Russia. Who were you planning on calling?"

"I have a...friend here in Russia," she says hesitantly, "He owes me a favor, and should know a place where we can catch a few hours of sleep."

Last edited:

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
A Huge Favor
Part Three

Jasmin smiles hopefully. "Can your friend get us from that place to Moscow? Because we need to sleep AND get to Moscow."

"Yeah, I think so. The last time I talked to him, he had access to a helicopter. Let's just hope he remembers how much he owes me."

Jasmin hands Ayame a phone. "use this, its a single use non traceable phone." Jasmin also hands Ayame a note that has the coordinates of the spot. "This is as much info as can be revealed from this place without breaking several laws."

"This'll do," Ayame says with a cautious smile. She pulls out a small black notebook and finds a number, dialing it. After a few rings, Ayame starts speaking in heavily accented Russian. "It's me.....What do you mean, who, how many other people have this number.....I am, do you still have that helicopter.....then do that , and come pick me up. Here are the coordinates.....I.....I don't.....listen, I don't care, you wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for me. Besides, if you don't come, somebody might be mailed some incriminating evidence.....Of course I kept them." Ayame gives Jasmin a nervous look showing she is bluffing. " So can I count on you or not?.....Just Moscow....okay, is there somewhere I can stay until then?.....Okay, I'll see you then...of course we will be.....alright, thanks.

She hands back Jasmin the phone and wipes the sweat from her brow. "Our ride will be here in seven hours. Until then, we have a place to sleep. Follow me."

"Seven hours, that sounds good. I can use the sleep."

Ayame leads Jasmin through the streets, having her translate street signs as the make there way to a shoddy looking building. Ayame pounds on the door, and it is opened by a very large, imposing man. Seeing Ayame, has says, "You must be Ayame. Down the hall, turn right, second door on the left." He looks at Jasmin and asks, "Who's she?"

Ayame pulls Jasmin close, and answers, "She's my guest for the night. You got a problem with that?" The man puts on a sly smile and steps aside. Ayame leads Jasmin through the building, past a number of couples that can't be bothered with privacy. Reaching the appropriate door, they enter a sizable, clean, well furnishes room. Ayame locks the door and takes a seat on the Queen sized bed, setting the alarm on her watch. "We got six hours. And don't worry, we're safe here."

"I've slept in worse conditions. So Where the hell are We?"

Ayame blushes slightly. "A brothel. Sorry, it was the only place I could get us on such short notice." She bends over to remove her shoes and socks.

Jasmin laughs. "A brothel? Oh I have great memories of brothels. Russian military has some... interesting cover missions. I dressed up as a hooker to get an enemy of the government lured into a trap. I'm the only female from that mission who managed to stay untouched."

"That's good to hear. I had a similar mission years ago, though I was mostly ignored because of how...petite I am." She starts to take her shirt of, then stops. "Sorry. I'm not used to sleeping fully dressed. Force of habit."

"Its fine, we're both women after all." Jasmin looks at the queen sized bed, it having on top the classic classy fabric. "Aha, mind if I sleep on top of the actual bed? I know a fun little trick to make that top part like a hammock that doesn't hang too low." Jasmin takes off her pants, grabbing the belt from them, stepping on the bed, and putting her long belt from the other supporting bar to the other one. " Hey uh, Ayame, you got a belt or anything made of preferably leather and is semi long?"

"Of course, if you really want to sleep up there. "She slips off you own pants, removing the belt and handing it to Jasmin. She walks over to the light switch, waiting for Jasmin to tell her she's ready.

Jasmin ties the belts in a tight X shape. "There we go, that will keep it stable, assuming the iron bars aren't just cheap aluminum pipes, I shouldn't be crashing on top of you in the middle of the night." Jasmin hops down from the bed grabbing a chair from the room and placing it to hold the door. "I also don't want any unwanted visitors, trust me hookers are greedy bitches. And the men are pretty much fueled by lust." Jasmin soon climbs on top of the bed. "Good night Ayame."

"Good night." Ayame turns off the light, slips off her shirt, and climbs into bed, closing her eyes and steadying her breath, quickly falling asleep.

Jasmin sets her wrist watch to wake her up in 6 hours as she falls asleep on top of the bed. After 6 hours, Jasmin's watch wakes her up and she hops down. Jasmin sits down next to Ayame waking her up gently "Its time to go Ayame."

Ayame jumps up and checks her watch. "Cheep piece of shit." She climbs out of bed and quickly gets dressed. "Alright, the helicopter will be waiting for us when we got to the pick up point. We should get to the city with an hour to spear. You ready?"

Jasmin grabs the belts and hands out the other belt to Ayame. "I recommend putting this on, unless you were planning on dropping your pants in the middle of the brothel." She then dresses up completely.

Ayame laughs. "Thanks." The two quickly make they're way out,the bouncer smiling at Ayame as they go. Again, Ayame relies on Jasmin to read the road signs, and sure enough, the helicopter is waiting for them when they arrive.

The pilot approaches the pair as they walk up. "You do know how much trouble I can...no, I will get in for this?"

"Save it, Josef." She gives him a light hug, "We're in a hurry."

"And whose this, you're girlfriend?"

"As long as you don't ask anymore questions, sure." Ayame looks at Jasmin and says, "Come on, no time to waste."

"Girlfriend?..... You'll pay for that one later Josef, just get us to Moscow, we have a plain to catch." Jasmin gets on the helicopter.

The helicopter takes off unstintingly, showing Josef to be a amateur pilot at best. As they fly, he says, "So how do you know the little Chinese firecracker?"

"We're co-workers I guess the term is. She's helped me trough a lot. What about you? How did you, a Russian helicopter pilot get to know a Chinese woman? She's from nowhere near Russia."

"I probably shouldn't you tell this, but since you're a friend of Ayame, I guess it's fine. I'm a member of the Bratva. I was going out with the bosses daughter, but I had a rival for her affection, one that didn't fight fair. He invited me out for some drinks, and I accepted..."

"Because you're an idiot."

"Yes, thank you Ayame, and he ended up drugging me and taking some rather unflattering pictures of me and some prostitute he payed to straddle my unconscious body. Ayame ended up saving my life..."

"Because I felt sorry for the idiot."

"Yes, thank you Ayame. She helped me by stealing the pictures and having them altered so they looked fake. Then, when the boss questioned me, she showed up with a wedding ring and claimed I was out with her that night, picking out a ring to propose to the bosses daughter. "We've been hitched for two years."

"If You want some street respect I Can write You an honorable mention. Lebed family is quite well known. It could probably help You out of the Bratva. Hell, they'd be nuts to keep You after it. Honorable mention from a Commander of Russian army especially from a Lebed is quite big deal."

"Really? Wow, thanks! You're alright lady. Hey Ayame, this one's a keeper. You better treat her right."

"I always treat my friends right," Ayame returns.

"What about Andrey? Didn't treat him right, did you?"

"Can we not talk about Andrey? I wasn't his friend. He just told everyone I was his friend, or more specifically his girlfriend."

"So you had to brake his hand?"

"Hey, he touched me about a dozen times before I told him if he did it again I would brake his hand, and he's the one who had to go for a baker's dozen."

"Just a thing to note, do not abuse the honorable mention. If you dare use it for unjustified causes, I will know and get you to the court of faking a commanders name. You know how severe the punishments for that are don't you?"

"Yes ma'am. Don't worry, you can trust me. After all, Ayame trusts me, and you know how hard it is for a man to gain her trust. I don't think I caught your name, though."

"Jasmin, Jasmin Lebed. The only daughter of Afanasiy Lebed."

"No shit? Even an idiotic schmuck knows who you are. Hey, for what it's worth, I'm really sorry about your dad. Still, the only survivor of that base explosion. That sure is something."

"Mhm, thank you. My talents have not gone to waste thou. I'm kind of glad for that explosion, without it I would never have met Ayame, she's been a really great friend for me."

Ayame smiles at Jasmin, showing a look of appreciation. The trio makes ideal conversation as they fly. As the make they're final approach Ayame glances at her watch and nods to Jasmin so she knows they are on schedule. They land roughly and the women quickly pile out. As Jasmin exits, Josef says, "Nice meeting you, Ms. Lebed. Take care of Ayame, okay? She needs a lot more people she can rely on then she thinks."

Jasmin grabs a card from her pocket and hands it to the pilot. "Here, take this to some captain at any military place near where you picked us up. They'll give you my honorable mention."

"Thanks." He takes the card and salutes. As soon as Jasmin jumps out, he takes off flying into the distance. Meanwhile, Ayame looks around, getting her bearings. "Hmm, it's been a while since I've been here. I wish we had time to look around, but we don't have that luxury. So, where do we go from here?"

"if Thomas has been transferred over here, that means we got an extra hour for all the paperwork he has to do. We can go explore the city a bit."

"Cool, let's just not leave anything to chance. Did you have anywhere we can go to relax? I'm sure you know the city a lot better then I do."

Last edited:

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
A Huge Favor
Part Four

"Hmm a place to relax in Moscow. What kind of a relaxation where you looking for? There's the ever so fun electric "therapy" as we call it. Its basically a small electric shock that runs trough you and gives you a pretty fun experience. And, um, that's about as much as I know. Then there's the regular park benches. There might be a spa somewhere. We've got a decent amount of time."

Ayame shrugs. "Unless you've got the money for a spa, a walk through a park would be nice."

"A walk trough the park it is, we don't have the time to deliver my fathers official testament."

Ayame smiles. "Lead the way, my dear friend."

Jasmin starts leading the way, heading towards the park. "So who's the guy you two we're arguing about? Its time I get to know a little bit more about you, since you pretty much know everything about me."

"Andrey?" Ayame sighs. "About two years ago, I was working for a private military company, doing some...um, surveillance work for the Russian Army. Andrey was my partner, and was the perfect example of why I preferred to work alone. I wouldn't have even taken the job, but I wanted to stay in Russia...because I had a crush on someone. I warned him to keep his hands off me, and he decided to test me by grabbing my chest. It was the last thing he grabbed for a month."

"Oh yes, I know what I feels like when a guy approaches you the wrong way. I was unofficially part of the Russian military for my whole life, officially for 3 years. I was promoted to a captain very quickly, and I was the only female who had made it even that far. One guy dared use his knife to slice off my bra, that knife ended up trough his hand. Didn't touch another woman for a year. Another guy dared try his luck, this time I wasn't as kind. The guy ended up dead, I proved my point, I wasn't fucking around when someone tries to approach me without my permission."

Ayame gets a sad look in her eyes. "I wish I had your strength when...n-never mind."

"Its alright Ayame, you can tell me."

"It's just...when I first got here, a trio of deadbeats got me drunk in a bar, and like an idiot, I went along with them when they asked me to leave with them."

"Well to make you feel better, they would not have given you a choice. Usually trios of men either lure the women, or take em with force. You did the smart thing by going with them, it saved you from more trouble."

"They...th-they...did take me by force...once we got into the alley and I realized...what they wanted..." Ayame shudders, wrapping her arms around herself.

Jasmin wraps her other arm around Ayame. "Its okay, Ayame, its okay."

Ayame shakes her head lightly. "I wish it was. There...there was a reason why I asked you if the men at the bunker would be punished."

"Hmm? Tell me if you feel like it, I'm not going to pressure it."

"The men that...the men I'm talking about...didn't get punished."

"That's...horrible. But that's Russian law system for you. If you got the money or connections, you can prevent all punishments."

"I don't want you to think less of me, but if you hadn't stopped me back at the base, I might have...no, I would have hurt those men. Or worse."

"But you didn't and that's what matters. We should start heading towards the ship, best not to leave it for the last minute."

Ayame nods, pushing aside her sadness for the sake of getting back. "Lead the way, Jasmin."

Jasmin starts heading towards the engineering docks, not far from the park, Thomas is impatiently waiting next to his ship. "These god damned idiots..." He swears. Jasmin comes up to him. "Whats wrong Thomas?" "Whats wrong? EVERYTHING! We're behind the fucking schedule and these guys don't know what they're doing! They've broken the ship more than fixed it!"

"What?" Ayame steps forward. "How did they do that? How long will it take to fix?"

"How in the bloody hell would I know!?! I don't speak Russian! Jasmin, ask those bloody idiots what they are doing!" Jasmin walks up to the chief engineer and starts talking with him Russian. Soon starting to yell at him, him yelling to his men something. "Graah, you weren't joking Thomas! These guys are dumber than a fucking Berserker! They thought there was something wrong with the motors so they tried taking it to pieces.... Thomas can you fix it yourself?" Jasmin asks Thomas looking very concerned. "Well yeah, I can probably fix the damn thing in an hour or so, if I had the same tools as we have back in the HQ. With primal tools like the ones these bloody idiots have, its gonna take at least 5 hours." Thomas just shakes his head and sighs. "Are you kidding me here Thomas!?!? WE DON'T HAVE 5 HOURS!" Jasmin shouts at Thomas very angrily. "DO I LOOK LIKE I HAVE 5 HOURS TO WASTE!?! I WAS SUPPOSED TO DELIVER THIS DAMN THING AGES AGO, THE OLD MAN IS GOING TO KILL ME WHEN I GET BACK!" Thomas yells back at Jasmin. "Just get the damn thing fixed, I'd love to not get caught of leaving the base without permission and faking official X-COM documents." Thomas just grabs the engineers kit and goes to his ship to repair the engine. "I'm so sorry for dragging you into this Ayame, I shouldn't have risked your place in the X-COM as well..."

"It's okay Jasmin," Ayame says, but shows worry in her eyes. She tries to think of something she can do to help. "Damn it, if Anna was here, she'd have this thing running in a half an hour, regardless of what tools she has. As it stands, I'm useless. I couldn't program a car stereo to save my life, let alone put plane's motor back together. Uh...um..."

"We can't really do much. I'm not much of an engineer, I only know guns."

Ayame sits on a tool box, still trying to think of something, but looking defeated.

"Lets go into the cargo hold, we can probably take a nap for the time he's fixing the ship. We can't do much else."

Ayame nods. "I suppose your right."

"I set up two tree campers sleeping bags in There for You two There, just make sure You put the seat belt over yourself or sleep right next to a tied Down box, its kinda nasty to try and sleep while You slide around the cargo bay. You've got around 8 hours to sleep before We arrive at the HQ." Thomas says to Jasmin as Jasmin and Ayame walk Inside. "Thanks Thomas I owe You a Major one." Jasmin responds. "Assuming You're alive When All This is done You owe me a bit more than just a beer Jasmin." Thomas just chuckles as he continues to Work.

Ayame smiles. "You two good friends?" She asks Jasmin.

"You could say that. Its kinda This "love-hate" friendship".

Ayame nods, "Yeah, I've had a few of those myself."

"I knew Thomas before he became a X-COM supply pilot. He used to Work for the Russian army as a freelancer pilot. Then he just All of a sudden cut All the connections to the army and it wasn't until I was invited to join the X-COM that I knew Why. X-COM is pretty strict about outside connections, I Can see Why."

"Yeah, info leaking and all, though I'm sure at this point, the secret's out. If not from rumors escaping, then from countries that have left the X-COM project telling everyone.

"Most likely that is the case." Jasmin looks at the poor hobo quality mattresses in the cargo with sleeping bags on top of them. "REALLY THOMAS?" Jasmin yells at Thomas laughing. "Take it or leave it girls! Its either that or you sleeping on the floor. So don't bitch and sleep." Thomas yells back. "See what I'm talking about with love-hate friendship Ayame?" Jasmin just chuckles after asking.

Ayame snickers. "Yeah, I do. Its not very big, so you can take it. I'm used to sleeping while sitting up."

"You take it, I've had to sleep in a sitting position many Times so I'll be fine."

Ayame shrugs. "You wanna share it?"

"Sure, if its not too much Trouble, but one little thing First." Jasmin opens up a box and grabs a loaded pistol. She aims to the corner and shoots. "JASMIN GOD DAMMIT!" Thomas shouts from outside. "AND YOU SAID THEY WERE TURNED OFF!"Jasmin yells back. In the corner Electric sparks Can be seen. "Cameras, they are a necessary tool for solo flyers Like Thomas, they help him keep a check on the cargo. I don't Like People stalking me When I'm sleeping." Jasmin just sighs. "You First Ayame, its easier for me to evaluate the space I need When I Can see How much of it is left after You." Jasmin smiles at Ayame.

Ayame shudders at the thought of someone watching her while she sleeps through a camera, but pushes it aside. As she lays down she says, "Luckily I don't take up a lot of room, right?"

"Nope, wow no offense Ayame but You're really Small. I haven't noticed until now."Jasmin smiles a bit as she lays Down next to Ayame.

"Ha ha, somehow I find that hard to believe," Ayame half laughs, half sneers, closing her eyes.

Jasmin also closes her eyes, quickly falling asleep. Jasmin wakes up to Tom's Voice that is coming trough the Com. "Rise and shine Sunshine we're about to land to X-COM so do wake up and prepare for landing. You got 5 minutes to Be clear of the landing bay without getting caught." Jasmin just sighs at Thomas, "Alright Thomas we'll be gone right after landing."

Ayame sits up slowly, wiping the sleep from her eyes. "Is it time to for school already, Lizzy."

Jasmin bursts into laughing, "Yes Ayame, its time for school."

Ayame snaps awake. "Oh, Jasmin! Are we back." She quickly climbs to her feet.

"We're about to land. And unless You want to get detention We got 5 minutes to clear from landing bay."

Ayame pushes her embarrassment aside, and stands by the cargo door, ready to jump out. As the cargo door opens Jasmin walks out of the ship. "Thank you again for coming with me Ayame. I gotta go pay a visit to the doc now, so that I can get those markings removed from our files." Jasmin heads off towards the med bay.

Ayame waves as she heads off. As she makes her way into her room, she gathers her clothes for a shower, but is stricken with how tired she is. She decides to lay down for a moment, but quickly drifts off to sleep.

Last edited:

AaronBryant

Name: Aaron Bryant
Current Rank: Psi. Major
Mission Name: Cold Stallion
Mission Objective:

• Locate the ship
  • Netreulize any enemy forces
  • Avoid damage to the craft.
Kills This Mission: 3 Dead Aliens
Total Kills since joining X-COM: 23

The drop ship land heavy in the night fire roars illuminating its surrondings the moon High and beautiful. Bradford chimes in "This has been covered with some of there best tech. This wont be cake." the commander lets the team know how confident he is with them and has us cover the surronding area. The Commander asks Bryant to inspire "Through the storm we are strong Friend!" Aaron sends a wave of powerful emotions through his surronding friends. Anja goes ghost and scouts far ahead. Bryant ghosts next and follows suit, Zhang and Jorn trail in. Anja pushes further in, it seemed far to calm. Suddenly a barage of rockets hail down behind Anja. No one is injured the target is closing in though. Anja turns a corner and blasts the drone she spots. Jorn cloaks and sets forth the Sectopod giant and looming. Bryant calls out "You see the robo rex? i want to tear that fucker down!" the snipers take consecutive shots nearly ripping the machine apart. Jorn sneaks up almost giggling and blasts it to bits with his Alloy cannon. Zhang tosses a green frag and ends the other drone. Every one heads to the ship as fast as they can forgoing there normal Slow and steady procedure. Another sectopod is heard off in the distance. The group moves to engage its Elites! Bryants eyes light up and he sends a tendril of energy directly into the brain of one shouting "The word is his sword for the word is truth!". Jorn follows suit his beam far darker "The nightmares just started" he cackles. The snipers attempt to clean up but miss two crucial shots Anja begins suppressing hoping to discrourage an attack. Jorn runs straight to the weakened Elite and stuns him. "Take Heart we will be victorious!" Bryant shouts with a smile his eyes glistening once more. The snipers end what little threat the elites were. They begin the march forward once more and approach the ship. Jorn opens up the purple elerium can. Nothing the team slides forward and covers the halls, the snipers land and follow. Further into the belly they stroll, being cautious as they go. Anja takes a swift look outside seeng nothing. Jorn moves forwar and suddeny enemies every where! Two elites Two drones and a Sectopod. "ROBO REX and two groupies. They have fatties up front get down!" Bryant shouts to the group as He ghosts into a better spot to hail green exploding death on them. Jorn retreats after he vanishes. Zhang follows Aarons lead getting ready to destroy the Sectopod. Anja is decimated by a shot from the Elites heavy plasma. Bryant curses as a shot flies by him and Zhang crippling the mighty machine another shot Zips by putting a huge plasma induced hole in his armor. Zhang loads up and bombs the drones and the elite blowing his Cover to hell. Aaron goes ghost and goes into the middle of the fray and he frays the mind of the elite leaving the sectopod for Jorn to destroy. Anja smokes Bryant giving him some cover. Bryant sees the huge bolts fly in his drection but not quite he ducks just a tad and comes out fine. "Thanks for the Assist Anja" he smiles wide. "thats what im here for nevermiss" she sprays her self with a medkit as she says this. The snipers follow in tow. The Commander orders bryant to take cover and he does. Jorn follows his lead, and then they begin stacking on the door to the Command Center of the Alien ship. They wait very patiently prepping themselves reloading, healing and positioning. They open the door "Two Elites and . . . ." Bryant goes silent "an Ethereal LOCK AND LOAD MAKE SHIT EXPLODE!" Aaron seems riled up "basterds" he mumbels charging in. A shot almost rips the sound barrier and crashes into the head of an Elite making its once ugly face ugly paste. Zhang charges with Aaron, Conan shoots and misses the Elite. Zhang blasts at the Elite and misses horribly Nevermiss deals out the damage in Zhangs stead and Anja Cleans the mess up. "HE IS IN MY.....Im fine situation is under control" Anja smiles so creepily it sends a chill down Bryants spine. He sees the Dark purple tendrils leaking from the Ethereals mind into hers. "YOU BASTERDS I THOUGHT I BROUGHT YOUR SEARCH TO AN END ARENT I ENOUGH!" Bryant shouts at the monster. Zhang rushes the tall red robed figure and shoots a volley of green energy at it. The Ethereal catches the bolts shot at him and by One of the snipers and fires them back. He does the same with Bryants but doesnt fire the shot. Jorn Runs directly up to him and shoots him in the face. The Etheral sends Bryants bolts into Jorns Face. Through the glass you see Jorn smile a dark smile Anja fires on him from behind. . . he falls. Bryants eyes flare his anger making him shake. Zhang and Bryant both miss. Jorns vitals are fading . . Bryants eyes begin dropping huge Purple globs "Im sorry" He blasts the Ethereal again and it explodes. Jorn flat lines. Bryant hardly pays attention as they go hunting for the last elite. They find him he dies by bryants exploding justice.

Last edited:

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Name: Ayame Kasagi
Sex: Female
Place of Birth: Central China
Nationality: Chinese/Japanese
Height: 150 cm (4 ft, 11in)
Weight: 42 kg (94.5 lbs)
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: To the small of her back
Eye Color: Heterochromia (One Dark Brown, One Hazel)
Known Relatives: Guì yīng Takahashi (Sister), Ayaka Takahashi (Niece), Masao Takahashi (Brother-in-Law)
Place of Residence before joining X-COM: None

Dream Log: Ayame-Chan in Wonderland
Part One

Ayame finds herself in a brilliant and colorful woods. The trees are brown and orange, the leaves are every color of the rainbow. She wears a bright red dress dress styled in the fashion of mid-nineteenth century England. She walks by some flowers, surprised to find the sound of humming coming from them. A squirrel in a vest and top-hat bumps into her leg. "Pardon me, my lady," it says, tipping it's hat and bowing slightly before running off.

The serene atmosphere is broken by a familiar voice yelling, "The hell is this shit?!"

"Oh, I don't know," comes another voice, "I think you look cute!"

"Cute my ass!" Ayame runs forward and finds two of her doubles in a clearing, the martial artist and the swordswoman. The former wears a violet dress similar to Ayame's, but adorned by various Chinese designs. The latter wears a beautiful black evening dress that she immediately destroys, ripping it in several places to make it easier to move in. She picks up her sheathed sword and grumbles, "Don't even have a place to put my sword."

Ayame chuckles, stepping forward and asking, "You know that isn't your real sword anyway, right?"

"You!" The swordswoman marches forward and grabs Ayame, lifting her angrily into the air with one hand. "What is this shit? I'd never dream of something this asinine, and I know it wasn't her, no matter how sickeningly pleasant she is all the time."

Ayame grins. "Yeah, its probably mine. I think this is supposed to be Wonderland."

"Oooh!" The martial artist's eye sparkle. "That sounds...well, wonderful!"

"Wonderland?" The swordswoman drops Ayame and looks around. "I thought you were born and raised in China."

Ayame climbs to her feet, dusting herself off. "Uh, yeah, but they do translate books into other languages, you know? This was my favorite book as a child, and I'd often image myself in place of Alice, having wonderful adventures here."

"Lame." The swordswoman scoffs.

"No it isn't!" the martial artist says, running forward and taking Ayame by the shoulders. "It's the wonderful dream of a loving woman who is still in touch with her childhood. I applaud you, my sister, on creating such a wonderful world for us to explore."

Without looking at the other two, the swordswoman rolls her eyes and lifts her sword onto her shoulder. "So why are we here, anyway?"

The martial artist scratches her chin. "Um, aren't we supposed to train together to help us prepare for whatever hardships we're each facing." She looks around, confused. "But this place is so pleasant. What will we train with here?"

"I don't know," Ayame says. "But we could always ask someone. Hmm...don't really want to talk to the Queen of Hearts...don't hear that obsessive compulsive rabbit...guess we'll have to ask the cat, though I hate to owe him a favor, even if this is a dream."

"Stop bitching about it and let's just do it." The swordswoman takes a step towards the other two. "Where do we find it? It's your dream, can't you just make it appear in front of us?"

"Well, knowing him, he's been watching us since we got here."

"Well, not the entire time," says a disembodied voice. "I took a few seconds to stretch a little."

The martial artist yelps as a small, lanky cat with greyish purple fur and a big bushy tail rubs against her leg. "So cute!" She says, letting out a gleeful laugh and picking it up. She cradles it in her arms and scratches it's belly. It purrs loudly, and gives her a large grin, causing her to yelp again and drop it.

"Well," the cat says, brushing itself off, "That was rude."

"Save it, Chesire," Ayame says, grabbing it by it's back and lifting it. "Why are we here? What are we supposed to do. And don't act like you don't know. You know everything here, and then some."

The cat grins again and poofs into a cloud of greyish purple smoke that dissipates. He reappears laying on the end of the swordswoman's sword. He forms his tail into a large file and starts grooming his claws. "As impatient as always, aren't we Ayame? You would think you'd be able to at least sit back and enjoy a dream."

The swordswoman chuckles. "You're a real smartass, aren't you? I kinda like it."

"Really?!" The cat says excitedly. "What do you like best about me? My glorious eyes, perhaps?" His eyes grow to double they're size.

"Cheshire!" Ayame steps forward.

"Oh alright." The cat jumps off the sword, using his tail as a parachute. He then removes his tail and forms it into a sword, pointing it towards his left. In a valiant tone, he says, "Journey forth, brave warriors, to a clearing beyond the trees to the west! There, you must rescue dear Alice from the clutches of the frumious Bandersnatch!"

"Alice?" Ayame gives him a confused look. "Aren't I supposed to be Alice."

The cat changes his tail into a back-scratcher, using it and saying, "Not today, sister. You got a new Alice for now. I guess you'll have to find out who it is."

Ayame groans, "Cheshire, I just lost a friend, one of my best friends is very, very sick, and another one has people screwing with his head. I'm not in the mood for your cryptic bullcrap."

The cat shrugs. "But if I told you everything all at once, I wouldn't be the lovable kitty you adore." He smiles one last big grin before blowing away in the wind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.