1. Welcome to Gamigon.com

Gamigon is a diverse community of people that love games. Register today to get involved! You will make gamigon the goat happy and make friends for life!

Already a member? Login Now!

X-COM Recruitment Centre

Discussion in 'ChristopherOdd Video Discussion' started by ChristopherOdd, Nov 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rob Games

Rob Games New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

2. Rejes

Rejes New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

3. ChristopherOdd

ChristopherOdd Commander Staff Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I've added you to the roster. Please go and fill out a bio :)

4. ChristopherOdd

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

5. ChristopherOdd

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

6. ChristopherOdd

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

7. Jesse Cooper

Jesse Cooper Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Boy, I'm ready for a good-ol' fashioned bug hunt!
    P.S: Hope I get to keep my 'stache, as seen tin the mugshot to your right.

8. Dominic "w7964" Cobble

Dominic "w7964" Cobble New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme Commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

Yes, the nickname I gave is also my Youtube account. I'll explain what it means for Dominic if he's accepted and I'm allowed to write a bio. Good luck with the LP!

9. Sweepex

Sweepex New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

10. Colum123

Colum123 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

11. Maxisamo1

Maxisamo1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

12. sage harpuia

sage harpuia New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life. just do Harpuia for the name.

13. MoTiff

MoTiff New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

14. Flostory

Flostory New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

lets get the party starting

15. Dustin Avery

Dustin Avery New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life

I figured an actual name would be better than some off the wall username.

16. smars

smars New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

poot.

17. Dark_Sith

Dark_Sith New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

18. Eas

Eas New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hope I get picked ;)

19. Aquilo Dah Mage

Aquilo Dah Mage New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

God have mercy on our souls.
    p.s. I i do get picked, if I could be support please? I would like to help out as much as I can!

20. Zayuz

Zayuz New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.