X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grelite

You get in when you get in. It's more than likely that no S.H.I.V. will ever be made, because it would replace a soldier on the active squad list.

CCC09

Can I ask: I need someone to share a bunk with me, only male characters because mine is male.

Space Paddy

Can I ask: I need someone to share a bunk with me, only male characters because mine is male.
Considering my character has been in the med-bay for 2 weeks Im sure he would be cool with someone being friendly and offering a bunk. Just Ignore the night terrors.

Jhon Markith

if some one mind collaborating with me on a conversation we might have while we bump into the hall with me working on some thing, or any where for that matter

Gahlo

Was worried I wouldn't see any action this video. It was an interesting change of pace as far as mission journal formats go. I indulged myself with the header. =]

If anybody wants clarification on terms, lemme know and I'll drop them here.

Note: I am not familiar with the jargon of the job and am pulling it from secondary sources, applying it to the best of my ability.

AaronBryant

Hey if any one wants to start a dnd game in the base Aaron Bryant is a D.M. also i would love to collab with any one please contact me via this web site much appreciated

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
A fun little idea for those looking for something to write during down time. At one point during season two, there was such little time between two missions, there wasn't much time for character interaction, so Frostlich1228 introduced the idea of a character writing a memory log, which caught on with many of the role-players (myself included). They make for fun character development.

In the meantime, if anyone wants to have an encounter with Ayame, whom I'm surprised to find is one of only three women this time, please, be my guest, though note that it would likely be an awkward encounter. Ayame is still struggling to learn English, is fairly timid, and is suspicious of men. She's not a bitch or anything, but she does have a dry, sarcastic personality. And you're welcome to flirt with her, just don't expect her to flirt back (for reasons I probably don't have to explain since I'm now telling you that its for a reason I don't have to explain). If you're not completely put off by how unappealing I've probably (unintentionally) made Ayame sound, have fun!

Jhon Markith

I could have an encounter with her zombie, it will make more since as I write in my journals, because I like to have freedom to maneuver so I write little in each time and I am working on the second journal for sunday, if the video comes out then, and ill write the details of the things that happen, it could be interesting, but if you read my journal I have not arrived yet and your character could be the first soldier I meet.

*to ZombieSplitter*

CCC09

Considering my character has been in the med-bay for 2 weeks Im sure he would be cool with someone being friendly and offering a bunk. Just Ignore the night terrors.

Sorry, I had been asked by someone else, but I guess if rooms have two bunks then sure (He replied first at 11 british time and you at 3 so sorry)

Dahlexpert

Sure i'm down for a poker game.How ever Axton doesn't care for money,so what ever he gets,he'll give it back to you.

CCC09

Quick question: we need to agree whether or not the canteen makes good grub (as in the chef is good or X-com just brings in Meals-on-wheals) for the role play: if odd replies then he is last judgement but if not; post your opinion and after a day of this post being up, I can count it up and see which is more popular.

CCC09

I think the cooking could be largely opinionated. Remember, haggis exists

We do have a Scottish team member, so I guess it is a possibility, perhaps someone needs to role play the Chef to decide on the meals and so forth or maybe a team member could be the cook?

Grelite

Though I'm not so familiar with military food standards, I imagine it would be fairly cheap and efficient meals with healthy variety. Occasionally there would be something outside these guidelines to keep up spirits, making the meals on those occasions that much more special.

Status
Not open for further replies.