OOC X-COM Think Tank (part 4)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
The first NPC on Terra Dolar is up I see... does that mean we can start posting our characters?
Make sure you make your character so they fit with the template provided and show me the final product. I have a few more characters to put up, hopefully one a day. Then you can start putting yours up.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Next up is Esmeralda Starma, Light Elf. Havenbrook Librarian and Bookkeeper. Lighthearted goof. Smile magnet. Had a few inspirations for this one, one or two Frost might appreciate.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Character number four. Erin as a bit of an attitude, but she heads warned it as the head of the magic department, and for dealing with my insistence to always have at least one comically short character.

I have four of my five guild staff members up. Note that I am open for questions about them and feedback on them, both good and bad, so don't hold back.

ExoGrim

Character number four. Erin as a bit of an attitude, but she heads warned it as the head of the magic department, and for dealing with my insistence to always have at least one comically short character.

I have four of my five guild staff members up. Note that I am open for questions about them and feedback on them, both good and bad, so don't hold back.
Quick, grab the Tsundere net... we've got a live one XD

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Quick, grab the Tsundere net... we've got a live one XD
main@2x.png;compress=true

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So I haven't seen it myself, but I've heard that the new Ghost in the Shell movie got some good reviews. After the terror that was Dragonball Evolution, this gives me hope for the American movie based on a Japanese manga genre (got to be a short name for that). Who knows? Maybe that upcoming Death Note movie will be good.

Death_Note_Santa.jpg

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

So I haven't seen it myself, but I've heard that the new Ghost in the Shell movie got some good reviews. After the terror that was Dragonball Evolution, this gives me hope for the American movie based on a Japanese manga genre (got to be a short name for that). Who knows? Maybe that upcoming Death Note movie will be good.

View attachment 1196

The Death Notee movie could work, but it's an adaptation and they are clearly doing their own thing with it so... We'll see.

The GiTS movie stayed pretty faithful to the source material, not so sure if this new Death Note will.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
The Death Notee movie could work, but it's an adaptation and they are clearly doing their own thing with it so... We'll see.

The GiTS movie stayed pretty faithful to the source material, not so sure if this new Death Note will.
A year ago, a movie called Gantz: O came out, a CGI movie made in Japan but they have a English dub. You can find it on Netflix. Even if you're not familiar with the original anime or dub, I would recommend it.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
And finally, Edminfar Tevin, Netzi blacksmith, head of the forge, the armory, and R&D. A nice little beaver man with a can-do attitude and a wondering eye.