X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

Taxor_the_First

GM's away, everyone post lizards

blue_tongue_lizard.jpg

DarkGemini24601

"Did you know people want to marry these things? Sick, sick individuals."
"Green gaseous goo gushes forth from the Viper's venom sacks... again, for some people, that's a dream come true. Those people need help."

-Beaglerush

zgsiv8z9cc39nnwd5d2c_400x400.png

DarkGemini24601

If you guys have any other questions you need answered to feel confident in writing your bios, now is the time to ask. I'll be gone before most of you wake up tomorrow.

DarkGemini24601

Er, the alert system is a bit weird about profile activity.

Ummm.PNG

*sees this, wonders what the heck is going on*

And it was just blackout liking my profile messages.

DarkGemini24601

Also, be aware guys that once you're done with your first draft of your X2 character bio, you can go ahead and submit it to be before the 29th. I probably won't get around to making edits until then, but in the event that we stop at an island with cell service, I might take a look early.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Remember everyone that Gem wanted you to work on X2 bios. You can submit them to me for screening and proof reading but just remember my say is not the final verdict, that is for when Gem gets back.

Mangrale

Hey guys. Popping in to share a funny Fallout 4 thing I found. It's just over two minutes of gameplay featuring a bug. There doesn't seem to be any story related stuff that I could see. Enjoy dudes.:)

DarkGemini24601

Christmas Eve you mean. I'll be out on the sea with no connection Christmas day though so I appreciate the sentiment. ;) Will try to write the missions then as a present to you all, but no promises.