"No More Room in Hell" Think Tank

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Oh god. I'm so sorry. You can get through this. You're a fighter. I'll be here to help or support you in absolutely any way I can just say the word.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Hey. What's up everyone? I have interesting news. My mother decided to spontaneously bring in a wild kitten and while I wasn't sure at first...

She is literally just the single cutest thing I've ever seen and she's so well behaved, she's pretty much already potty trained somehow.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Attachments

• IMG_20230629_173020650.jpg
    IMG_20230629_173020650.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 79

ShadowHounder

It seems I am still extremely impatient and fast going as what started as a webcomic has very quickly blossomed into a mini-company as I decided one day to make a comic dub... and now have Brandon Winckler voicing the MC of said dub XD

So, yeah... turns out putting all of your eggs in one basket does work out if you plan around it well enough.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

It seems I am still extremely impatient and fast going as what started as a webcomic has very quickly blossomed into a mini-company as I decided one day to make a comic dub... and now have Brandon Winckler voicing the MC of said dub XD

So, yeah... turns out putting all of your eggs in one basket does work out if you plan around it well enough.

Wait... What? Really? :eek:

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Heyo... been awhile. I have some good news.

I won.

This doesn't mean I'm entirely out of the woods yet; I still have more chemo to go through to ensure that I'm clear, but hopefully, I'll be more active on here.

Yay! That's the best news I've heard in ages! I'm so happy for you buddy!

Dahlexpert

Heyo... been awhile. I have some good news.

I won.

This doesn't mean I'm entirely out of the woods yet; I still have more chemo to go through to ensure that I'm clear, but hopefully, I'll be more active on here.
That's fantastic news! Very happy to hear you're going to be alright.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Hey y'all. Just felt I should give you all a heads up. Things have been bad for me mentally lately for too many reasons to list.

Today, I was sitting on my bed, about ten minutes after I woke up for the day, fighting back sobs for no reason.

Feel alone and... just... alone. And nothing helps... at all.

Actually see a psychiatrist for the first time in over a year tomorrow. Maybe it'll help. Maybe it won't.

Or I might not make it to tomorrow. We'll see. Would be weird to wait this long to see a shrink, only to end it all the day before it happens.

So... yeah. Hopefully, after tomorrow, it'll be better. But if none of you hear from me again after this, you'll know why. Just know that it was no one's fault but my own. I know it'll be disappointing to some of you. I know it'll upset some of you.

That I would upset others, disappoint others, make others sad is the only reason it hasn't happened yet, and I'm sorry... but I just... don't care anymore.

I don't care who I upset anymore. I disappoint every one every day, have for nearly four decades. What's another drop in the bucket.

So... yeah... if I make it, talk to you all soon.

If not... goodbye...

Dahlexpert

Zombie, I'm not the best at this but please see the shrink. What's another day to try, yes, things are hard, and I don't know your life that much. But please make it to the shrink tomorrow, or even try better help and see if that works. No one's life is worth wasting. I hope that my words can some how reach you.

Black0ut

I agree with Dahl; please see your psychiatrist. I know life hasn't been fair to you, and it's been downright shitty at times. But right now, you have friends who care about you and want to see you succeed. You're my friend and I honestly want the best for you and you've gotten me through a few dark times, not that I ever told anyone what I was going through.

Point is we love you, Joe. Please don't give up just yet.