Resident Evil 6 Let's Play

What do you think of this Let's Play so far?

• It sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's cool

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • You're an idiot

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Awesome!

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Linus

Resident Evil 6 just came out over here, figured I'd make a thread with the videos together, kind of like a playlist. I'll post my findings in here too, whether I like the game and stuff like that. Feel free to comment down below. :)

Part 1 Explosions Everywhere:

Part 2 End of the Tutorial:

Part 3 Scary Zombie People:

Part 4 Leon Is A Bad Driver:

Part 5 Zombie Express:

Grelite

Can we call them zombies yet?
And I expected you to look down that girl's shirt when you were dragging her at the start.

Linus

Can we call them zombies yet?
And I expected you to look down that girl's shirt when you were dragging her at the start.
Wow, that's so inappropriate! I would never do such a thing because I respect females too much.

Atom Collider

Hey Linus, if you didn't know.... I always see you taking 1 tablet of herbs to heal yourself. You can spam the bumper because Leon will use as many as he needs to get to full HP and wont use extras if you're already at max. Just a suggestion, you get hit quite a bit. Also, when you melee the zombies; you lose stamina and will stagger. The herb pills will also help you with that, but I recommend using them to recover health, not stamina :D I hope this helped! Looking forward to more videos, keep it up!!!