Starstream Think Tank

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

download_20200413_202201.gif

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Well unfortunately it looks to be PC only, have no idea if it will come to consoles.
Well, the game was only just announced, what, a few hours ago? (Which is extremely odd considering it is due to launch in ten days...) So maybe they just haven't gotten around to announcing console ports yet. With XCOM 2 on consoles and the XCOM 2 Collection due to be released for the Switch in a month, I'd be shocked if they didn't eventually bring it to consoles, if not launch it on console asap.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Well, the game was only just announced, what, a few hours ago? (Which is extremely odd considering it is due to launch in ten days...) So maybe they just haven't gotten around to announcing console ports yet. With XCOM 2 on consoles and the XCOM 2 Collection due to be released for the Switch in a month, I'd be shocked if they didn't eventually bring it to consoles, if not launch it on console asap.

It also seems like it has a few key differences to XCOM, like apparently your party is set and you can't customize their skin color and facial features for example.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
It also seems like it has a few key differences to XCOM, like apparently your party is set and you can't customize their skin color and facial features for example.
Definitely seems like a budget title, even with Firaxis and 2K making it. That might explain the last minute announcement. I'm hoping it is designed to prepare us for the next big budget, main line XCOM game.

Last edited:

DarkGemini24601

Super late response, I know, but thankfully Tax was my intercessor for that. Semester has been hellishly busy to the point where I haven't been able to write, and have just been playing Stellaris and Ace Combat 7 in-between readings, exams, and essays. I'm safe at home though, and my father's a great cook so I've been doing alright.

Dahlexpert

Super late response, I know, but thankfully Tax was my intercessor for that. Semester has been hellishly busy to the point where I haven't been able to write, and have just been playing Stellaris and Ace Combat 7 in-between readings, exams, and essays. I'm safe at home though, and my father's a great cook so I've been doing alright.

Great to hear your doing ok dark, I’m surprise that they even gave you all exams.