Starstream Think Tank

Black0ut

I still have several casette tapes. Those are even older. Remember casettes? They were, like... mini VHS tapes with music you played on you walkman.

Remember the Walkman? It was like a bulky version of an MP3 or iPod that played cassettes.

Remember MP3s and iPods? They were like Smart phones that only played music and maybe a crappy version of tetris and mind sweeper.

Remember Smart Phones? They were what we used before they installed computer chips directly into our brains behind our eyes. What? We don't have those yet?! Shit, I went too far back into the past!

https://youtu.be/MuPxA7wy2UM
I see you're a man of culture as well.

Black0ut

I remember when you had to fuck with the antennas on your TV in order to get them to have any kind of signal.
I remember going over to a friend's house that had that. We didn't have a tv at the time, hence why I remember it. Channel four was always on the fruits and hated working with the antennas.

More good times.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I lived in Chicago for a short time and didn't have an antenna for my t.v. and got nothing but fuzz. But I found out, in the plug in the back where you would connect an attenna, if I placed a metal fork against the middle pin, the fork acted as an antenna.

Not that I... had much time to watch t.v. while studying in Law School... :confused:

ShadowHounder

I lived in Chicago for a short time and didn't have an antenna for my t.v. and got nothing but fuzz. But I found out, in the plug in the back where you would connect an attenna, if I placed a metal fork against the middle pin, the fork acted as an antenna.

Not that I... had much time to watch t.v. while studying in Law School... :confused:
No worries... Online streaming has made cable irrelevant anyway XD... I'm sure any of the shows you've missed can be found on Netflix or Vudu.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I have had a lousy weekend. All the extra hours I worked during the week knocked me out on Saturday, and today I had to come in to work for four hours. And tomorrow I have an 8 hour shift, followed likely by a trip to the vet where... I might be putting my other cat to sleep. So... yeah, I'm not the happiest person right now. These last several weeks in particular have been harder on me then I've let on. So... I don't even know...

ShadowHounder

I have had a lousy weekend. All the extra hours I worked during the week knocked me out on Saturday, and today I had to come in to work for four hours. And tomorrow I have an 8 hour shift, followed likely by a trip to the vet where... I might be putting my other cat to sleep. So... yeah, I'm not the happiest person right now. These last several weeks in particular have been harder on me then I've let on. So... I don't even know...
Hey... We still here for ya to vent (and to cheer you up with jokes and lewd innuendos)

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Oh. I'm so sorry. You have all of them love I can give you Zombos

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Everyone! After hours of tinkering. (About 2)

I present to you, your Blood Queen.

IMG_20190923_040918695.jpg
IMG_20190923_040951094.jpg

Taxor_the_First

View attachment 1624View attachment 1625View attachment 1626

Vi Vi Andrews
June, 2004 - September 2019
The Sweetest Little Thing That Ever Did Live
Sorry to see this. It's always been clear to me you cared deeply for Vi Vi, as with all animals in your life, and I can only hazard a guess as to how you must be feeling right now. I've begun to dread making an announcement like this about my own pet more and more as he gets older, and you've unfortunately had to realise that dread. My deepest condolences and sympathies. Do remember if you feel the need to talk, there are people here that would be willing to lend an ear, myself included.