Starstream Think Tank

Dahlexpert

I have to agree and to also say... I had none. No show, save for horror movies scared or disturbed m- wait... I have one. Courage the cowardly dog. Fucking courage... ugh. Loved the show most of the time tho.

Yes courage was an awesome show.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So now is the sad time, or happy time perhaps, when I have to start asking people to start thinking of wrapping up story thdeads and character arcs. Starstream Adventures was never meant to be a super long RP, and it will be coming to an end soon, so start thinking of wrapping things up in the next month or two. Don't worry if you can't COMPLETELY wrap things up because I will leave the thread open to continue after the climactic battles with such forces as Solex's forces and Ravenwood, but it'll likely taper off as Terra Dolor did.

The next RP has already been planned and, from what I've been told, mostly metered out already, set to pick up quickly after Starstream is over so there shouldn't be much of a dry spell after we're done here, if any. As you can likely tell from this statement I won't be the one running it. Need a break from the lead and need to give a chnace for one of you to shine. Don't worry though since, one, I will be participating, two, I am confident in the new GM's ability to construct a compelling narrative and story and, three, I'll use the time out of the driver's seat to plan my next RP. I gave the new GM the go ahead to start talking about their new RP within the next week or two. I just ask them to give this post a chance to sink in and takes its course and impact.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
...if anyone was curious, my three were Bag's death in My Stepmother is an Alien, the snake scene in Beetlejuice, and the beating scene in Short Circuit 2...

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Sigh... I like my new hours at work, I really do. But I hate how I have no one to talk to or collab with this early in the morning. You're all busy with work or school or you're sleeping. Makes slogging through 8 hours all the more boring... and lonely...

Dahlexpert

Sigh... I like my new hours at work, I really do. But I hate how I have no one to talk to or collab with this early in the morning. You're all busy with work or school or you're sleeping. Makes slogging through 8 hours all the more boring... and lonely...

Well my sleep secduial, has been all messed up so for some strange reason I’m awake in the morning. But I suck at talking.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Today is a sad day. Is it a sad day for anyone else? Anyone else also really sad today? Like... really, really sad? Cripplingly sad? Suicidally sad?

ShadowHounder

Today is a sad day. Is it a sad day for anyone else? Anyone else also really sad today? Like... really, really sad? Cripplingly sad? Suicidally sad?
I'm kind of always in a state of suicidal depression and homicidal hatred... I've just learned to keep those thoughts in the back of my mind.