Starstream Think Tank

ShadowHounder

But i'm not sure we can though.
I mean... Why talk in the think tank when I can spend time pushing stories forward and prepping for their conclusions? I will promise to be more active as a GM... But for now I've got collabs to write, people to coordinate with and a Zombs to mentally support.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Good News Everyone!

My Dad is home from the hospital and is recovering from the Virus. He's going to have to be on supplimental oxygen for a month or two but he's alive.

Although, as it turns out the insurance that we have been paying for ten years conveniently decided to cancel our insurance as soon as the pandemic started without telling or warning us before hand. We were paid up on our payments and even met with a agent in our home a month or so ago to renew it. So now we have to pay the hospital fees out of pocket. Great.

Dahlexpert

Good News Everyone!

My Dad is home from the hospital and is recovering from the Virus. He's going to have to be on supplimental oxygen for a month or two but he's alive.

Although, as it turns out the insurance that we have been paying for ten years conveniently decided to cancel our insurance as soon as the pandemic started without telling or warning us before hand. We were paid up on our payments and even met with a agent in our home a month or so ago to renew it. So now we have to pay the hospital fees out of pocket. Great.

Wow great that your dad is fine, but your insurance company are dicks!

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I'm sailing away
Set an open course for the Virgin Sea
'Cause I've got to be free
Free to face the life that's ahead of me

...I have had... no sleep...