Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Now I have to carry around an EpiPen. So now that's... Depression, Anxiety, OCD, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Migraines, and now a deadly nut allergy. Lovely...
Hey, it could be worse. You could be... Gay? I dont know what else to ass onto that list. At least yoy are still our Zombie.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
That's just cancer, why would you do that to yourself.
Dude, triggering hard-leftists is the cow-tipping of the internet. Shitposting is a sophisticated art that only the most refined shitlords can stir up. I fancy myself an artist. One who can trigger in the night, and kek off before the sun rises in the morn.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
My solo is finally almost done. I am working on the last bit at work, the only part that has some collabing in it, and the whole thing will go up when I get home from work and do a final spelling and grammar check in... ugh, about 10 hours.

There were some creative liberties taken when involving locations, supernatural entities, and relations involving certain characters. Namely, Zulik, Arlia, Sylvie, Alice, and anyone related to the goings on in:

Bevland
The Central Southern Sea
Drăculești
Fairaven
The Land of Ice
Neren'teva
Stormrend
Themosa
Virando

I will, of course, discuss with anyone who wishes to go over anything that might relate to their characters or that they would like to relate to their characters.

On a separate note, the only two that seem interested in the Golem mission are Frost and Dahl, so it look like it'll just be the three of us for that mission. Let me know when you two are available next week.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Also, if you have Netflix or some way of watching things from Netflix, Castlevania came out yesterday. Watch it. Season One is four episodes, so it will take less than two hours.

This isn't a request, by the way. This is an order from you GM. It is a homework assignment to immerse yourself in a dark, grim, violent fantasy world. You guys have one week. I expect to hear how great... exciting... ahem, how informative this series was from most of you by next week.

Dahlexpert

My solo is finally almost done. I am working on the last bit at work, the only part that has some collabing in it, and the whole thing will go up when I get home from work and do a final spelling and grammar check in... ugh, about 10 hours.

There were some creative liberties taken when involving locations, supernatural entities, and relations involving certain characters. Namely, Zulik, Arlia, Sylvie, Alice, and anyone related to the goings on in:

Bevland
The Central Southern Sea
Drăculești
Fairaven
The Land of Ice
Neren'teva
Stormrend
Themosa
Virando

I will, of course, discuss with anyone who wishes to go over anything that might relate to their characters or that they would like to relate to their characters.

On a separate note, the only two that seem interested in the Golem mission are Frost and Dahl, so it look like it'll just be the three of us for that mission. Let me know when you two are available next week.

Great can't wait to read this solo you've done, also I'm free Tuesday and Friday.

Dahlexpert

Also, if you have Netflix or some way of watching things from Netflix, Castlevania came out yesterday. Watch it. Season One is four episodes, so it will take less than two hours.

This isn't a request, by the way. This is an order from you GM. It is a homework assignment to immerse yourself in a dark, grim, violent fantasy world. You guys have one week. I expect to hear how great... exciting... ahem, how informative this series was from most of you by next week.

Or I could go on a anime website and watch it.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Will do!

ExoGrim

Bevland
The Central Southern Sea
Drăculești
Fairaven
The Land of Ice
Neren'teva
Stormrend
Themosa
Virando

two of my characters are on that list... I'm concerned

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Alright all. My six part solo is finally up. Please... please read it. Not only is informative and will tell you of some prudent current events from around the world of Terra Dolor, I worked really... really hard on it. Please read. Please comment. Please judge. Please compliment. Please criticize. Please tell me which seperate parts you liked and disliked. Please... like, comment, and subscribe for more streams like this and more. Follow me on Facebook and Twitter. #PudgyNerdDesperateForApproval

(jk, I'm not on facebox or tweet-tweet)