X-COM Enemy Unknown - Season 3 - JOURNALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahlexpert

[part 2]

Ayame lets forth a flurry of punches, Axton rapidly dodging or blocking them. Several soldiers come forward to watch the two, their soft cheers and excited faces showing they don't understand to seriousness of the situation. Axton unleashes a powerful right jab. Ayame blocks it, but the force pushes he back. As she rapidly shakes her hands to regain feeling in them, Axton again reaches for her throat. Ayame drops down at the last second and performs a leg sweep. As Axton falls to the ground, Ayame attempts to stomp on his chest, but he rolls out of the way. He climbs to his feet, and Ayame tries to take advantage of his openness with a left roundhouse kick. He catches he by the ankle, and lifts his arm into the air. Ayame shifts her weight at the last moment, taking a hard elbow to the leg but preventing her leg from being broken. She flips up and kicks Axton's shoulder with her free leg, causing him to release her.

Ayame jumps back to get her barrings. Her left leg buckles, and she struggles to stand up. Axton laughs manically. "What's wrong, shrimp? Can't do your fancy leg work anymore? I'd be more worried that you can't run away anymore!"

Ayame steadies herself, now on the defensive. Axton charges forward, letting loose a flurry of punches and kick. Ayame is able to block them, despite her injury, using what she learned from her fight with Joel to focus on defense at the sacrifice of offense. Axton quickly grows irritated. As he grows angrier and angrier, he starts making mistakes, and Ayame takes a swing, connecting with a right hook to the chin. Again, Axton's anger grows, and Ayame connects with a hard palm to the chest, knocking him off balance. She moves in for another strike, but her leg buckles again, and Axton hits her with a solid punch to the stomach, sending her flying.

Ayame clenches her stomach in pain for a few moments. Axton laughs again, but there is more anger then glee in his voice. Suddenly, Ayame starts to laugh, slowly at first, then hysterically. "Whats so funny, you little bitch?!" Axton yells.

"You (cough) you had me worried for a second, but there was not nearly as much power in that last punch. This fight is as good as over."

"You watch your fucking mouth! This fight is over when you lay bleeding and broken on the floor."

"I think not." Ayame stands up straight, ignoring the pain in her leg. "You have Axton's strength, and much of his ability, but you lack his commitment, his understanding, and his discipline. These are things he took years to perfect. Without them, you will never be half the fighter he is. You are nothing more then a little boy with a big gun you do not know how to use right."

"Little boy....LITTLE BOY ILL SHOW YOU WHAT I"M CAPABLE OF".

that moron,nice work Ayame you got him angry this fight is all most over.

Axton charges Ayame aiming for her leg,Ayame uses her good leg to jump grabs Axtons head and knees his face Axton ignoring his pain grabs Ayames shirt and slams her to the ground.

Axton puts his foot on Ayames nick and grabs Ayame bad leg,"Your mine now little you little midget" Axton lifts his arm in the air ready to use his elbow to break Ayame leg.

You...are...open," Ayame says weakly, and delivers a solid kick to Axton's groin. There is a collective groan from all the soldiers watching. As Axton doubles over in pain, Ayame jumps forward, knocking him onto his back and planting her knees on his chest. She unleashes several solid hits to his face before connecting with a straight punch to the forehead, knocking him out.

Several soldiers run forward, helping Ayame to her feet and congratulating her on a great fight, still unaware of how serious the fight was. One of the soldiers asks her if Axton is okay, and she says that he'll wake up in an hour, and hopefully he'll feel better when he wakes up then when he was knocked out. Two of the soldiers left Axton up, offering to bring him to his room, while Ayame limps off to the infirmary.

"ow my head." the soldiers are surprise how quickly he recovered and asked is he ok .

"Yea...yea i'm fine just give me a minute hay guys can you put Ayame on that bench I wanna talk to her".the soldiers put Ayame on a bench,Ayame gets a confused look on her face,.

Ayame asks, "Are you...um, YOU now?"

"Yea....YEA i'm back,I think you broke my brain with those punches of yours".

"I am sorry, I was trying not to be too rough, but I hope I helped."

"HA HA are kidding me you did me a huge favor,but on a more important topic how is that leg of yours."

"Well," Ayame says with a chuckle, "it hurts like hell, and probably will for days, but no permnt damage. You are pretty skilled, and that you are awake shows your endurance. I would have been in trouble if you were in the right mind."

"Yea my mom showed me how the human body works and how to break it,and i'm glad to here that your leg isn't broken."

"Thanks for that," she says sarcastically, but with a smile. "I really should get checked out in the infirmary, though. Are you sure you are okay?"

I'm fine for the moment,do you need me to care you the the infirmary."

"No,that's okay, it isn't that bad." She stands up and slowly walks to the exit. As she reaches the doorway, she calls back, "just let me know that next time you need another ass kicking," before leaving.

"Ha the next we fight you won't be facing my other half,you will be facing me."

Teaslurper

Name: John Cooper

Non-combat log:

The camera starts to record as John is walking through some of the unused storage rooms. Once he finds a secluded spot behind an unmarked crate he decides to sit down against it.

"It's been a couple of hectic days in Xcom. The largest thing to have happened is that the aliens have apparently changed tactic and have started to attack civilians for some unknown reason. From what I've seen it looks like they're trying to test our defensive strength, considering since a couple of days later they turned up in giant ship and blasted some flyboy across the stratosphere instantly just to fuck with us. I...just don't understand why though. I guess they don't need the resources since they seem to love this elerium stuff that we don't have, and they dont seem to use fossil fuels. They also don't seem to have the dying need to just quickly take this planet with all their strength. So why are they attacking and killing us? Is it some fucked up training exercise? An experiment? For fun?"

John quickly takes out a cigarette and lights it, shaking his head.

"Do you know what? I'm not going to think about it, I don't want to think about it."

John takes a long drag and exhales shakily.

"In other news, my roomates Daniel And Big Farmer both got promoted to snipers. And the suits in R&D manged to make laser guns, though none have been produced for us lot so far. It'll be nice to get my hands on one for testing when its ready, even if I'm convinced It wont be effective. Haha. Call me a Luddite but I think I prefer F=MA over burning targets using light anyday."

John slowly stubs out what is left of cigarette and flicks the stub away, he then starts to take another one out before deciding against it and returning it back to the packet. He takes a deep breath before continuing.

"The other reason that the last couple of days where hectic was....was that I decided to call my parents, for the first time in a year. Heh. To say least I didn't leave either of them on good terms. I-I called my mum first, thankfully she decided that one year was too long not communicate with family even if she doesn't agree with my job choice. I manged to tell her that I was now working for Xcom and that It highly likely that I might not make it back. S-She replied that she still didn't fo-forgive me for weapons dealing, or believe that I had reasons other than just making money. But she did say she was pleased that I was...'atoning for my past deeds' as she says."

John takes deep, wet,shaky breath before wiping his eyes and continuing.

"Dad...w-well lets just say when I phoned, I found out a lot can change in a year. J-Just n-not t-"

He quickly lets out a sob that he was trying to hold in and simply cries into one of his legs. After a short period he wipes eyes and continues, however this time with a deep, nasally voice.

"As I was saying...I found out a lot can change in a year, but not dads feelings about me. I did tell him about...well...this, but its up to him if he wants to receive it. I-I don't wanna talk about it so I'll just attach the recording here. God I hate the constant recording here...anyway John signing off"

As John gets up, the damp patches on his shirt and the knee of his trousers as well as his red eyes make it obvious he has been crying. John tries to clean himself up a little but it has no notable effect.

Transcription of Communication between John Cooper and the household of Robert Cooper:
*Call started by John Cooper*
Wendy Read(WR): Hello, How may I help you?
John Cooper(JC): Um..hello? is there a Robert Cooper I can speak to?
WR: Yes, I'll just get him. *there is some unintelligible conversation* He'll be a minute, who am I talking to?
JC: um..his son.
WR: ...You're John then..
JC: ..uh..yeah.. I'm sorry but who are you?
WR: Oh..I'm Wendy Read, Robe- Your dads partner.
JC: ...huh...
WR: ...I guess that means you don't know you're a brother...
JC: What, like-
WR: -Blood related. She was born about two months ago.
JC: ...huh...Congratulations I guess..
WR: Thanks. So ho- Oh Roberts here now, I'll pass you over.
*There is some unintelligible conversation which suddenly gets louder before stopping*
WR: Um...Gim-
JC: he's not going to talk to me is he?
WR: ...no...Do you want to leave a message?
JC: uh yeah...Just tell him I Joined Xcom and that its likely I wont be here much longer.
WR: ...I'm sor-
*Call has been ended by John Cooper*

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Video Surveillance Recording #441-22937
X-COM Medical Bay

Ayame Kasagi is seen limping in. The doctors rush back and forth, oblivious to her presence. She sits patiently, wondering what could have happened to cause such a fuss. After a while, one of the nurses notices her.

"How can...oh, Ayame, right?"

"Yes, and your name was Jessica, right?"

"Call me Jessie. Do you need some help?"

"Yes, I hurt my leg, um...sparring, and I wanted to make sure it was okay?"

"Um..." Jessica looks around at the doctors running to and fro. "Well, it isn't really professional, but if you don't mind being treated by a nurse, I can look at you."

Ayame nods, and Jessica helps her to a room. Nearby is a room with the word QUARANTINE stamped across it in big letters, two guards standing post outside of it. Jessica looks over Ayame's leg while Ayame looks at the guarded room with curiosity. After a while, Jessica says, "Well its swelling really badly, and you've got a nasty bruise, but nothing looks broken. You should be fine in a few days. Just put some ice on it, and if it hurts too much tomorrow, there should be a doctor available to prescribe you some pain killers."

"Thank you, Jessie." Ayame glances at the other room again. "What, um...what is going on?"

"Oh, um, someone was attacked by one of those crystal bug things. It must of had some weird alien back-up system, cause it came back to life and was able to injure a rookie before it was put down for good."

Dr. Picardo runs in and yells, "Jessica, we need you. Ms. Stone's wounds..." He notices Ayame, and upon seeing her horrified expression, mutters, "Aw, shit."

Ayame bursts out of the room and makes a beeline for the guarded room. A soldier stands in her way, casually lifting a hand to stop her. She plows past him, and dashes for the door. The other guard grabs her by the waist. She struggles to get out of his grasp, screaming, “Ràng wǒ zǒu, wǒ yào jiàn tā! Wǒ xūyào bāngzhù tā, ràng wǒ qù!” She shoves at them, desperately reaching for the door handle.

The doctor runs up with a syringe, yelling, "Hold her steady!" The guards are able to hold her still long enough for the doctor to inject her, and moments later she becomes docile. The guards release her, and the nurse comes forward with a wheelchair, which they put her in. The doctor turns to the nurse and says, "Jessica, please find out where Ms. Kasagi's room is and bring her there. And when you get back, inform the front desk not to let her back in unless she is vomiting green slime." The nurse nods and wheels Ayame away, who sways sleepily in her seat, muttering in Mandarin. The doctor then turns to a guard. "Inform the security staff to keep an eye on her. The sedative I gave her will only keep her like this for a couple of hours." The guard nods, and everyone goes on with their business.

ChristopherOdd

Commander
Staff member
From- ZainS@XCOMHQ.net
To- ChristopherO@XCOMHQ.net

Hello Commander, I know that you must get tons of advice on how to do your job and I know I shouldn't question your judgement but I was just thinking that you could maybe use your supports more aggressively because supports usually have the weakest weapons so can you please consider this on your next mission.

From- ChristopherO@XCOMHQ.net
To- ZainS@XCOMHQ.net

Do I tell you how to do your job?

Yes I do.

Let's keep it that way.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
0800 Hours, Local Time
X-COM Base, Primary Mess Hall

Ayame Kasagi sits alone. She has a crude omelet on her plate, but seems to have little interest in it. She has the solemn look of someone with a lot on her mind. She is distracted by her thoughts, so much so that she doesn't notice when Anja Kjaer takes a seat across from her.

"Ah! Hej!" Anja puts out her hand for a shake. "You must have been the person I've been hearing about around base. My name is Anja; pleased to meet you."

Ayame jumps, startled by Anja. She gets over it quickly, and takes Anja's hand with a smile. "Nín hǎo! I am Ayame. I...hope not everything you have heard is bad."

"I have heard many other things. Some strange, some silly." Anja leans back and relaxes. "Where is your friend? I have heard that you two are inseparable."

Ayame gets a pained look on her face. "She..she is in the medical bay. She was injured when an alien...I do not know, came back to life? I...do not know what is happening to her, because they will not let in see her."

A surprised look comes across Anja's face. "An alien came to life?!...How?...When?..."

Ayame's body starts to shake in frustration, her eyes sorrowful. "I do not know! They will not tell me anything! It is so...so...aw, what is right word?"

"Aggravating?"

"Y-Yes, thank you." Ayame gives Anja a sympathetic look. "I am sorry. I have known you for only a few minutes, and I am already burdening you with my problems. It is not my place."

"It is okay. It feels good to set my roots down." Anja begins her porridge, but seems more lost in thought. "Tusind helveder... This is such a strange occurrence. With our enemy ramping up the attack, and now this... We need to stay strong here, or the rest of humanity will fall."

Ayame nods. "I agree. Anna and Elizabeth taught me that it is important to support one another. Good friends and colleagues can help you when you feel weak, give you strength you you think you have none left." She cracks a weak smile. "I can only hope that when I am sent out, I am half as impressive as you have been."

A smile and a small blush is returned. "Tak. I appreciate you noticing, seeing as I'm just another no name conscript around here. Hopefully I can climb this ladder and become as skilled as some of the people out there..."

"I do to. We could use a high ranking female officer out there, and you seem like the perfect choice." Ayame's cheeks flush slightly, and she has an embarrassed look. "I-I am sorry! I am not trying to flatter you! I must be embarrassing you. S-Sometimes I do not think before I talk. I am still not accustomed to talking to so many different people."

"Ha! You make me smile, you know that? Here we are, making small talk. Listen, I have to write an important letter to a friend of mine back home. Would you mind if I departed?"

"Of course not. I...I hope we can talk again soon." Ayame gives her a hopeful smile. The gesture is returned, and Anja walks out of the hall, with a look of deep contemplation. Ayame returns to her breakfast.

AaronBryant

Commander Odd,

I understand that you are busy and may not have time to look over all relevant cases data and activities in the base. As such I will take the initiative to begin Analyzing Aaron Bryant I hope to avoid a physcological break down of a recruit and have him be unable or unwilling to do battle on the field.

Dr. Elliza Faye

ChristopherOdd

Commander
Staff member
Commander Odd,

I understand that you are busy and may not have time to look over all relevant cases data and activities in the base. As such I will take the initiative to begin Analyzing Aaron Bryant I hope to avoid a physcological break down of a recruit and have him be unable or unwilling to do battle on the field.

Dr. Elliza Faye

Go ahead Dr.

PrismaCube

Name: Colin Weger
Year: (To be edited)

Memory Log #5

Laura: "Colin can you help me with the laundry?"

Colin get's out of the treehouse

Colin: "On my way sweety! Alright Elise, Papa has to go help Mama so you will have to play alone with your Barbies for a mintue."

Elise: "Ohhh...Ok Papa."

Colin goes inside and pick's up a basket full of dirty laundry and head's to the bathroom.

Colin: "Here I'm."

Laura: "There you are"

Laura laughes

She takes a shirt and folds it.

Laura: "Colin, remeber the day we meet?"

Colin: "Yeah it was after I came from Marksman practice, you were outside in the rain..."

Laura: "Yeah about that, I never really told you why I was there."

Colin puts some laundry and puts it into the washer

Laura: "My father...he was a very agressive father, he always raped my mother agains her will. One day she coudnt take it anymore and put a bullet through her head..."

A tear starts rolling down from her cheek

Colin puts down the laundry and goes over to her. Pulling her up to his chest and putting his arm around her.

Colin: "Its alright honey."

Laura starts crying

Laura: "My mother was j..ju..st my eve..rything and then...and then she was gone, my father...he cared very little."

Colin moved Laura to the bathtub where they sit down

Colin: "Don't worry Laura I'm here, you can tell me all about it."

Laura wipes away her tears

Laura: "So soon after my dad started punching me and making me do all the work in the house, and when I became a teenager he even wanted to rape me...my own father. So I locked myself into my room. Only coming out at night to go and steal some food out of the fridge. It worked out well for a couple of years. Til one day. He knocked on my door yelling at me to come out. I was scared and did not know what to do. He broke down the door and ran over to me, I closed my eyes and when I opend them again he was lying on the ground his head bleeding...I took a chair and hit him with it. Then I ran outside, I keept running then it started to become night and it started to rain. And then you pulled up...you took me in...I just wanted to thank you..."

Laura start crying again

Colin huges her

Colin: "It alright honey. I will always be here for you."

AaronBryant

Video Surveillance Recording #441-22877
X-COM Phychiatric Center

*Dr. Faye is sitting doing paper work and signing. She checks her watch, signs, checks her watch, Sighs, checks her watch, signs. Knock Knock Knock.*

Dr. Faye: "Come in." *she says in a calm manor belying the slight annoyance with her patient for being late she had a slight Obssesive compulsion for time it was always moving always running and she wanted to, in some way, control it.*

Aaron: *Aaron salutes Dr. Faye* "Good evening mame" * He feels shaky and confused, even worried.* " Im sorry I am late I got lost mame"

Dr. Faye: * she moves to sit in he chair and motions for Aaron to lie down on a comfortable leather Couch* "Its ok as long as you make it to these sessions and make it a priority to keep up your mental and physical health there wont be any problems."

Aaron: "Yes mame."

Dr. Faye: " Good *She smiles with candor* Now I would like you to tell me about your day thus far."

Aaron: "I though i was here beca-"

Dr. Faye: "I promise you we will get to what ever you have questions about but until then please answer mine." *she jots something down on her notepad*

Aaron: " I woke up and tried to open my bible at 6:50. I could not do it. Then i went to breakfast at 7:15 and i-"

Dr. Faye: *jotting down notes* "Did you shower?"

Aaron: "Im sorry i didnt mention it because I thought it was unimportant."

Dr. Faye: "Please mention all activities leading up to you arriving at my desk."

Aaron: "Yes Mame, I showered at 6:55 and exited at 7:05 got dressed and went to breakfast at 7:15. After that I ran to the gym at 7:20 and arrived there at 7:30 i proceeded to spend the next three hours running, shadowboxing, and strength training"

Dr. Faye: "I noticed there was a very short period for breakfast. Did you actually eat?" *jots things down*

Aaron: "No .. . . . I didnt want to be around most people I dont want to hurt any one."

Dr. Faye: "why would you do that?"

Aaron: " I have an anger issue and they would make me mad since they dont understand."

Dr. Faye: " Hmm *jots a note down* please continue"

Aaron: "I went to the sparring range where my friend Ayame waited. We have been sparring a lot shes a great partner and keeps me on my toes we sparred for an hour starting at 10:30 and ending at 11:30 we broke to eat lunch we ate in the gym since most would be in the mess. She understands me like no one else. After that we Sparred for another hour starting at 12:00 and ending at 1:00 and she went to go see her friend Anna. I went back to my room and just stayed there looking at my sword looking at my bible."

Dr. Faye: "You seemed very attached to Ayame Kasagi. Is your relationship more than just friendly?"

Aaron: *Aaron answers in a hurried tone* " Nomame! I .. our relationship is strictly platonic i see her like a big sister. Shes kinda bossy and mean but only in the sweetest most carring way any human could be and it makes me feel safe knowing that i have her to confide in."

Dr. Faye: *Smilling* "Thats good that you have some one like that" *she jots a few more notes down*

Aaron: " At 5:00 i checked my emails and saw that i was scheduled for physciatric evaluation at 5:15 and i didnt know where the room was and thats why i got lost. "

Dr. Faye: " Thank you Aaron. I suggest you head back to you bunk now read any book you can get your hands on doesnt matter and get a full 8 hours of sleep and return here tommorow at 5:00 sharp dont be late. We will give you your physciatric evaluation then."

Aaron: " Yes mame"

*Aaron walks out. Dr. Faye watches him intently drinking in his gait. Measuring his mind through his body. Jots down more notes then sits at her desk resuming her work.*

Brycart

Surveillance Video #4564-55474

Soldier Barracks, Corridor 5-B

Joel slowly walks down the hallway, his eyes staring at the ground. His shoulders are slumped and his hands rest in his pockets. He is covered in sweat, wearing a t-shirt and shorts. Ayame Kasagi steps out of her room into the hall; she doesn't notice Joel slowly approaching. Just as she turns towards him they bump hard into each other. Joel instinctively grabs her shoulder and pushes her aside, but as he looks up his grip releases and his expression moves from angry to apologetic. "Sorry," he frowns and begins to walk away.

Ayame seems confused for a moment, then turns towards Joel. "What's wrong?" she calls as he nears the end of the hall. He continues walking a second longer, then stops and turns back to her. His eyes are drowned in sadness. He leans against the wall and slides to the ground, burying his face in his hands.

"It's all my fault." Joel mumbles to himself.

Ayame slowly approaches him. "What happened, Joel?" she asks as she takes a knee on the floor next to him.

He looks up, somewhat unsure about her presence, and says "I couldn't protect her..."

"Whatever happened, it's not your fault," Ayame attempts to reassure him, though she doesn't seem to understand what Joel is talking about. "Protect who?" she questions again.

"I should have been there." he shakes his head and buries his face back into his hands. This is when Ayame notices his fingers. They are battered and bruised; blood seeps from his knuckles and the bones themselves appear out of place. Her eyes widen and she leans in to get a better look at Joel's wounds.

"Joel... your hands." Ayame grabs his wrist and pulls his arm towards her. Joel looks up and notices the blood. The stinging pain seems to bring him back to reality.

"I should never have come here." he shakes his head and pulls his hand away from Ayame. With a violent thud he punches the wall as hard as he can, sending an echo throughout the hall. "I promised Alex I would protect her, but I couldn't even save her from herself!" He rears his hand back and immediately throws his fist against the concrete again.

"Joel!" Ayame yells and slides in front of him to stop his strikes. "Calm down..." she whispers as she grabs his hands again. He attempts to fight her at first, but slowly settles down. Once he regains his senses, Ayame continues, "What's wrong?"

Joel pulls a piece of paper from his pocket and hands it to Ayame. "From my brother's fiance... they were going to get married before he..." He can't complete the sentence, but Ayame understands.

She nods, "I'm sorry," and begins reading the paper. Her expression darkens with every passing word. Once she finishes, she looks back up at Joel. His eyes seem to be staring into nothingness. "It's not your fault." Joel doesn't move his gaze. Ayame places her hand on his shoulder; he looks up at her with a stare of remorse. "There's nothing you could have done." she confirms.

"Yeah..." Joel nods, attempting to convince himself. "It's just..."

"Blaming yourself won't bring her back. All you can do now is make sure that you live on..." Ayame looks in Joel's eyes, "for both of them."

A minute passes before Joel's dreary expression begins to fade; he sighs as he rises. "Thanks." He offers his hand to Ayame, and lifts her to her feet. "I needed that."

"You're good?" she grabs Joel's hands and examines them further.

"I'm good." Joel nods. Ayame pauses for a moment and then gives him a hug. He is hesitant, but eventually returns it. "You remind me of her." he tells her as they separate. She lifts an eyebrow. "Maya was her name." Joel explains, "I think you would have liked her." The beginning of a smile appears on Joel's face.

"I'm sure." Ayame smiles. "Goodbye, Joel."

"Yeah..." he whispers, lost in thought as he turns away, "Goodbye."

Last edited:

Frostlich1228

( THIS FILE HAS BEEN CLASSIFIED, HIGH RANKING PERSONAGES, MEDICAL, AND LAB STAFF ONLY )

Medical Report #2
Patient Name : Anna Stone
Doctor Name : Dr. Rick Mier PHD

Ms.Stone has been in the Med Bay for Two and a Half Days Now because of injuries caused by a Cryssalid that slashed her Diagonally Across her chest for more information regarding this please see Medical Report #1.

Ms. Stone's condition has stabilized since last night and she is starting to regain consciousness, but when she does she normally falls back to sleep in a few minutes due to the large amount of Painkillers and drugs we had to use to keep her stable, This has happened two times today, the first she asked us what happened to her but fell back asleep soon after that, the second she woke up and asked about an Ayame Kasagi, We ignored her for a little while and she fell asleep.

I have been waiting For the lab boys to send me more information from the autopsy of the Cryssalid since we started caring for Ms. Stone, they have finally finished their research and they told me what they found out.
By studying the Cryssalid Embryos and the Body of the Civilians that were killed they discovered that when the Cryssalid Tears out a targets throat and inject the embryos inside, the Embryo "Swims" up one of the torn Neck Arteries up to the Brain, When it gets there the Victim is long dead, so it makes it easy for the Embryo to attach to the Brain Stem of the Victim and Revive the brain, turning the Dead husk of the Victim into a Zombie.
This However, is all the Scientists were able to figure out about the Cryssalid and its Embryo for now, That means, One, We don't know what the Embryo will do to Ms. Stone, and two, We don't know if we can even remove it, They did tell me however that we can start letting people Visit Ms. Stone so long as we have plenty of security to make sure that she doesn't turn into a Zombie and kill people, the chance of that is slim but you never know.
We Will not inform Ms. Stone or her Friends of this discovery however, as to make sure no one panics, however I feel if nothing major happens to her in the coming week we could release her from the med bay to do what she pleases so long as she checks in for Mandatory Examinations no less than twice a day.

*End of Report*

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Video Surveillance Recording #454-12993
X-COM Medical Bay
1300 Hours, Local Time

Ayame Kasagi cautiously walks into the med-bay. The hectic nature from last time has calmed down significantly, though everyone still seems busy. Ayame uses this to her advantage, slipping past the guard at the entrance as she chats with a nurse about what she thinks the aliens do for fun. Ayame dashes up to the front counter and crouches beneath it. A soldier sitting in a nearby chair gives her an odd look. Ayame brings a finger to her lips, then point ups at the receptionist. The soldier looks at the desk for a few seconds before giving Ayame a thumbs up when the receptionist looks under her desk. Ayame makes her move, slipping through the hallways until she is just around the corner of Anna Stone's room, now guarded by a single man.

As he crouches down to tie his boots, turning away from Ayame, she inches around the corner, and prepares to make a dash for the door. Before she can go anywhere, however, the guard from the entrance appears behind her. "What do you think you're doing!"

Ayame jumps a foot into the air, glances back at the guard, and dashes forward. Before she can get out of arms reach, the guard grabs her by the wrist. "Let me go!" Ayame yells. "I want to see her. I need to see her. LET ME GO!"

Ayame struggles, but the guard's grasp is too strong, and she drags Ayame back towards the entrance. "Ayame Kasagi," she says sternly, "You are forbidden from entering the medical bay for as long as Anna Stone is being treated here. You may only enter if you have need for medical treatment, and if you do not leave this moment, I will give you a reason to be here."

"Are you threatening me?!" Ayame shouts. "You will let me in right now, or you are the one who will need treatment!"

"Do you think you can intimidate me, shrimp?" The guard responds, leaning in on Ayame's face, making sure Ayame sees that she has to crouch down to be at her height.

"Do not call me shrimp!" Ayame returns. "Besides, I do not need to intimidate anyone! The fact that I am a soldier and you are a security guard means I could kick your ass, easily!"

"You wanna try it, pipsqueak?"

"Anytime, you arrogant bitch."

"Annoying little sow!"

"Ugly slut!"

"¡Japo cerote!"

"Lǎo mò húli jīng!"

"¡Concha tu padre!"

"Cào nǐ zǔzōng shíbā dài!"

Jessica runs up. "Whoa, whoa, what is going on here? There are patients trying to heal. what's with all the cursing?" Ayame looks past her, and notices everyone is staring at them.

"Sorry, nurse," the guard says, standing up straight. "I'm just telling Ms. Kasagi that Dr. Picardo banned her from entering."

"Its okay," Jessica responds, "Dr. Mier said Anna can see visitors now."

"Did he now," the guard says, "Well that's great. Then Ms. Kasagi here can see her...AFTER I get the okay to let her in."

Jessica rolls her eyes and crouches down in front of a distressed Ayame. "I'm sorry, Ayame. I promise I'll get this sorted out ASAP. Just be a little patient. Can you do that for me?" Ayame gives her a disappointed look, but nods. "All right then, I'll go see if I can get Dr. Mier to talk to Dr. Picardo. I'll send word when I can, or you can try back tomorrow."

Jessica walks back into the med-bay, and the guard takes her place by the entrance. Ayame starts to leave. Halfway down the hall, she turns back, and the two woman give each other one last cold stare. "Omanko," Ayame mutters before walking away.

"Puta," The guard mutters in response.

Last edited:

Dahlexpert

The following was made in collaboration between Dahlexpert & Prismacube

Axton opens the door to his room and sees Colin siting in a chair
"Hay Colin do you have a minute....I need to talk to you."

"Hey my friend, sure sit down what do you want to talk about?"

"Well,you remember our last talk."

"Yeah..."

"Well iv been thinking a lot about the bounty hunting thing,and your view of the planet."

"Ah I see, so what did you find out?"

"Well let me start from the beginning, I'm not the only bounty hunter in my family my sister is...was a bounty,both my parents were bounty hunters and ever one in my family are bounty hunters,but there comes a time when we do settle down and have children, and train them to be bounty hunter,we have been doing this for damn near a nine hundred thousand years.

"Dang! Maybe you should just settle down and leave the whole bounty hunter thing behind. Children are not there to be trained as killers anyway."

"Relay because I turned out ok and turned out ok, but I get what you mean,lately iv been thinking about children a lot,and actually finding some one I can settle down with,it fells weird.

"I guess that is just something that comes with growing up."

"Right,next was our topic about humans as a hole,and I said that humanity will not change after the war.

"Yeah, do you still thing that way?"

"Ill admit that I let my anger get the better of me,but Ill tell you what I want this world to be.I want a republic no one divided,I want the worlds country s to come together,and not be describe as Asian or Russian or american,I want all the races to ignore there race and come to gather as on species,I don't want any more war I want the Chinese to calm down on there education and let there kids be kids,that is the world I want."

"Is that not what we all want in the end?"

"Yea but it may not happen."

"That might be true, but I have hope that the world will change for the better after this. I can see that you also hope for this."

"Yea,I kinda had my head punched in to remind me of this."

"Like literly?"

"Yea that's a bit of a story."

"Ha I bet."
Colin laughes

"You want to here it don't you."

"Well ofcourse. Go right ahead."

"OK this is gonna sound weird,for the past few days iv been felling blood thirsty,and thats because I have a split personality that is well very sick,so I asked Ayame to kick my ass,and that did not go so well....my other half kinda took over.

"Dang, tell me more."

Well after we started beating the crap out of each other,I had a small advantage when I put my elbow threw her leg.That gave my other half a small advantage then he went the offensive,but Ayame thank god she was blocking most of my attacks other wise she would be in a worse condition then she already is.Any way the she got the upper hand again,and it ended with her striking my head multiple times and a finale blow to my head.

"Dang are you alright then? You should not over due the whole fighting thing, we need you to be in top shape."

"My mind was not in the right state,plus I was filled with blood lust so Ayame did me a favor and break my skull."

"You should maybe see the doctor about that blood lust thing buddy."

"not happening,the last thing the commander needs to know is one of his solders has a split personality,and his other half is blood thirsty.

Oh alright, don't worry I will keep this between us."

"Thanks,theirs one more thing I got to say to you.
"Go right ahead."

I'm.....i'm leaving the bunk with you guys."

"Wait! What?! How come?"

"there are somethings that I need to handle by myself,and if go nuts again ill be away from that I can harm."

"Alright I can understand, but if you ever want to bunk again with us, we wont be giving your bunk away, promise."

"thanks mate I appreciate that man,well I better get going I have a lot to pack up,do you mind helping,me."

"Not at all, I got all the time in the world right now."

"Great ou and Colin before I leave....I wanted to say,you did good on your first mission an congrats on not getting killed and saving your country.

Colin laughes
"Thank you buddy, hope it can stay that way."

"Yea, have you herd from them since the war started."

"You mean my family? Yes just recently."

"Good nice to her your wife and kid are safe....Ok enough talk this stuff isn't gonna move it self.

"Indeed."

Axton and Colin grab Axtons boxes and left the room

Frostlich1228

Surveillance Recording.
X-COM Medical Bay.

The camera shows the Med-Bay, in the center of the camera's view it shows Anna Stone laying in her bed surrounded by guards, one Female in a White Lab coat sits next to her while she sleeps constantly monitoring her.

Anna's eyes slowly open and she looks around the room, the woman quickly looks at her and smiles.

Anna looks up at the woman and says in a Soft Raspy Voice. " ughh... Wh..where am I? What Happened...? "

The woman looks down at her. " Don't worry Ms. Stone, this is the Med-Bay."

" I... Why am I in here...? "

" You were attacked by a Cryssalid... you don't remember?"

" That thing... It got me... And then I... passed out..."

" Yes... You've been in the Med-Bay for three days..."

" Three days?" Anna tries to sit up but can't. " Ayame... Where is she... She must be... Worried sick..."

The woman puts her hand on Anna's chest. " Do you mean Ms. Kasagi? I can have her brought in if you'd like. "

" Please...Do... I want to... See her... "

" Alright..." The woman gets up and walks over to one of the nurses. "Can you tell the Front Desk to send down Ms. Kasagi? "

The nurse gets closer to the Woman a whispers. "After what she did yesterday?"

The Woman Nods and the Nurse leaves the Camera's view.

The woman sits back down next to Anna. "Is there anything else you would like me to tell you Ms. Stone?"

"You... What's your name?"

" My Name is Dr. Franziska Van Damm, I am the Head of Cryssalid Research on the Science Team. "

Anna slowly looks around the room. " Why... are there... so many guards? "

Dr. Van Damm Hesitates for a second. "Uh.... After your attack they... Added more security to make sure one of the alien corpses doesn't get up again"

" One more question... Doctor... How bad were... My injuries? "

" The Cryssalid slashed you Across your chest, it was pretty bad but we were able to stich it up "

Dr. Van Damm looks at the Clock. " I have to return to the Science labs now, I have some important research to do, Ms. Kasagi should be down in no time" Dr. Van Damm smiles as she leaves the Camera's view.

*End of Recording*

Grelite

The request to change dormitory from Axton van Dam surprised Shaojie Zhang, when the news reached him. Immediately he requested his presence in his office and the Rookie soon stood in his doorway. After Axton sat down across from him, Zhang expressed his concern: "It has come to my attention you recently requested to be transferred to another dormitory. You might think this is not something that concerns me, but it is. If you cannot get along with other soldiers, I need to know why."

"I can get along with others just fine, sir, there are just some things that I need to handle by myself."

"And why does this require you sleep elsewhere?" Zhang asked, an inquisitive look on his face.

"Like I said, sir", Axton says sarcastically, "there are some things that I need do handle by myself. Now if you will excuse me I have some unpacking to do." Axton gets up and heads for the door.

"Sit back down, soldier. I need to know if something is up with someone under my command. If you are going through someone that requires you to move dorms, it seems serious enough to affect the team." There is an undeniable sternness in Zhang's voice, he is not used to defiance in his own office.

"Okay, let me get this through your skull: You do not order me around, you did not hire me for this job, you are my field leader you lead me in battle and that is as far as your authority goes with me. Second, and I'm tired of saying, this... is... none... of ... your... damn... business, sir."

"I was not the one to 'hire' you, whatever that means. I am the person who is in charge of making sure this unit acts like a unit. If you cannot do this, I see no reason for you to be here and will inform Command of as much. You are here to support a team because you want to. This means your business is my business." It is clear that Axton's aggressiveness has yet to breach Zhang's cool.

"Really? I shouldn't be here? Says a Triad gang member who only joined us to get away from people who want him dead and bounty hunters who also want him dead. So if ANYBODY doesn't deserve to be here it's you. You wannabe soldier."

"If that is the extent of your knowledge, someone really ought to give you an update. I am here because I brought technology to X-COM the Triad leaders wanted to sell. I betrayed them to aid against the efforts to defeat the alien threat. But this is not about me, this is about you. If you won't take orders from me here, how can I expect you to take orders from anyone in the field?"

"Because I respect almost everybody here, but I don't respect you."

"There is no place for your petty prejudice in X-COM. Do I judge you for your looks? No. I judge you for your actions." Zhang took out his pen and started writing. "And your actions show you are an unreliable soldier. Is that what impression you are trying to make? A fool who is so busy with himself he cannot imagine working together with others?"

"I have no problem working with others and I don't care what you think of me. There are some people here I will die for and once again, I am transferring bunks for reasons that you don't need to know."

"You seem to have problems working with me. And if you ever get out in the field, it will likely be under my command. If you can't get your shit together in here, how can I expect you to show discipline in the field? If you cannot show a reason not to sleep where you've slept, what point is there in approving the transfer? None. Zero. Else I will have to recommend some serious psychological help."

"One; when I get out on the field my mind is focused and will keep my feelings in check. Second: the reason why I am transferring rooms is once again, NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!"

"Will you be moving back later, then? Or will you be transferring elsewhere before then?"

"You know what? I already have my stuff in my new room, so this conversation doesn't matter. Goodbye sir." Axton walks to the door.

"I don't know how you managed to make it anywhere in your life. You clearly have no discipline or respect for anyone or their work. Have fun skulking in your room while I'll recommend Command to delay your deployment." Without doubt, Zhang was fed up with the dissident soldier. He continued writing in silence.

Axton stops for a minute. "Wow, you are a moron! You have no idea how disciplined I really am or what I am really capable of. And as for your demand to delay my deployment: you can't do it because it was already finalized and sent to me saying that I am next to go out there. So even if you try to delay me, you can't. So in saying that goodbye and enjoy your worthless responsibility over nothing." Axton leaves the room.

"Poor kid", Zhang mumbles as Axton storms out, "must have an awful mess going on in that head of his."

TO: Dr. S. Morant
SUBJECT: Consultancy needed

Dr. Morant,

I recently had an encounter with a soldier named Axton van Dam. He had requested to be transferred to a lone bunk and when I tried to ask him for a reason his only responses were to insult me and my job and to generally avoid talking about this. I understand the stress any position on this base gives, and perhaps his nervousness to be next to active duty has gotten to him.

Before he makes it into the field, I request you analyse him. I am concerned for his well-being and don't think that he does well secluding himself at this time. I recommend it be re-evaluated whether he should be deployed at this time, but I will leave this to your expertise. Keep in mind he seems aggressive and delusional.

Please and thank you,
Mjr. Shaojie Zhang

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Surveillance Recording, X-COM Medical Bay
Room of Stone, Anna, 1500 Hours Local Time

Anna Stone looks lazily at the ceiling, heavily sedated. Ayame walks in, escorted by a guard. She rushes to Anna's side and takes her hand. Anna smiles weakly at her. "Hey Ayame...I hope...I...didn't...worry you."

"Of course not." Ayame responds, trying to hide her worry. "I'm so sorry I didn't come earlier."

"It's okay. I'm sure...you were...trying your best...to get here."

One of the guard mumbles, "You have no idea."

"H-How are you feeling? Does it hurt."

"I'm not sure. They have me...on so many...painkillers, I feel like...I'm barely awake. Can I ask you...a quick favor."

"Of course, anything."

"How bad is my...wound. I'm not...vain, I just want...to know, and I know...you'll be honest."

Ayame leans forward and starts unbuttoning Anna's gown. She looks back at the male guard watching them. "Oh, s-sorry ma'am," he says nervously and diverts his eyes. Ayame positions herself so she stands between Anna and both the guard and the camera, and examines her chest."

"It doesn't look like it was too deep," Ayame says, re-buttoning Anna's gown and pulling her blanket up. "It might leave a light scar. But nothing could ever ruin your perfect body."

Anna chuckles weakly. "Thanks Ayame. You are always...so sweet."

Ayame's eyes start to water. "I...I was not there to protect you. I...I..."

Anna reaches out and strokes Ayame's cheek. "Don't start that. You can't...always be there. Besides, no one...could have...predicted...what would have...happened."

Ayame looks at the guards. "W-Why are these guards here?"

"I'm not sure? They said...its for...security, but...I wonder..." Anna's looks worried for a moment.

"What? Wonder what?" Ayame gives her a confused look.

"N-Nothing. I'm sure it's...just the...drugs."

Anna closes her eye, and her breathing relaxes. Ayame starts to panic, but a nurse walks up behind her and says, "Its okay, Ms. Kasagi, she just fell asleep. I think that means its time..."

"Can I stay? Please?"

The nurse thinks for a moment. She looks at the male guard, who shrugs. "As long as you promise to leave once we need to start her tests, then you can stay." Ayame nods, and watches Anna intently, grasping her hand the whole time.

Last edited:

Dahlexpert

Name: Axton Van Dam

Journal entry 15#

Sigh finally done unpacking,man it's been a very interesting day first I had to tell Colin that I'm leaving the room,he took it well and I also told him

about my blood lust problem,and he promised me that he will keep it a secret,then the most annoying part of my day was talking to Zhang,MY GOD,the talk I had with him was annoying as hell he kept asking why I wanted to leave my old room and kept asking about it,my MY GOD he was annoying,but i'm done packing and I can finally get to do what I wanted to here and that is get rid of my other half,with out any body watching or getting in my way,hay wait a minute a letter from my sister I haven't herd from her in a while.

"Dear Axton I no it's been a while since we talked,this is to inform you of a few things,one the babes name is Victoria Van Dam,and she is doing well,in this new world of ours were aliens attack randomly,second I sensed that your other half got free for a moment which is why i'm sending you this nicholas it should prevent you from turning again sincerely Ashley Van Dam.

heh that's my sister for yea,always worrying about me,sigh i'm still next to go out on the front line,I can't wait to get my hands on those alien bastards and claim there heads,sigh man I relay need some sleep god only noes what will happen tomorrow.

Dahlexpert

Axtons room time 0:00 hours

"Ok candle check knife check angry blood vessel, "You can never get rid of me you worthless worm!. check OK time to get rid of this monstrosity.

Axton sits in the middle of the floor in Indian style.OK, Cin vhetin, agol chakaar Tal'galar shereshoy baatir dar hut'uunla naast talyc cabur.

"STOP IT, STOP IT STOP THIS RIGHT NOW,I PROMISE TO BE GOOD, ILL APOLOGIZE TO THAT MIDGET GIRL JUST STOP!

Cuy'val Dar,gett kote kyr'am or'dinii Haat, Ijaa, Haa'it, Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur, Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya.

PLEASE.......I'm BEGGING YOU TO STOP........I CAN't TAKE THIS ANY MORE,YOU NEED ME YOU WORTH LESS HUMAN YOU NEED MY POWER MY BLOOD LUST I HAVE BEEN IN YOU FAMILY FOR A FIFTY THOUSAND YEARS,YOU WON"T KILL ME.

The candle around Axton did not light themselves. Axton grabs the knife and puts it through his hand, Axton places his bloody hand on top of the unlit candle. Nothing happened.

"IT BURNS IT BURNS I SWEAR TO YOU, YOU SACK OF MEAT WHEN YOU DIE I WILL FIND YOU IN THE NEXT LIFE AND WHEN I FIND YOU I WILL DESTROY YOU,YOU HERE ME

tor,kote haran burc'ya,ba'vodu,ade adade.

and on this day,I become pure I swear to protect my friends from evil,I swear to defend the planet form this threat,I swear to destroy the deserving and the darkness.

Axton feels as though his skin is on fire.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, YOU DAMN HUNTER. Axtons is losing his mind.

aranar,atiniir hukaatir usen'ye, the flaming sensation around Axtons body starts to disappear,be gone you worthless sack of meat you will not turn me,like you did to thousands of my brothers and sisters.

Axton sees his other half, DO IT YOU WORTHLESS PEACE OF.........Axton puts the knife through his other half's chin.

Down with this spirit .Axtons had stabbed himself and was starting to lose conciousness.

Sigh,I can finally breath,I don't fell the need to kill for joy any more,or fell any anger actually I fell pretty good,HA HA wow I'm the firs cleansed mandalorian in my tribe since I don't no how long.

Axton walks to the merrier to see if his other half will replace his reflection.he's goon he's finally goon,what the it seems that my eyes changed colors,there dark blue now,eh I kinda like it.

well time to get some sleep I can't wait for tomorrow. He collapses and lies alone in his room, bleeding. His only hope was that someone had heard his mental screams.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
To: Project X-COM Mail Room

To whom it may concern,

Apologies if this is not how we usually go about this, but until now, I had no use for the mail service. I was informed that our letters must be approved before they are sent out. Please send the attached letter, written in Russian, to the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. I have also included a translated version below for your convenience.

Thank You in Advance,
Ayame Kasagi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: General of the Army Valery Gerasimov, Chief of the General Staff, Armed Forces of the Russian Federation

I am contacting you on behalf on former Russian Military Engineer Anna Stone. Records should show that she has one living relative, her cousin Marx. Ms. Stone has been unable to contact him for some time. I realize that, with the current crisis facing the World, you probably have more things to worry about then looking for the relatives of former soldiers, but Ms. Stone is currently in seriously condition, and she could benefit from a consoling letter from him. I ask you to please find it in your heart to have someone, anyone, look into where Marx is.

I await your prompt reply,
Rookie Ayame Kasagi,
Project X-COM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Письмо_Вооруженных_Сил_России.pdf

BMPixy

[The same message as previous logs applies here. Also, apologies on the wait. To make up for it, there shall be two entries in this post, and two in the next as well.]

April Twenty-first, Two Thousand and Fifteen.
Dear Onkel,

It seems that there is another large void between my letters. With missions occurring at random times and places, it is hard to keep a consistent schedule regarding sending you these. But, as you can surmise, there was a mission. But, this mission was different. Instead of being an abduction mission, where the aliens capture civilians and return them to their ships, this was more like true warfare. The aliens brought massive ships to bear on numerous cities, hitting them with some form of weaponry that could shatter buildings with ease. But, this was not the worst part. No, in India, another city whose name I cannot recall, the aliens dropped troops, but no capture pods. As well, the Schmetterlingspuppe returned with a vengeance. It seems that their role in the extraterrestrial army has been revealed.

They are weapons of terror, rather than berserkers. From what I have heard, when they enter range, they grab you, tear you open, then implant their young in you. The young takes control of the corpse, and uses it as transportation and fuel until it matures, where it violently explodes out of the body to complete the growth. And worse, they can briefly recover from death to attack any nearby soldiers, though this behavior has only occurred once. I almost fear fighting such creatures. If let loose and not halted, they could likely overwhelm cities, nations, continents, perhaps even the world if left unchecked. Perhaps I should ask the Commander if I can send a brief message to Bundeswehr Command, inform them of the threat these creatures possess, and perhaps a method of ensuring they do not escape into the wider world. Yes, I shall do that.

Also, despite my efforts at keeping busy with training and studying battle footage to understand alien tactics, I still find myself with far too much free time. When I served with my platoon, I could bury myself in paperwork whenever I needed to, but now I cannot. Perhaps I should attempt to greet some of my fellow soldiers. Aside from the classes in the Officer Training School and performing activities near each other, I do not interact with them too much. While a significant majority, perhaps even all, of them come from Scourge-infested countries, some words the Triad spoke at the end of his recovery mission come back to me, adjusted for context. ‘It is funny that my life should take such an unexpected path. Standing side-by-side with old enemies, to defeat a common one.’ Well, that is all for today. I shall write you again as soon as possible.

May we meet again as I pass the veil,
Leon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[From this point until the end of the post, this entry is in English.]

To: Commander Odd

Commander,

In light of the recently named ‘terror’ mission I request permission to send a message to Bundeswehr Army Command in regard to procedures on how to deal with an uncontrolled Chryssalid outbreak. Included is a translated copy of the message:

To: Army Command, Strausberg, Germany
Subject: Chryssalid Data and Outbreak Containment Procedures

To whom it may concern,

As you may have heard, the extraterrestrial menace is ramping up the scale of their attacks. Berlin was damaged by shelling, but such damage is superficial compared to the alien attack in India. A specimen of the alien conglomerate, the Chryssalid has been first spotted en masse. One may wonder why this is important, but recent autopsies of the alien reveal a most frightening and sickening function. When a Chryssalid approaches a human, regardless of status as combatant or non-combatant, it impales the person, and releases its young into the unwilling host. The young quickly matures, and bursts out of the afflicted in a violent manner. This new Chryssalid is capable of all the functions of others of its kind. From conjecture, if not dealt with, this could lead to an exponential increase of the amount of Chryssalids in a target population, eventually causing a pan-continental catastrophe.

From battle footage regarding Chryssalids, I have developed a few procedures on how to deal with an outbreak in case X-COM is unable to assist.

Chryssalids have chitin that is equivalent in strength to that of a light APC. Anti-vehicle weapons should be used when available, though other high-calibre weaponry works just as well.

Soldiers should keep a distance of several meters from any specimens, to prevent the Chryssalid from infecting the soldier.

A host corpse, while tougher, is not as strong or fast as a normal Chryssalid. If you have the opportunity, eliminate it before the growth process finishes.

If an outbreak is unable to be contained, any measures up to weapons of mass destruction should be used. This is the fate of billions at hand, after all.
I hope you adopt the above procedures, as it may prevent the death of millions.

Sincerely,
OStFw. Leon Ensslin

I hope you allow this message to be sent. After all, X-COM cannot be everywhere.

-Trainee Leon Ensslin

Status
Not open for further replies.