X-COM Enemy Unknown - Season 3 - JOURNALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronBryant

Part1 Co-Lab between Zombiesplitter53 and Aaron Bryant
X-Com surveillance Medical Bay 38477-339

Aaron waits outside the doctors office heart pounding he could sense she was here her presence was like a tidal wave. After a few minutes, Jessica walks up. "Hello, Aaron, or should I say Cpl Bryant?" She smiles brightly. Aaron nervously utters "Oh haha yea those kills werent easy lugging that huge gun around isnt my normal aproach" Aaron pauses a moment " Is something up with the A.C. Lately?"

"Um...not that I'm aware of. At any rate, did you want me to give you a basic physical, or did you want a fullphysical with the doctor?" "I Dont need a full physical do I? I mean im just here to make sure im good." Aaron smiles. "Of course not. I can just give you a good once over. Follow me." She waves for him to follow as she walks towards a room. Aaron focuses on the back of her head slowing down his breathing.

As they enter a room, Jessica closes the door behind them and motions for Aaron to sit on the examination table, grabbing a medical chart. "Before we begins, are there any concerns? How are you feeling today, Aaron?". Aaron thinks for a moment " Im a little sore on my ribs from the LMG i didnt hold it right and i kept missing and the recoil punched me in the gut but its nothing i cant deal with over time, I suppose im feeling anxious and energetic and invegorated".

Jessica glances at Aaron as she writes, seeming to look around the outside of his body. "You do seem a bit...frazzled. Worried, even. You're not hiding something form me, are you?" How does she do that its like she can read body language so . . .OH MY GOD of course she can read body language you idiot this is poker dumb ass, with out the cards and you cant keep a straight damn face! "Um . . . Your right im worried about performing well considering the last two heavies" Aaron follows her searching over him with his eyes " I just want to do a good job to protect my friends and fellow soldiers" Aaron feels a slight chill go down his spine as she inspects him.

Jessica frowns, saying, "I'm sorry. I'm making you nervous, aren't I? I'll try to stop." She finishes her writing and walks over to the wall, grabbing a stethoscope. "I tend to creep people out some times". OH MY GOD SAY SOMETHING YOU MORON "YOUR INSANELY BEAUTIFUL!" Aaron slaps his hand over his mouth. Jessica drops the stethoscope, and gives Aaron a surprised look. As she bends over to pick it up, she says, "Well, that was a lot more forward then I'm used to. But I am flattered, Aaron.".

"OH wow imanidiotidontevenknowwhattosayijust" Aaron takes in a deep lungful of air. "Your not creepy, your really sweet and quite charming to be sure, you make me nervous because I honestly havent dated many women so i tend to not know how to act". Jessica grabs an examination scope and walks over to Aaron. "You're quite the charmer. I find that it is best when a guy just acts natural. If your a good guy, that'll show, and you seem like a good guy. Say 'awww'."

"Awww" Aaron opens his mouth wide. Thinking to himself well damn that wasnt half bad almost like a bandaid with a nice ending. Jessica looks around Aaron and chuckles, saying, "Good, you've calmed down a bit." She looks down his throat, then moves on to his eyes. Aaron for a brief moment stares intensely into her eyes. "i hope it didnt startle you to bad". "No, no. I'm used to it actually," She moves on to his ears. "I've had a quite a few men come on to me over the years. Several here on base, actually. But once they get past my looks, they usually don't stick around." She puts on the stethoscope, saying, "Please take off your shirt."

AaronBryant

Part 2

Aaron takes his shirt off " Thats . . . awful" Aarons ribs are covered in purple and black muscle. "You seem far to interesting to just" Aaron tries to find the right world " go away" Jessica removes her stethoscope and examines Aaron's bruises. "You're really sweet, Aaron. You're good at finding compliments that make me smile. And I can tell you're being honest, trust me. Hold on, I've got some ointment." She walks over to a drawer, rummaging through it. "Any girl would be lucky to have you."

". . . Can i be entirely honest with you . . ." Aaron looks forlorn.

"Of course," Jessica says with a cautious smile, walking back to Aaron with some ointment, bending down at his side. Aaron watches her hands move across his bruised ribs " There was some one. . . . I was engaged" Aaron lets out a sigh of relief as the ointment set in. Jessica stops for several seconds, taking in Aaron's words. Once she continues, she says, "I'm sorry to hear that. I can see that was incredibly painful." Her eyes briefly scan the outside of his body again "Is...is there more to that?". " She was pregnant" Aaron says bluntly.

Jessica stops again, her normally cheerful nature completely dissolved. She stands up and wraps her arms around Aaron's head, pressing against her chest. "I'm so sorry," she whispers, a single tear rolling down her cheek. Aaron breaths deeply and a few tears roll down his cheek as he strokes the back of Jessicas head " It wasnt your fault and im at peace with it now its been the worst wound that was ever dealt to me" Aaron takes another deep breath " but its ok they arent around to see the world falling to bits and they are safe now" another slow exhale and another slow inhale.

Jessica rubs Aaron's head for a moment. She finally pulls away, and smiles at Aaron, and grabs a bandage, rubbing some ointment on it and placing it over Aaron's bruises without a word. "I didnt really come here for a physical" Aaron watches her work " Im sure you knew that already though". "Yeah,I kind of figured that out." Jessica finishes bandaging him up. She stands up, reaches towards him, and gently places her lips onto his.

Aaron lets himself sink into the moment letting her warmth envelope him. Aarons face turned red, happy and just a little shocked. "How do you get inside my head like that?" Aaron puts his shirt back on. Jessica chuckles. "Its...hard to explain, and you probably wouldn't believe me". He looks at her " You would be suprised at what i would believe i have got plenty of faith" Aaron got off the table. "Have you...ever heard of synesthesia?" she asked. " No whats that?" He listens intently.

"Well, its a neurological condition in which the stimulating of one sense causes the involuntary stimulation of another. People with this have been reported to be able to see music, hear sounds when they see something move, assign spacial distance to numbers and personalities to letters. There have even been a few cases of people who see others touched and have the sensation that they're being touched".

" That sounds kinda like an empath" Aaron smiles " I didnt know your were a super hero. Seriously though that sounds intense I would love to hear more about it over dinner.. . or what ever there is to do that one could called a date in this base i fear the options may be limited". Jessica smiles. "Well, I'm not sure about going on a date with a soldier..." She taps her finger against her chin, putting on an innocent expression. "...but I have been interested in what kind of food they serve in the soldier's cafeteria, and I could use a big strong bodyguard to eat with me." She gives Aaron a questioning look. Aaron Salutes "Yes mame!" smiling like an idiot. Walking to the door he turns and says " See you there"

Jessica returns his salute with a smile.

Zain Shah

This is a collaboration between Zain Shah and AaronBryant

Cafeteria
1000 hours

Cafeteria time has come once again. The whole of X-COM is on edge after Tytus had come in the other day.

Suddenly, heavy footsteps are heard and soon after, Tytus emerges "You, gym, now." He points at Aaron.

Oh boy does he look fun Aaron follows him sizing up his C.O. and looking for weak spots. "Sooooo what are we doing?"

"This!" Tytus lunges forward and punches Aaron on the gut. "Come on, get up you little pussy."

Aaron Gets up smiling "He. . He. . .He. . " and decks Tytus square in the jaw. Taking his full stance he proceeds to perform a left then right jab and backs away watching his opponent seeking him out.

"Not bad, but you're going to have to try harder." Tytus sprints at Aaron and grabs his legs, pinning him on the floor.

"You cheating fuck" Aaron smiles like a mad man and bear hugs Tytus head with one arm. He begins punching Tytus' neck and pushes him off and kicks him in the ribs picks him up " GO DOWN" Aaron uppercuts him across the jaw.

"I'm not talking about sh*tty pro fighting, this is the real world, anything goes." Tytus follows up his statement by putting Aaron in a choke hold.

Aaron clamps his chin down take a large gulp of air and headbutts Tytus repeatedly " You will let GO!"

"Haha, that's cute. Do you think I let go when I had an enemy soldier in my hands? Did I let go when it was a criminal? No, I f*cking killed them." After a few seconds, he lets go and walks away, saying to himself "amateur."

Aaron wipes the blood off his face and grumbles walking out of the room

"Hey, I never said we were done, my little punching bag."

Aaron's mouth twitches at the corner "Then lets dance, gorgeous!"

Tytus prepares himself by standing in a defensive position.

The two circle around each other for what seemed like an eternity. Aaron was the first to strike feinting a body blow. Which turned into a hay-maker right jab for the eye. if anything at least he will have a black eye.

Tytus follows Aaron's jab with a right-handed punch to Aaron's jaw, then does a complete 360 degree turn, using the momentum to strike at Aaron's eye with his elbow and finishes his combo with right-handed punch, again using the momentum from the turn, to Aaron's temple.

Aaron reels putting his arms up an staying crouched "Who gives you the authority to fight your grandma?" Aaron bobs and sways and falls.

Tytus walks away, shouting "This base really is filled with puny little soldiers who know nothing about hand-to-hand combat."

Zain Shah

Zain and Booker's Room
1200 hours

Zain is writing an e-mail to his mom and dad:
Dear Mom and Dad,

I know you were against me going to XCOM but I have really enjoyed my 8 or so months here and I haven't gotten killed so I must be doing something right. Today is my birthday party and I've got a bunch of friends over, but it's funny how all of them are sort of like my family now: I mean I have Ayame, who is like the daughter I never had; there is Booker who is like my brother and best friend; I have Jessica who is my (I don't even know); and there is Jasmin, Anna and Persephone who are all like sister's to me. Also...

Zain is interrupted when Tytus walks through the door, "Hey, you little f*cker, get down to the gym, NOW!"

Zain quickly and clumsily deletes the start of the new sentence and hits send, leaving his computer logged in.

XCOM Gym
1230 hours

This time Zain is better prepared but when he walks into the gym, Tytus is just standing there with a punching bag; Zain approaches him.

"Alright, I realize that my methods of training are a bit brutal but..." Tytus is interrupted by Zain.

"A bit, they are f*cking insane but I guess they are very reminiscent of how I teach the soldiers as well."

Tytus clears his throat " As I was saying, I want to make the soldiers here better, not to just beat them up."

Tytus shows him the punching bag "Punch it."

Zain punches by swinging his right arm towards the punching bag.

Tytus mimics a "wrong" buzzer "Never take your eyes off of the target, now give me 10!"

Zain drops to the floor and quickly finishes his press ups then simply extends his right arm with force so that he keeps his eyes on the target.

Tytus punches Zain in the face "Where is your defense?"

Zain puts his arms in front of his face like a boxer and throws a punch, this time managing to also avoid getting punched by Tytus.

"That wasn't bad." Tytus takes a large sip from his water bottle. "Now, I want you to keep punching until you can't feel your fists."

Zain begins and after 30 minutes, his fists are red and he is unable to even pick up his water bottle.

"I want you to do this every day for the next week, then come and see me." Tytus smiles in front of Zain for the first time however he immediately returns to his stern look afterwards. Tytus walks away, into the showers, and Zain stumbles back to his room.

Zain and Booker's Room
1315 hours

Zain realizes he is late for his appointment with Dr Faye "Oh f*ck f*ck f*ck." Zain quickly wraps his hands in white bandages, but this looks as if he has injured his hand again, and he runs off to Dr Faye's office.

Zain Shah

This is a collaboration between Zain Shah, ZombieSplitter53, AugurOfRuin, Sharkdragon96 and Frostlich1228

Part One

Zain and Booker's Room
2100 hours

Zain is preparing for his party. He has set up a variety of alcoholic drinks ranging from beer to red wine. There are some snacks from the cafeteria and he has set up some speakers for music. He is wearing a pair of jeans and a tight, plain white t-shirt that shows off his muscle definition. He pours some shots of sake in shot glasses and lies down in his bed, waiting. After a few minutes, there is a knock on the door, Zain opens the door.

Jasmin is right in front of the door exactly on time. "I hope you got some good whiskey over here clown, because that stuff is the best." Jasmin laughs after saying that and simply walks right past Zain to get in.

"Yeah there's some on the table" Zain searches underneath his bed for a glass and gives it to Jasmin.

Jasmin grabs the glass and goes over the table, grabbing the bottle and pouring her glass full of whiskey.

Jessica casually walks in, lightly knocking as she enters. ""Hey, hope I'm not too late." She wears black jeans and a tight white 'Hello Kitty' shirt that shows off her midriff.

Zain realizes Jessica is here and takes a shot of sake before greeting her "Glad you could make it." Zain smiles and hands her a glass of the Jeger she originally gave him.

Jasmin eyes Jessica for a bit. "Girl the hell did you bring with you to a military base?" She chuckles right after saying that. Chucking down her
whiskey she keeps eying Jessica's clothing "But seriously I got nothing against you and with no offense but that clothing is... inappropriate for military base. For your luck XCOM accepts it, if we were in Russia you'd probably be raped by the men."

Zain clears his throat and gives a Jasmin a cold look. He goes to the table, grabs a can of beer and chugs it; afterwards, he squeezes the can in his hand and throws it near the bin.

Jasmin just pours another glass full of whiskey and chucks it down again. "I guess this is the best stuff you can smuggle in here, damn I wish I had thought of this before, would have brought some Russian whiskey with me."

Jessica laughs loudly, taking a big drink. "You've got some fire, don't you? I'm Jessica, by the way. And don't worry about me, I'm pretty good at reading people. For example, I can tell behind your aggressive words you're just playing around."

Persephone walks in and says "Hey, If anyone needs any kind of designated driver, I'm free."

"Ask me again in an hour." Jessica walks up to her and extends a hand. "I'm Jessica Chambers, X-COM medical staff."

"Medical staff? That explains why I haven't heard of ya." Jasmin chucks her third whiskey glass down, hitting the glass to the table after that. "Right, this should keep me energetic for a while."

Persephone shakes Jessica's hand. "I'm Persephone, by the way."

"Such a lovely name. Are you drinking tonight?" Jessica retrieves to more glasses and drinks from one, offering Persephone the other.

"Fucking hell, I need to up my pace if I'm going get hammered soon." Zain takes a glass fills it with some Merlot. He then proceeds to drinking the entire glass in a matter of seconds.

"I would take a drinking competition but think it would be unfair towards everyone else around here. I'm Russian after all, drinking is a good past time hobby."

Persephone stares at the drink in Jessica's hand with hesitation. "Sorry, I don't drink."

Jessica gives her sad look, saying, "I'm sorry. I didn't know." She finishes her drink and starts on the second. "Don't worry about it. I know alcohol has led to it's fair share of problems." She places a gentle hand on Persephone's shoulder.

"Come on, just a tiny bit, you don't have to get drunk." Zain encourages Persephone.

Jessica turns to Zain, saying, "she has her reasons for not drinking, I think we should honor that."

"Thanks... I guess." says Persephone

"Zain don't push it, if Persephone doesn't want to have a drink, then so be it. You sure you don't want a glass of whiskey or something Persephone? I mean you are missing out, but if you really feel like not drinking then that's fine, more drinks for us I guess."

Zain remembers the incident with Ayame "It's fine, you don't have to drink alcohol but..." Zain rummaged under his bed and finds a bottle of non-alcoholic ginger beer "My friend accidentally sent some of his non-alcoholic beer; you can have it if you want."

"Eh, sure why not." Persephone replies

Zain hands her the ginger beer "Don't expect to enjoy it too much, I had a small sip and it tasted like shit to me but I was never a fan of ginger."

Persephone takes a small sip. "Bleh!" She hands it back to Zain.

"Or you could have some coke I snagged from the cafeteria" Zain hands her a 2 litre bottle of coke with a glass.

Persephone takes the glass. "Thanks."

"Alright, where are Ayame and Anna? Oh, well lets start drinking without them. Actually, how about we try and get drunk before they get here." He asks Jessica and Jasmin.

"Sure thing, but this whiskey bottle's mine!" Jasmin grabs the whiskey bottle in her hand and chucks down a good amount of it.

"How about you, Jessica?" Zain inquires

Jessica finishes her drink, saying, "I'm down for that. I haven't met Anna yet, and I'd love a chance to pick apart that cute little Asian girl's mind, maybe find out what she was thinking the other night."

Jasmin almost chokes to her whiskey, as she slams the bottle to the table, almost shattering it. "You will NOT do anything bad to Ayame, do I make myself clear? I WILL hurt you if you do anything bad to her."

Persephone gives Jessica stern look. "Do what?"

"Whoa, calm down" Zain takes the whiskey bottle and puts it under his bed "I think that's enough drinking for now." Zain then faces Jessica "So what happened the other night with Ayame?"

Persephone stares daggers at Jessica.

Zain Shah

This is a collaboration between Zain Shah, ZombieSplitter53, AugurOfRuin, Sharkdragon96 and Frostlich1228

Part Two

Jessica throws her hands up, letting out a nervous chuckle. "Whoa now, I didn't mean literaly. I didn't know our little Asian princess was so popular. I was just having a talk with her about someone she likes, and I was hoping to get a little more info. That's all, I swear."

Persephone feels a sense of panic rush over her. She resists the urge to ask her if she knew who it was that she liked, worried that she could attract unnecessary attention.

"Just make sure you won't hurt her feelings. Because I will get back at you if you do." says Jasmin

Zain casts his eyes on Jessica but his suspicion is taken away with her beauty "Alright, I believe you. Now come on, let's get fucking drunk." Zain hands her a bottle of wine.

Jessica's eyes dart over to Persephone, and for a moment, she appears to be looking over her head. She lowers her arms, and discreetly nods at Persephone.

"I'm sorry but I don't think I feel comfortable here, I think I'm going to head back to my quarters."

"Oooohhhh, shit, I'm already fuckin' zrunk." Zain starts laughing immensely.

Jessica puts her drink down, saying, "I'm sorry, Persephone, don't go. I didn't mean to upset you. At least wait until Ayame gets here."

"Yeah, don't go. If me being trunk is macing you nurvus then I'll become zober." Zain leaves to go to the bathroom for a few minutes.

Persephone gives an exasperated sigh. "Fine."

Jessica looks between Persephone and Jasmin. "I'm sorry, I...I soured the mood. Maybe I'm the one who should leave."

Zain exits the toilet "Hey, no one has to leave. Come on, this is supposed to be a fun night where we can get away from all the drama happening in XCOM." Zain is now clearly sober.

Ayame peaks her head into the room. "Am I late? I was going to wait for Anna, be she told me to go on ahead."

Jasmin looks at Ayame and waves at her. "Not at all! Welcome to the party! Pick your poison, we got everything."

"Ah, Ayame. Glad you could make it even after the you-know-what happened." Zain reaches his hand out to greet her.

"Glad to see you could make it." says Persephone to Ayame

Ayame hands Zain a bushel of origami flowers. "Happy Birthday. I know it isn't much, but our options are limited down here."

"Oh yeah, your present." Jasmin grabs a data memory stick from her pocket and throws it to Zain. "Catch it Zain, its not much, but I'm sure you'll like it. Its a Russian elite military training program translated into English by me. Do excuse the bit rough translations but, its not exactly pretty stuff I had to work with. I had to censor a lot of info from that, just to get it wired to me. Keep good care of it and don't lose it or share it, I'll be in the middle of a shitstorm if that spreads into public."

"Thanks guys, I really appreciate it." Zain takes a shot of sake.

"I'm sorry Zain," Jessica says. "I forgot to bring you something. I'll have to make it up to you later."

Zain smiles at Jessica "That'd be great."

Jasmin grabs a chair and puts it in the middle. "How bout you give the birthday boy a lap dance Jessica? That's a birthday present, a pretty awesome one, probably." Jasmin chuckles a bit.

Jessica chuckles. "Not quite that drunk, but give me a while." She takes another drink.

Zain remains silent and turns his back as if he were shy. He takes a regular sized glass and fills it with sake, he quickly drinks all of it in an attempt to avoid feeling shy.

Ayame gives him a concerned look. "D-Don't drink too fast, Zain. We wouldn't want you passing out on us." She walks over to Persephone, holding out a cup for some soda, a bright smile on her face.

"Of course not, I gotta see that lap dance."

Persephone pours Ayame some coke. "So how come Anna hasn't shown up yet?"

Ayame frowns and says, "It's those damn tests. If they're gonna force her to take them, the least they could do is give her a consistent schedule."

Jessica swigs back another shot, and laughs giddily. "Tell (hick) tell yas what, Jasmin. I'll give Zains a lap dance, ifim you let me gives you one first!"

"I'm up for that, Jasmin?"

"So you want to give me a lap dance? If I can film you giving a lap dance to Zain, then why the fuck not." Jasmin grabs the whiskey bottle from Zain and chucks it down completely as she takes a seat on the chair.

"W...W... Wait, film?" Zain inquired

"Don't worry, I won't send it to Commander Odd or anything. I wonder how Booker would react to the film?"

Jessica laughs, and takes another shot. She walks over to Jasmin and proceeds to dance seductively in front of her.

Jasmin just laughs. "You go girl!"

Persephone proceeds to avert her eyes and turns to Ayame and says sarcastically. "Your... Medical staff friend seems to be a real charmer."

"F*ck, what did I get into?" Zain talks to himself.

Anna silently sneaks into the room, trying to avoid attention, she takes a seat in the corner and watches Ayame.

Alright Jessica have your fun with the birthday boy, my birthday ain't quite yet." Jasmin slips out of the chair, walking over to Anna. "Hey Anna, nice to see you made it. You want something to drink?"

" No... I don't drink... " replies Anna.

Zain slowly walks over to the chair and sits down uncomfortably.

Jessica begins to give the birthday boy a professional quality dance.

Ayame leans toward Persephone, whispering, "She certainly is enthusiastic about life."

Zain starts to cover his crotch with his hands.

Anna looks at Ayame, Persephone, and Jasmin, She then lowers her head and covers her face with her hands.

Zain quickly reaches for any alcoholic drink and gets a beer can; he quickly drinks it all, "Damn, still not drunk."

"Allright then Anna, excuse me for a sec but I gotta film this." Jasmin takes her video camera from the small bag she carries around and starts to film Zain and Jessica. "This is the legendary lap dance from X-COM medical staff Jessica, to our beloved birthday boy"

As Jessica continues her dance, Ayame looks around the room and notices Anna. She excuses herself from Persephone, and walks over to Anna, asking her, "Everything okay?"

Anna slowly looks up at Ayame, " I... I don't know... " She mutters under her breath.

Ayame's eyes go wide as she leans close to Anna. "What's wrong, Anna? Are you sick? Hurt? Something bad happen? Please, tell me."

Anna gulps a little bit.

" Uhh... during my exam... I overheard them saying they found something... in my Brain... but when I asked about it... they just sent me to my room... "

"WHAT!" Ayame yells loudly, jumping to her feet. Jessica stops dancing, turning towards her. "We...w-we have to go back, we, we we we need to a-a-ask them right now!"

Anna let's out a long sigh. " The Guards wouldn't let me back in... doctor's orders they said... "

Jasmin stops filming, she turns towards the two. "That doesn't sound fair... I can go try and ask the doctor, I can be relatively persuasive."

" It's alright you guys... Enjoy your party... The last thing I want to do is ruin Zain's birthday... "

"No way! The doctors should give you some kind of straight answer!"

"Calm down, honey," Jessica says. "Worrying too much is just gonna make Anna feel worse. I promise I'll ask around the med-bay first thing in the morning, okay?"

Anna manages a faint smile. " Thanks Ayame... now please just go and enjoy the party, alright?"

Zain Shah

Part Three

Jasmin tries to take a drink from the whiskey bottle, but it happens to be empty. "Zain, got any more whiskey around here?"

Ayame calms down a bit, but stays next to Anna.

Jessica smiles at Zain, saying, "More whiskey would be nice. If you oblige, I'll continue dancing."

"Oh yeah, I got another bottle." Zain pulls out another bottle of whisky and takes a swig of it before giving it to Jasmin.

Persephone joins up along side Ayame and Anna. Unsure of what else to say.

Ayame flashes Persephone a concerned look. She slides closer to her, saying, "thanks for being worried about her too."

"Why wouldn't I be?" Persephone replied.

Ayame shakes her head. "I didn't mean it like that. It's just that.." Ayame thinks for a moment, trying to pick her words carefully. "Even though I want to be with you, Anna is very special to me, and I don't know what I would if I lost her. I'm just really touched that you care about her so much, is all."

Persephone smiles. "You're welcome."

Jessica passes her cup to Jasmin for a refill and resumes her lap dance, gently passing her hand across Zain's cheek.

Zain shudders but continues to drink as much as alcohol as possible which means he gets drunk after a few minutes "Why em I sooo worried about amyway?" Zain suddenly seems to be enjoying it a lot more.

As Jessica gets more and more bold, and drinks more and more, Ayame speaks up, saying, "Jessica, don't you think that's good enough. You can probably stop now."

Jessica drunkenly turns to Ayame, asking "Whaaaat? Ima just tryen to gives da birthdays boy a nice present. I-Its not like I've taken mine clothes off." Jessica shrugs, and reaches down, slowly lifting her shirt.

Jasmin looks at Jessica and then at the whiskey bottle, putting the whiskey bottle to the table after taking a drink from it really quick. "Jessica, c'mon don't take of your clothes. Have at least that much of dignity, you're medical staff, not a stripper."

Jessica thinks for a moment, then shrugs, releasing her shirt. "Sorry, Zain, not today." She walks over to the table and sits down, taking another drink. Ayame lets out a sigh of relief and flashes Jasmin a thank you smile.

"It's fine." Zain gets up from the chair and says "Come on Anna, Persephone and Ayame; one of you gives the other two a lap dance."

Jessica laughs hysterically.

Ayame's eyes briefly dart towards Persephone, but she folds her arms angrily, saying, "Sorry Zain, but unless the soda was spiked, we aren't drunk enough to do something like that." Speaking under her breath so only Anna and Persephone can hear her, she mutters, "Men say the stupidest things when they're are drunk."

"Er... It's tempting but..." Persephone jokingly stares down at her wrist "Oh gee look at the time, I should probably head off to bed now, seeyouguystomorrowbye!"

"Leaving so early, it's only 10:30 pm right now."

"Maybe it is time for us to head out, "Ayame says. "Personally, my training was increased, so I have a lot of work in the morning. You still have Jasmin and Jessica though."

"I have OTS in the morning, I don't want to oversleep!" says Persephone as she is leaving.

"Alright, thanks for coming." replies Zain

"Sure thing. Oh and happy birthday."

Zain opens the door for them.

"You're leaving Ayame and Persephone? Alright then, good night to you two, sleep well."

"See you tomorrow." says Persephone

"I'll probably come say hi at some point, if my head isn't going to kill me in the morning. Lets hope that Anja doesn't notice...."

"Sounds good. Night everyone!"

Ayame reaches her hand towards Anna, asking her, "Did you want to stay, or come with us?"

Anna quickly looks around as if she has just broken out of a trance. " Huh? are we leaving?"

Ayame gives Persephone a concerned look, and says to Anna, "Only if you want to."

Jessica lets out a loud hiccup. "Oh well, now we can cut loose. Got anything reeeeealy strong, Zain?"

"Oh, well I got this Bacardi 151 sh*t, supposed to be really strong." Zain shows them the bottle.

Jessica stretches out her cup, saying, "Fillerup!"

Zain pours her a shot and Jasmin a shot.

Jessica shoots it back, her eyes rolling a bit. "Not (cough) not bad."

Zain takes a shot himself and shouts "Whoo, that hit the spot."

Zain Shah

Part 4

"Jasmin, how is it?" He asks.

Jasmin takes chucks the entire thing down. "OK, this is strong, but if you want something truly strong, you should taste some miner's whiskey from Russia. Miner's ain't got nothing better to motivate them than whiskey. The pay is shit, the working conditions are shit, the machines don't work half the time. So they make the strongest whiskey I've ever drank, and I don't think I will ever drink anything as strong. I would love to get some on the base, but smuggling that shit would be more complicated than anything. Especially now that I've moved in with captain Anja.

"I can get some for you, I got a guy who's friends with a guy who can get me any booze and my guy can bypass security by saying it's some medical sh*t. How do you think I got all this fucking booze?" Zain starts to stumble so he lays down onto his bed.

"Your colors are very bright." Jessica mumbles. "Pretty yellow...pretty green..."

"Uh.. Thank you?" Zain was unsure of what Jessica was saying.

Jessica laughs softly. "We...can't...my mom...in next...room...I want...some...chocolate...oranges..."

"The fuck are you saying?" Zain gets up and looks at Jessica "Is this the same fucking shit as Ayame? Are you having some memories?"

Jessica's head bobs slightly, her eyes fluttering. "Hehe, your funny, daddy...I want a...pony...can't go to...school, my.....head..." Her mumbling becomes incoherent until her eyes shut and her head slouches down. She appears completely out, a small smile on her face.

"Seems like everytime she comes here, I have to give her my bed." Zain drags her to his bed and lifts her, however he falls just as he lifts her and they end up in a pile on the floor, with her on top. "Ah, fuck it, I'm too drunk to get up." Zain stops struggling and just lays on the floor. "Jasmin, it's getting pretty late so thanks for coming."

"Umm yeah, thanks for the booze I guess, good night...." Jasmin just walks out of the door closing it behind her. "I guess I'm the only one who stayed reasonably sober. Better go take a shower first, so that Anja doesn't notice I was drinking." Jasmin heads off towards the shower room.

Zain eventually falls into sleep beneath Jessica.

After an hour, Jessica wakes up. She,woozily, climbs to her feet, but falls onto the bed and passes out again.

Zain wakes up after a few hours and sees Jessica lying on the bed "Hey, Jessica Jessica." He gently shakes her everytime he says her name.

"Hmm?" Jessica partially opens her eyes. "Mommy?"

"Wha, Mommy? No, it's Zain." Zain lets her get up "Sooooo, er... d...Did you have any idea what you were saying last night?"

Jessica stretches, yawning loudly. "I'm not sure, I was pretty drunk. Why, did I say something strange?"

"You were talking about your parents I think and something about a pony, I don't remember everything either."

She laughs lightly, saying, "Just drunken ramblings, I guess." She tugs at her shirt, adding, "This feels weird. Did you take my clothes off while I was out?"

"Um...Not that I remember but I can't say it wasn't me but you did give a nice lap dance if I still remember correctly."

"Oh yeah, I did, didn't I. I'll have think of a better gift, though." She glances at her watch. "Damn! Sorry, Zain, I gotta take off." She quickly climbs to her feet, taking a moment to find her balance. She gives Zain a quick peck on the cheek, saying, "Thanks for a fun night" before taking off.

Zain lets out a sigh "Still not getting further than the kiss on the cheek."

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
The following is a Collaboration between Zain Shah & ZombieSplitter53

Tytus is on his laptop, searching through all of the active soldiers, and finds that a 4'11 girl has made it in X-COM. "This I have to see." Tytus gets Ayame's room number and walks to the room. He knocks aggressively on the door.

Ayame swings the door open, shouting, "What! Where's the fire?" She's slightly taken aback by Tytus' size. "Whoa...um, can I help you?"

"I'm guessing you're that tiny girl who somehow made it into X-COM, Ayame Kasagi." Tytus examines her height.

Ayame's eye twitches. "What did you just say? Who the hell are you?"

"I'm your hand-to-hand combat coach, and you have five minutes to get ready for your lesson, or you could admit to being a pussy right now." said Tytus, arrogantly.

Ayame lets out a soft growl, saying, "Fine! I'll see you in the gym in five. And we'll see who teaches who a lesson."

"You may not have height, but you do have bitchiness." Tytus walks away, his heavy footsteps heard throughout the corridor.

Ayame slams her door and quickly changes, mumbling angrily to herself the whole time. When she's ready, she dashes over to the gym, causing several soldiers to jump out of the way as she passes. As Ayame enters the gym, a smile of supremacy emerges on Tytus' face. "So I see your not as much of a pussy as some of the others, but I am curious, how does a pipsqueak like you get recruited by a world class organization?"

"Shut your big mouth!" Ayame shouts. "I have as much training as most of the other soldiers here! Don't underestimate me because of my size or I'll make you regret it!"

"The last thing I would do is underestimate someone in a fight, but outside of battle, what proves that you have all that experience? All people ever see is your appearance, and yours isn't at all intimidating."

"I'LL SHOW YOU HOW INTIMIDATING I CAN BE!" Ayame rushes forward, leeping into the air for a flying kick to the chest.

Tytus simply stands and takes the kick, which knocks him back by about a foot. Tytus responds to her kick by simply punching her in the chest "How'd you like that, you f*cking whore."

Ayame coughs violently, but pushes the pain back. "Don't you EVER call me that!" She runs forward again and goes for a straight kick to Tytus' kneecap.

Tytus swats her away with his hand. "Oh, so you don't like being called a whore, what about a gay whore, is that better?" Tytus starts repeatedly punching her in the gut.

Ayame catches one of his hands and pushes off. She momentarily falls to her knees, clenching her stomach. As she stands up, her face has the twisted expression of one who is barely keeping her anger contained. She charges forward, twice as fast as before, and ducks right at the last second, sending a straight palm to Tytus' ribs.

Tytus lets out a small grunt. "Not bad for a mały człowiek." Tytus charges forward, grabbing her, with one arm, at her legs and pinning her to the wall.

Ayame struggles, shouting, "L-Let me go, you big, ugly gorilla!"

"And why would I do that, you little b*tch." Tytus pins her even tighter.

On the verge of blind rage, Ayame desperately reaches out and sinks her teeth into Tytus' arm.

Tytus loses his grip on her and backs off. "Ahhh." After he stops wincing in pain, he says "I like your style; on the field, there are no rules, so if you have to bite someone to save yourself, then there is nothing holding you back." Tytus simply walks away towards the exit.

"Hey!" Ayame yells, absolutely livid. "You're going to insult me that much and just walk away, you fucking asshole!"

"If you would have been better, then I would've stayed, but it's clear I'm on a completely different level." Tytus leaves, slamming the door behind him.

Ayame clenches her fists so tightly she stabs her palms with her nails. She screams loudly, a swings her leg at the rack of dumbbells, causing them to crash to the ground. "Bái chī, sǐ pì yǎn, shén jīng bìng!" She tackles a heavy bag to the ground. Several people step forward to see what is going on, but growls at them like a rabid wolf, and they back off. She storms out of the gym, screaming at someone who gets in her way in Mandarin, and heads for the showers.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Project X-COM Co-Ed Showers
1330 Hours

Ayame Kasagi storms into the showers, angrily talking to herself, her grumblings incomprehensible as she keeps changing between English, Mandarin, Japanese, and Russian. There are eight other male soldiers in the locker room and showers, but Ayame is completely oblivious to them as she practically rips her clothes off. Most of the soldiers divert (or pretend to divert) their eyes as she marches into the showers.

As the warm water washes over Ayame, she roughly scrubs her body as though she is trying to scrub her shame away. After a few minutes, she slows down, barely washing herself at all as she stares at her feet. Vaguely aware of the soldiers around her, she looks up at the shower head so they can't see the tears fall down her cheeks. She desperately stifles her sobs, quickly washing her hair, and reaches for the nob, but instead places her hand against the wall and closes her eyes.

She simply stands there, not saying a word, not making a sound as other soldiers come and go. A couple approach her, asking if she is okay, but she seems unable to respond. Finally, after a half an hour, she turns off the water, quickly gets dressed, and leaves, her expression blank as she goes.

Meaningofbread

Base Log:

I feel that has become once again necessary to record my thoughts. Things have been getting more and more hectic in the base. We finally have develpod stronger armour types and more recruits seem to be moving up into the ranks. I still seem fated to stay at my current rank, while Zain, my only clear competition in my class, seems to be chugging along at a steady pace.

In other news, I need to get more ink. This pot has almost run dry, and I only have few more spare. Oh, and the paperwork for Jasmin finally pulled through. She moved in here about a week ago, and we did not have the most favorable start. I just don't think that the trainees get the seriousness of our situation. The other night, Jasmin stumbles in, half drunk. I have half the mind to berate her on it, but didn't think it was worth the effort. I just ignored her, and continued to write letters home.

I must leave this log here, I have a killer headache and I need to be in peak performance.

Regretfully, Anja

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Dear Diary,
My studies have been coming along nicely. There isn't much to do for the medical staff here on base, and for the sake of security, the amount of access I have to the labs is limited, but Dr. Valen is nothing if not accommodating, and she is concerned with the health of the soldiers, so she helps where she can. She has requested my assistance during the interrogations of the captured aliens, and I've done what I can, but they are very hard to read. Most people have a fairly solid color. Sure, it fluctuates slightly in tone and shade, but reds are reds and greens are greens. But these aliens, they range all over the place, even the ones without psychic powers. I wonder if this is because of their implants, their alien brains, some kind of psychic conditioning, or some combination of these and more.

At any rate, I hate the way the aliens are treated. Some of the interrogators seem to be losing their humanity. It reminds of the movies where they want to show the bad guys are evil by having them torture captive soldiers and treat them like they're less then human. I understand that they're the enemy, and not human, but they are living, sentient beings, and no one seems to care about what lengths we use to get information. Its disturbing, disgusting, and gut-wrenching, making us no better then the aliens we despise. I can only hope that when we get to the Thin Men, we can take advantage of the fact that they can supposedly speak Human Languages.

On a more personal level, it seems I have some admirers. A silly line, for sure, as I always have a lot of admirers, which would be a prideful comment if I didn't find it tiring. A more accurate statement would be to say I have some admirers that seem to be decent people. First is Zain Shah, one of the best Supports on the team, and the second is Aaron Bryant, and up and coming Heavy. Both seem to be fairly empathetic people, though they have some room for improvement. Aaron needs to work on holding his liquor and watching what he says (poor Ayame, I hope they made up), and Zain needs to tone down his empathy a little, as I feel he sometimes worries too much about others and not enough about himself. Both need to work on their self-confidence, particularly when it comes to talking to women. They are such nice guys, and I'm sure they could got almost any girl if they believed in themselves.

Of course, my immediate issue with them is they're affection with me. Aaron was pretty blatant with his admissions (almost made me blush, actually), and Zain might not realize it, but I could tell he has feeling for me by how much is color flared when I kissed him on the cheek. Once they get to know me, I'm sure they won't like what they find (I doubt their feelings go beyond physical attraction, anyway), and I refuse to be one of those girls that leads them on.

That reminds me that I need to have a talk with some of the ladies from the other night, especially Persephone. I know I made her feel incredibly uncomfortable. Admittedly I was caught off guard when I learned she was the one Ayame was talking about the other night. At the very least, I need to assure her that Ayame didn't tell me herself, and that she can trust me. I'll have to leave the part out about kissing Ayame, though maybe I should be completely honest. She likely felt I was invading her privacy, and it is only right that I open myself up.

I just wish I had some news about Anna, but the medical staff is incredibly hush-hush about it, and I'm struggling to find anyone who actually knows something. Even Dr. Picardo doesn't know everything, and that irritates him beyond measure. I'm gonna keep poking around as much as I can, but I fear that her case might be too tightly guarded a secret for a lonely nurse like myself to get any information on, even with my unique skills of persuasion.

Hugs, Kisses, and Lots of Love,
Jessica Chambers

Last edited:

fdog213

Tdog journal entry one: when I got transported to base the first thing I saw were the giant hangars and underground labs and workshops and not to long after I got here one of the soldiers gave me this journal and said I should write down my life stuff or something like that so I said why not. This base is definitely pretty cool but I don't think anyone has noticed me yet ..... besides maybe the person who gave me the journal. I'm excited to be here and excited to meet new people and make some friends and last but not least kick some alien ass. I don't think anything else is really going on but I don't really know so this is Tdog Jackson signing off.

Zain Shah

Major Zain "BrownNose" Shah
Kills-19
Missions-11
Support

Zain looks into the camera with a black eye and a bruise on his right cheek yet a smile is on his face "Wow, that was fucking great but I wish that I had something prepared for Anna, Ayame and Persephone; but I think that Jessica and Jasmin had a nice time. Anna keeps on having these medical check-ups and last night she said that they found something in her brain, maybe a brain tumour but that wouldn't explain why they were being so secretive about it, it might have to do with that Chrysalid that attacked her." Zain's eyes widen in horror "No, it couldn't be...There is a small chance...Holy crap, who am I kidding, she is turning into a fucking zombie!" Zain gets out of his chair and starts pacing up and down the room. "Should I tell her?" Zain contemplates for a moment and then says "Fuck, I don't know."

Zain starts to bang his head the wall, luckily doing I softly so he doesn't injure himself again. "The way those zombies come about is disgusting, I don't want to see her become one of them." Zain takes a deep breath "She deserves to know." Zain has a hopeful look on his face "Maybe I can grease a few hands in medical for more info." Zain face gets filled with vengeance "Those fucking Chrysalids are taking everything from me; my sister and maybe even my friend. Every alien that I kill is one step closer to them finally leaving our planet but now I want them to suffer." Zain flares his nostrils "Capture them and torture them everyday for the rest of their and their children's lives, those goddamn motherfuckers WILL PAY!"

It takes a minute for Zain to calm down however afterwards he continues "First, I need to find someone who will give me the info I need; maybe that guy that helped me for the 2 days I was in the med bay but I might ask that gullible-looking doctor instead, he seems like an easy target." Zain has an afterthought soon after saying that "Wait, maybe Jessica knew something but I'm sure she would've told her at the party. But Jessica has been suspicious lately, I lied to her when I said that I didn't know much of what happened last night. She talked about some colours, which may sound stupid, but I think she was talking about my aura or some shit like that."

Zain shifts to his laptop and searches "aura colours." He checks the colours she said to him, yellow and green and comes to a realisation "HOLY FUCKING SHIT, I was actually feeling like that; WHAT THE SHIT IS GOING ON WITH HER? Alright, calm down Zain...It could just be a coincidence, I'm sure of it." Zain rests his head back "I need a moment to think about this." Zain abruptly turns off his camera and starts doing more research on auras.

Zain Shah

XCOM Medical Bay
2000 hours

One of the new doctors, Dr Lee is in midst of checking the health of the soldiers. After 2 hours, he goes to sleep on his chair and Zain approaches silently, careful not to make a sound. Zain checks that he is still logged on and awkwardly navigates to his personal files on the computer, the computer is very old so it takes a few minutes to find the documents. He scrolls through the list until he finds "S for Stone" and clicks on the icon; the computer again takes some time to load the file. He is about halfway through her medical record when suddenly Dr Lee awakens and he instantly screams as a reflex. Zain covers his mouth with his hand and goes "Sssshhhh."

Dr Lee whispers, in a Chinese accent "What are you dong here? And why are you looking through my files?" Dr Lee pushes Zain out of the way and logs off immediately. Dr Lee has an evil smirk on his face "It would be a shame if Commander Odd heard of this little incident now wouldn't it?"

Zain dashes for the exit however Dr Lee, who was surprisingly strong for a doctor, tackles Zain to the ground.

"Don't think you're off the hook that easy. You see, there's a girl soldier that I like; her name is Ayame..."

"What the fuck? Are you some kind of fucking pervert, she's like fucking 20 and you're probably around 45." Zain wrestles Dr Lee until he breaks free and gets up.

"So, what if you leave? You'll just end up getting shipped back home." Dr Lee stands up, eying Zain.

"Fuck, she is gonna hate me. Alright fine, but all you get is one date and if you try anything, I'll be there to make sure you can't have children." Zain returns Dr Lee's eying with a cold stare.

Dr Lee smiles "Very well, tell her to come here at 10 o'clock tomorrow."

Zain continuously stares at Dr Lee and then lifts his middle finger up. He silently walks out the door.

PrismaCube

Hey everybody, I'm back into the whole roleplaying, got two weeks now, aced all more major test so I'm fine to do this,also got enough time to catch up with all the journals, I will play as the teacher Selena Sprous that I created for Officer School, let's just all pretend she was sick or something and that is the reason why Officer school wasnt going on for a while. Anyway you can come talk to Selena anytime if you have questions about the aliens or want to learn something or just want to have a chat with her. Also Selena doesnt know any of you, she only saw some of you in Officer school so sorry if she doesnt reconise you. Since Selena is a Doctor you will often see her in the Medical Bay. You can also come to her to talk about your problems that you might have. And yes I asked if it was ok if I could role play as a NPC kind of character, was all alright. So yeah, lets continue these great Journals.

Journal Entery #1

Finaly back at base, lot of new faces, and many that are missing. I will soon have to start Officer School again, and get settled back into my old office. Gosh it's been such a long time, this Flu sure took me out for a couple of months, must be all the stress, but these new pills should help me to clear my mind. I also got the job of talking more with the soldiers, hope they accept that. Anyway, I got alot of work to do to settle back in. Will report later on my work.

Sharkdragon96

Name: Persephone
Date: 9/10/15
Current rank: recruit
Mission: Off duty

Ever since last night I've been worried about Anna. She said she'd overheard the doctors talking about something they'd found in her brain, possibly having to due with the alien that attacked her in the labs. Honestly at this point I almost forgot about that incident. She seemed to be just fine afterward so I didn't bat an eye, but this changes everything! What's worse is that the doctors are refusing to give any kind of clear answer to her, which is not a good sign. I wish there was something I could do besides hope that this problem sorts itself out. I have to admire her though, I don't think I could handle this as maturely if I was in her position.

I'll admit that last night was certainly... memorable to say the least. Zain had a small birthday gathering in his room that pretty much resulted in almost everyone getting drunk. Normally I can't stand drunks but I didn't want to hurt Zain's feelings by not showing up. I feel like we've managed to make our peace and it was the least I could do in return for him keeping his promise. I was actually able to stick around for quite a while, but by the time the lap-dancing commenced I was done!

There was also this one woman from the medical staff who attended that really got on my nerves. I suppose she and Ayame are friends or at least acquaintances but the way she talked about her seemed suspiciously invasive, especially when she had the freaking nerve to acknowledge the fact that Ayame "liked someone" in front of all the other guests. Even if she didn't mention that it was me that was a really insensitive thing to do, especially for a doctor! Did I mention she was the one giving the lap-dances? Of course! Because these are the people I'm supposed to trust with fixing my friend's brain!

(I hope this didn't come out too terribly, I wound up scrapping and restarting this one a number of times and I'm finally uploading it at one in the morning!)

Last edited:

PrismaCube

Journal Entery #2

Selena dusts off some books and puts them back in the shelf.
"You go away for a couple of months and noone bothers to clean your office once in a while"
*Sigh*
"That reminds me, I have to catch up on some of my Students, I havent seen many Soldiers around yet, few bothered to greet me, but what can I say. I'm just a teacher to them or a Doctor when they got a small flesh wound."
Selena sits in her office chair.
"And now I have to talk to all the soldier to make sure they are feeling alright? I'm pretty sure they do not need me to be a mother for them."
Selena turns on the Computer and start writting a report for tommorows Check Up Test.
"I wonder what ever happend to that girl Colin told me about, what was her name?"
Selena turns to a large pile of paper and take the first one.
"Ah yes right here...Anna...Stone. Oh goodness what a report this will take days to catch up on."
*Groan*
"What a week this is going to be..."

Zain Shah

This is a collaboration between Zain Shah and AaronBryant

Dr. Faye taps her desk as her appointment was now fifteen minutes behind and she was a stickler for punctuality. She looks at her notes on Zain Shah noting the words erratic, Good teacher, unsure, alcohol dependent. She hears the door slam open.

"Um...Hi Dr Faye." Zain closes the door behind him and takes a seat.

She stares at him " Drunken, disorderly, mayhem; these are a few adjective I got from watching security footage this week and now your late. . . oh, and you have a black eye too? Mr. Shah" Dr. Faye lets out a sigh " I'm having a hard time even understanding how your alive sometimes. I don't even understand where to start. How ever my professionalism requires me to buck up with you and help you. Id like to start at the beginning, I know this may sound cliche but tell me about your childhood" She looks at him crossing her legs behind the desk and takes up her pencil.

"Well, I had a pretty normal childhood except the fact that I moved to the UK when I was seven. After a few days, I had a complete mental breakdown from my claustrophobia and us living in a one bedroom apartment. Despite my breakdown, I managed to get the best grades and you could even call me a nerd except that I was pretty good at most sports." Zain looks at his bandaged hands and realizes it looks like he hurt himself so he puts them behind his back.

She is scrabbling down notes " Mr. Shah, I'm a therapist not stupid. You were in a fight or used a punching bag without wraps but that wouldn't explain the black eye." She looks at Zain " You said you had a case of claustrophobia. . . How long did you experience this feeling and what was your method of escape?

"I actually feel quite safe in small spaces now but I guess my method of escape is to believe that I'm safer in a small space. As for the black eye, that new combat coach and I kinda had a training session which turned into a fight." Zain rubs his black eye and expresses a small amount of pain.

"Oh my god, is it that Tytus?" Dr. Faye looks visibly upset. "I'll have to talk to the commander about this matter he is . . . unstable to say the least. You moved to the U.K. at a young age, what was that like? I imagine that at such a young age it was rather difficult."

"Actually, it wasn't that hard cos I already knew English pretty well but my sister had a harder time, she was only 4 and... " A small tear moves down Zain's face.

"Continue please" Dr. Faye takes interest.

"She didn't know any English so she started crying and everyone started laughing at her and I didn't help her, fuck I never helped her in anything, even when it meant life or death." Zain snorts some snot back into his nose.

Dr. Faye writes down some more notes "Why didn't you help her?"

"I guess I hate being the one singled out from the rest, I didn't want to be looked down upon."

"What do you mean by when it meant life or death?" She inquires wholeheartedly.

"She...She died at the London terror mission." At first Zain's voice was calm however it soon turned into him angrily shouting "She fucking died because of those motherfucking Chrysalids."

Dr. Faye jots some notes down "Zain, why do you drink so much?"

"Because the shit tastes fucking amazing."

"If it was simply taste you wouldn't feel the need to guzzle it down so quickly." Dr. Faye puts her note book down and looks at him " Were you close to your sister?"

"Yeah, I guess but don't think about drinking to drown your sorrows bullcrap, if anything, it's because I enjoy losing my grip on reality and spending a while in a world of ideals."

" You escape?"

"Yeah, a world where I don't have to give a fuck about reality, it's all about what I want to happen not what is actually happening."

Dr. Faye thinks for a moment " I propose that you try lucid dreaming as a substitute to your drinking alcohol. Have you ever attempted this?"

"No, and I don't intend. Alcohol lets me do all that lucid dreaming shit and it lets me enjoy some booze, it's a win win."

" Mr. Shah, I implore you to think otherwise but if not it's fine for now. You spent your teenage years in the U.K., Did you have any girlfriends, boyfriends, or explore your sexuality? If you're uncomfortable with answering this question, that's fine. If so please instead answer, what was your time in high-school like?" Dr. Faye has a slight turn at the corner of her mouth pointing down.

"No girlfriends here cos I was actually smart in knowing that it would almost definitely end in break-up. Truth be told, I never actually had a girlfriend but I never did mind cos I was waiting for a girl who I could actually see me spending my whole life with."

"That's quite mature" She jots "Please answer the other question now please."

"It was fine, I went to an all-boys school, did quite well in all my subjects and joined lots of sports teams."

"What was your favorite subject?" Dr. Faye looks at the clock and makes a note.

"Maths was always the easiest for me but I guess I never really had a favourite. I was just waiting for school to end every day."

" Alright Mr. Shah that will be it for the first session. I appreciate your honesty, I would ask you give serious thought to attempting lucid dreaming without the use of alcohol, it's far cleaner, safer and more intense without the influence of mind altering chemicals. I will see you next week same time no black eyes, and no bruised knuckles so please if the barbarian approaches, you shrug him off. Do you have any questions before leaving?" Dr. Faye puts her pen and notebook down.

"Do you know anything about the medical record of Anna Stone?"

Dr. Faye looks at him "I'm unable to access her files as she's not a patient, do you believe that she is in need of some shrinking?"

"No, it's just that I need some...never mind." Zain gets up and stands next to the door "Are we done here?"

"Zain, if your worried about your friend then who better to talk to than me, I may be able to pull some strings but I'll need more information though." Dr. Faye attempts a winning smile.

"Well actually some people are conducting experiments on her and she thinks it is something in her brain so if you could get some more detail."

"Stay sober for a week and I'll see what can be done, note that I did not say stop, just sober. Good day Zain, I have work to do, files to read and the like; I will see you next week, same time." Dr. Faye begins typing.

Zain leaves, gently opening and closing the door.

Zain Shah

This is a collaboration between Zain Shah and ZombieSplitter53

Ayame is outside the labs, watching the tech experiment with various alien body parts, glancing at the claw in her hand.

Zain hesitantly walks up to her "Hey, what you got there?"

"Huh? Oh, um, its a claw from one of those crystal bugs...oh! Please don't tell on me."

"I won't tell" Zain winks at Ayame. "So this is a Chrysalid claw." Zain shows interest in the claw and examines it.

"Yeah, I was gonna give it to Anna, like a good luck charm of sorts, you know?"

"I'm sure she'll like it." Zain stops momentarily "You see Ayame, there's this guy...no, a doctor he wants to have a...erm... Oh, a check-up with you."

Ayame gives Zain a curious look. "Another check-up? Because of my promotion? Why is he making you tell me?"

"Um...No reason." Zain panics for a moment "I guess he likes to keep his relationship with his patients professional...He's very...interesting."

"Well, okay, I guess that makes sense. When is the appointment?"

"Tomorrow night, in his room." Zain sounded very hesitant to tell Ayame.

"His...room? Like...his quarters?"

"Yeah, I guess he likes to get to know his patients personally." Zain clearly contradicting his previous statement.

"Get to know..." Ayame raises an eyebrow, but shrugs. "Alright. Its not like he's inviting me there for the reason the last guy did. Tell him I'll be there. What's his name?"

"Dr Lee, don't know his first name though." Zain then gives her a serious look "If he tries to do anything, just shout." Zain quickly gives her a reassuring smile "He seems like a ... nice guy so I'm sure he wouldn't try anything."

"Um, well, if you think so I'll trust you."

"I'll tell him that you're fine with it. See ya later." Zain shakes her hand and walks away whispering "Why the shit am I doing this? I'm probably going to lose a friend and she's gonna get hurt. God, I am a fucking idiot."

Ayame gives Zain one last curious look before going back to peaking into the lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.