X-COM RP THINK TANK (part2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMPixy

Alright, got Albert's recruitment file up, and I'll probably have Week -1 up by tomorrow or Wednesday.

DarkGemini24601

I'll just go ahead and post Modya's stuff so that the Europeans notice it since their morning is my 2-4 in the morning/at night.

Done! Enjoy, and good night all, I shall get a grasp of reactions and other discussion in the morning tomorrow before I head to school.

Last edited:

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
This is gonna sound silly, but I need a volunteer for the commencement speech. I need one of your characters, one with less experience then your average recruit. I want to put them on the spot with the opening speech, nothing humiliating or anything, just something that'll make them blush. I'm sure none of you want to embarrass your character on the first day, so if no one volunteers, I'll just use an NPC, no biggy. And if for some reason more then one of you volunteer, I'll pick the one I use at random.

Frostlich1228

This is gonna sound silly, but I need a volunteer for the commencement speech. I need one of your characters, one with less experience then your average recruit. I want to put them on the spot with the opening speech, nothing humiliating or anything, just something that'll make them blush. I'm sure none of you want to embarrass your character on the first day, so if no one volunteers, I'll just use an NPC, no biggy. And if for some reason more then one of you volunteer, I'll pick the one I use at random.

" No Experience?" Ammelia looks around at the other recruits, " Well Fu- "

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Tommy-Wiseau.jpg

Oh hi UltimaNamir.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
By the way, quick little anecdote to pass the time while I wait for the last of the first posts. Got the new Smash Bros. game for the DS opening day, and made three Mii fighters, one for each off the fighter type. The swordfighter? I made a custom Mii for Ayame and used it to make the swordfighter. And she is adorable, a tiny little fighter running all over the screen, slashing opponents left and right for making fun of her height.

Sarge

Just fix stuff.
Staff member
If you guys have friends or people you know that might be interested in this be sure to invite them!

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
By the way, quick little anecdote to pass the time while I wait for the last of the first posts. Got the new Smash Bros. game for the DS opening day, and made three Mii fighters, one for each off the fighter type. The swordfighter? I made a custom Mii for Ayame and used it to make the swordfighter. And she is adorable, a tiny little fighter running all over the screen, slashing opponents left and right for making fun of her height.
When should we post the co op

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
When should we post the co op
Once PrismaCube, BMPixy, and Adrammalech get a chance to post their -1 week story, I'll post a commencement speech, then the main roleplaying will start, with everyone posting their "settling in and meeting new allies" stories, as well as co-ops, while I work on the Commander's talks with the new recruits I mentioned and prepare the first missions.

Gotta be a little patient, especially with those in different timezones.

DarkGemini24601

Once PrismaCube, BMPixy, and Adrammalech get a chance to post their -1 week story, I'll post a commencement speech, then the main roleplaying will start, with everyone posting their "settling in and meeting new allies" stories, as well as co-ops, while I work on the Commander's talks with the new recruits I mentioned and prepare the first missions.

Gotta be a little patient, especially with those in different timezones.
Well, I'm done with my week -1 posts, so I'll be chatting here and getting collabs and such for after the introduction speech ready while I wait. Gotta say, I'm slightly disappointed that we didn't get a more varied nationality spectrum for our soldier list, but it happens. Easier to play what you know or are familiar with, anyway.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Well, I'm done with my week -1 posts, so I'll be chatting here and getting collabs and such for after the introduction speech ready while I wait. Gotta say, I'm slightly disappointed that we didn't get a more varied nationality spectrum for our soldier list, but it happens. Easier to play what you know or are familiar with, anyway.
I don't know. British, American, Russian, German, Inuit, Irish, and, um...clone. I wish there was someone from an East Asian country or from South or Central America, but I think we're pretty diversified.

DarkGemini24601

I don't know. British, American, Russian, German, Inuit, Irish, and, um...clone. I wish there was someone from an East Asian country or from South or Central America, but I think we're pretty diversified.
Yeah, that's why I'm not too hung up about it. I was hoping for an asian/african/latin american, since most of the countries we have are diverse, but mostly western in nature.

Frostlich1228

Yeah, that's why I'm not too hung up about it. I was hoping for an asian/african/latin american, since most of the countries we have are diverse, but mostly western in nature.

Well it makes sense seeing as our base is in a English speaking country, you're more likely to get English speaking recruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.