X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gahlo

Wish I could do one, but I look nothing like Ayame. In fact, who does she look like?

Hmm.....Shana from Shakugan no Shana would probably be the closest.
I figured it'd make sense for my avatar to be what my character looks like. So of course google cursed me, having picked the last name Lee from a common US last name list and then having a picture of one of the biggest badasses ever show up in the results when I image searched "fighter pilot."

Oh the humanity...

Grelite

Wish I could do one, but I look nothing like Ayame. In fact, who does she look like?

Hmm.....Shana from Shakugan no Shana would probably be the closest.
Of the three people doing video logs, only Jhon has shown his face. You could do it as the other two if you wanted to.

Jhon Markith

Hey Odd, when my character gets some action, make sure he looks as much like me as possible so I can continue to post live journals.

Jhon Markith

Since I am doing the live journals, ill make the journals longer and post few, and when I get action, I'll post 1 or 2 more than weeks without action
don't want to hog the spot light with me being the only live face on x-com journals
for now, itll be great if others could join in the fun

PrismaCube

BTW odd, I noticed you removed that armor mod, that made the armor so stylish, how come? Did you not like it?

pete60750

Are there any Irish characters in this, preferably Irish speaking? My character is rather introverted, and wouldn't just go up to a random stranger and start talking, but could use any Irish characters as a sort of stepping stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.