X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thef

Are there any Irish characters in this, preferably Irish speaking? My character is rather introverted, and wouldn't just go up to a random stranger and start talking, but could use any Irish characters as a sort of stepping stone.
Ya I have a Irish guy called Thef Rebell and if I'm slow responding or miss spelling I do all this from my iPod touch because my computer broke

Grelite

but you get what I am saying right
No? It's a program with no other purpose than generating generic responses to typed inquiries. It would be pointless to run that in the base. But hey, you have internet access, have a conversation with cleverbot rather than your fellow soldiers.

AaronBryant

Are there any Irish characters in this, preferably Irish speaking? My character is rather introverted, and wouldn't just go up to a random stranger and start talking, but could use any Irish characters as a sort of stepping stone.
Aaron Bryants heritage is deep irish and english roots literally half and half and i love chats :) however he was american born and raised and knows not a word of irish but you could teach him if you like he would think thats super cool

Jhon Markith

No? It's a program with no other purpose than generating generic responses to typed inquiries. It would be pointless to run that in the base. But hey, you have internet access, have a conversation with cleverbot rather than your fellow soldiers.
ill just say this, it was a joke

thef

Aaron Bryants heritage is deep irish and english roots literally half and half and i love chats :) however he was american born and raised and knows not a word of irish but you could teach him if you like he would think thats super cool
If you mean Irish as in old gothic or the accent

Dahlexpert

To the people that share a bunk room with Axton hes gonna begone for a few days to deal with a family matter

thef

Hay I was wondering if some one would like to start a scenario or some thing with me in it I could also still use a bunk I have yet to specify my charecters room

AaronBryant

Hay I was wondering if some one would like to start a scenario or some thing with me in it I could also still use a bunk I have yet to specify my charecters room

i dont mind starting a scenario! i love personal stuff. also if youd like our characters can have a boxing match it could be personal or we could make it a grand affair which ever ud like :)

thef

i dont mind starting a scenario! i love personal stuff. also if youd like our characters can have a boxing match it could be personal or we could make it a grand affair which ever ud like :)
Ya that would be cool like have a old Irish fisty cuffs vs a boxer or some thing

pete60750

Okay. I will teach Aaron Bryant Irish if he teaches me songs in English.

Status
Not open for further replies.