X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkdragon96

Well... whoops! Being the colossal noob that I am to this, I didn't quite realize that inactive didn't mean not at the base. I'll quickly fix that problem!

pete60750

XD haha like ACDC aerosmith or rap. I just want to know what im looking at.

Teach my character any songs in English whatsoever, and in return he will teach Aaron Bryant Irish. His name is Peter MacLochlainn, and he was brought up in the Donegal Ghaeltacht, where they only speak Irish. While he can now speak English, his love of music extends only to Irish music.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
grelite if zheng is hurting for company id love to get to know him better Aarons a very loving guy :D

I, too, would like to start up a dialog between Zhang and Ayame, especially since he seems to be the only other Asian member of X-COM besides Ayame despite the base being in Asia, though I have to admit, I'm a bit intimidated by the idea of interacting with a character controlled by one of the Administrators.

Gahlo

Are there any Irish characters in this, preferably Irish speaking? My character is rather introverted, and wouldn't just go up to a random stranger and start talking, but could use any Irish characters as a sort of stepping stone.
Sorry, a season too late for me to help there. :p

Also, sorry if people were trying to get ahold of be since Thursday. I randomly stopped getting alerts.

Grelite

I, too, would like to start up a dialog between Zhang and Ayame, especially since he seems to be the only other Asian member of X-COM besides Ayame despite the base being in Asia, though I have to admit, I'm a bit intimidated by the idea of interacting with a character controlled by one of the Administrators.
I'm a roleplayer like anyone else and would like to interact with anyone and everyone of your characters. Contact me on GLG or Steam if you want to set something up.

Aristeus

I'm a roleplayer like anyone else and would like to interact with anyone and everyone of your characters. Contact me on GLG or Steam if you want to set something up.

I'm also open for interaction.
But I wanted to say that people should not forget to put their name on their logs or backstory stuff. I find it a bit aggravating to: after reading having to scroll up or looking somewhere to see who it was that sead/wrote that. I hope you all get my point, just don't forget ;)

PrismaCube

Odd, I would personnaly go for carprace armour, so the soldier can take more hits,even if it takes longer to research, it's just a personal opinion.

Gahlo

EP3:
You really need to excavate to the right on the first tier. You're going to need to drop your power plant there if you want to proceed in base building due to the power cap.

The satellite situation is a sticky one. India won't leave this month, and you'll roll through next month with the ability to drop one on India and finish Africa, but it also puts you at risk of having multiple 5s and you're too far away from a Nexus. If you don't care too much about the other Asia countries go Nigeria. It's got a decent panic level and gives the most credits out of the 4

You might want to hold back on experimental warfare unless you feel the need to get the Phoenix cannons, as it's only other bonus is the ability to build a foundry, but you're credit crunched at the moment. Thinman autopsy without foundry is useless.

I still suggest arc thrower for Zhang, since he has the accelerated HP to carry it safely. The ability to unlock plasma pistols while Sectoids are around is valuable and you'll be able to progress the story immediately after the containment is built. It also allows you to pick up the shard to get a jump start on the next story segment.

Status
Not open for further replies.