X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grelite

When I said special meal, I figured something along the lines of a single type of dish for everyone, since that would make more sense in the kitchen. Perhaps a choice of two different things and some things to accommodate the vegetarians and vegans.

Rocketbottle

When I said special meal, I figured something along the lines of a single type of dish for everyone, since that would make more sense in the kitchen. Perhaps a choice of two different things and some things to accommodate the vegetarians and vegans.

It should just be a meal we could throw a party endgame or for a special event

PrismaCube

Alright, everybody here for the painball match? Its got to be a 4vs4 or else we will just drop this match...

Aristeus

I think a small party (what I mean by party is: A bunch of people in one place drinking and talking) gives a good opportunity for people to interact more, lets just say that everyone will be there, so you can interact with who evey you want if you didn't have a good opportunity or reason to do so. After a nice meal ofcource.

Grelite

What's up with all the age 41+ characters? We put in the age limit of rule #4 because you're being drafted into the lowest rank.
Rule #4 said:
You are a human being, aged 18-40, without special abilities or powers.

Grelite

Since we have 3 interceptor pilots now, there will be a new arrangement for pilot applications. There will be one pilot assigned per continent, no matter how many vessels are stationed there, or what vessel was stationed there. This means that pilots will become active as they are stationed around the world. As of now (post-episode 3) only Asia has an active pilot, but that is likely soon to expand. The second pilot will be assigned to the second continent and so on. This means there can be a total of 5 interceptor pilots. Right now there are three.

PrismaCube

What's up with all the age 41+ characters? We put in the age limit of rule #4 because you're being drafted into the lowest rank.
At the moment the only one who is over 40 would be my character, and i don't really thing one year diffrence will be a live chaning situation, and also if i were to make him 40 he would teun 41 in X-com by the end of the year, so no big deal there, Peadar wrote he is fourty-something, so for all we know he could be 40. But to be honest just because of +1 there is no need to make a fuzz is there? I could understand if it was +5 or +10 beyond the limit, but 1...meh.

Grelite

Fair enough, I thought I'd seen a few more, but it's been two, I guess. As long as there aren't more and the differences aren't that big, I'm willing to let it go.

Aristeus

I have to agree with PrismaCube on that one, but still your caracter could also have been 39, and that woudn't make a lot of difference in a lot of cases. And none has special abilities or powers atleast. This season is about a more realistic story, so tecnicaly people who are 52 could still be in the army, so I'm not sure why 40 is the age lilmit. :p

Gahlo

Since we have 3 interceptor pilots now, there will be a new arrangement for pilot applications. There will be one pilot assigned per continent, no matter how many vessels are stationed there, or what vessel was stationed there. This means that pilots will become active as they are stationed around the world. As of now (post-episode 3) only Asia has an active pilot, but that is likely soon to expand. The second pilot will be assigned to the second continent and so on. This means there can be a total of 5 interceptor pilots. Right now there are three.
In the mean time, I don't mind the other two rotating sorites with me before XCOM can place them elsewhere, if that's not an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.