X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrismaCube

Dang aliens and there hax! Anyway it was fun this Season, I'm really looking forward to seeing you all in Seaons 4, gosh I feel like I will miss you all even though nobody is going anywhere :D

BMPixy

Just a quick update on why I haven't posted anything recently. Internet went down last week, just got it fixed earlier today. I'll likely get journals for the last several missions, as well as the memory logs and a couple other things done in the next couple days, provided school doesn't perform a Johnny Cage Special.

Dahlexpert

To the commander of project X-COM,in the last video you asked us what we should do,my opinion is you should get every thing in the officer training school first just to get it out the way,keep researching the laser precision weapons,and for Booker I would reamed giving him in the zone because your gonna be facing a lot of no cover aliens,like the berseker drones cyber disk sectopod and the if we even make it that far,the elders that is my recommendation to you commander.

Jhon Markith

as you all might know today was 9/11. I am doing as much as I can to show my respects, I am building the towers on minecraft, to show your respects like this comment
the reason I brought 9/11 up in an xcom talk room is because of this date we went to war for justice. They attacked without warning and so did the aliens in this game.
thank you for reading.

Grelite

With University having started again I have not and will not be able to post and moderate as often as I had been, though I'll still try to do it regularly.

Captn

Back from Ibiza - Alive!

I still have to watch the xcom episodes and get back to writing the journals but.. but... but GTA V...
That shit is like crack!

Captn

trying to catch up, but still got a couple episodes ahead. after that, I'll write a few journal entries

PrismaCube

I come back from studing all week long and school and what do I see, almost 3 whole new pages for me to read through, sure will enjoy reading through these in my free time. Sure more interessting than the books I have to read for school >_> :D. Alright keep up the work guys :D

Zain Shah

I hope everyone's ready for tons of posts from me because school has given me hardly any homwork.

Also, I'm open to any collab you want to do with me with all the free time I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.