X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxor_the_First

Any word for when Chris is going to review the applicants for the engineers, Annette and the others?
My guess is the first episode. That's just a guess though, not even an educated one. This guess has been living it's entire life in a low-income household and couldn't afford to go to school. That's how much educated this guess isn't.
... kinda went a bit overboard with that metaphor, huh.

Frozen Messiah

Classic clerical error. Welcome to the front lines, egghead. :3

I think someone should roleplay the administrative assistant who screwed that up.

Oh my...what have I gotten into...

I sort of haven't been paying attention to this so much. So my fears were confirmed. I think this is going to be fun as hell, I would love to see Lukas end up as a Heavy or an Assault just for the interesting roleplay possiblities

Taxor_the_First

Oh my...what have I gotten into...

I sort of haven't been paying attention to this so much. So my fears were confirmed. I think this is going to be fun as hell, I would love to see Lukas end up as a Heavy or an Assault just for the interesting roleplay possibilities
"When I said I wanted to study them up close, this wasn't what I meant!"
I'm waiting for that awkward moment just before a mission where Odd looks at the squad and goes "Wait, Lukas, why are you wearing a lab coat?"

Frozen Messiah

"When I said I wanted to study them up close, this wasn't what I meant!"
I'm waiting for that awkward moment just before a mission where Odd looks at the squad and goes "Wait, Lukas, why are you wearing a lab coat?"

Well what I hope happens is if Lukas gets enough will that he is able to get psionics then it would prove many of his theories.

"All these years and theories about the mind affecting it's environment have come to this. Finally I not only have proof, but I am proof!" *maniacal laughter*

Taxor_the_First

"All these years and theories about the mind affecting it's environment have come to this. Finally I not only have proof, but I am proof!" *maniacal laughter*
Why do I get the impression that he's about to start claiming that he's a "biotic god" - uh, sorry, "psionic god" - and "You should be in awe"?

BMPixy

Well what I hope happens is if Lukas gets enough will that he is able to get psionics then it would prove many of his theories.

All I can imagine now is Lukas submitting himself for peer review in front of the scientific community. Unless, of course, he gets banned from sharing his...work.

Dragonivon

Dr Vahlen: "Fascinating... the psionic chamber must have altered his brain somehow. I must research further. Strap him down for further analysis, someone bring me my good bonecutting saw..."

Dragonivon

And now for something completely different. CommanderOdd said he didn't like using the more technicolor hairstyles on the soldiers but I can think of one situation where it may be perfectly appropriate:
hA66B1BC1

Come on, admit it, it would make Jacob Applehoof's day. Seriously though, I got in the habit of changing the hair of anyone with a psionic gift into dayglow just to make them stand out a bit more as 'special'. Just something to consider.

Brian

And now for something completely different. CommanderOdd said he didn't like using the more technicolor hairstyles on the soldiers but I can think of one situation where it may be perfectly appropriate:
hA66B1BC1

Come on, admit it, it would make Jacob Applehoof's day. Seriously though, I got in the habit of changing the hair of anyone with a psionic gift into dayglow just to make them stand out a bit more as 'special'. Just something to consider.
That is the most beautifull thing I have ever seen in my life.

Frostlich1228

hA66B1BC1

I did that too! :p
But for their nicknames I used their Elements, Also, I made Spike a Mech :3

Oh By the way, I can't believe Chris has never heard of Bronies before, We are all over the place :)

Adrammalech

The internet is never safe.

I hope the topic for journals opens before the first video, I'd like to do an entry about being accepted and moving into the facility before the bullets start flying at my guy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.