X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grelite

Good thing you're not required to have your country of origin be the same as the one in the game.

Anyway, if anyone wants to co-operate on an opening entry (I'll post), please send me a PM.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
I was wondering if anyone wanted to have a storyline with my guy James. Just a word of warning he is a heavy drinker and prefers solitude so this storyline could be fun

Thenlar

I'll start writing, but I'd like to have a conversation with a fellow or two. I PM'd Grelite, but Ryan's going to be hanging out in the bar area, surveying the stocks of alcohol and figuring out what he can bring in that's better, so anyone else who thinks they'd be in there and wanting to chat, let me know!

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
I'll start writing, but I'd like to have a conversation with a fellow or two. I PM'd Grelite, but Ryan's going to be hanging out in the bar area, surveying the stocks of alcohol and figuring out what he can bring in that's better, so anyone else who thinks they'd be in there and wanting to chat, let me know!
my guy loves the bar but he will be a tough nut to crack to get a conversation started

Status
Not open for further replies.