X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuliaMaluca

Maybe the guy who flies the Skyranger *isn't* Jenkins at all. That was the same kind of mix-up like with the science soldier, and now that poor pilot fights to get his own name onto his uniforms instead of "Jenkins"... caught in bureaucratic hell underground!

Suryce

Game Master
Guy's I need help, whats the max amount of Characters (Words) allowed in one Journal?

From what I quickly tested, the limit seems at least roughly equivalent to 2500 words.

I added in my journal a quick mention of Rebecca's facial scar origin (it's very short so I quoted it below for your convenience if you have already read the journal). I also included the word "plasma", which she should have heard from people around her by now (so far, she has been referring to it as "green stuff").

Journal's extract said:
I have rarely been hurt since the end of the civil war, the worst being that one time where a crazy dude thought he could bash my skull with a machete and left me with this ugly scar (the kids say it makes me look cool though), so I’m used to always be available for the kids, ready to jump into action at any time.

PrismaCube

From what I quickly tested, the limit seems at least roughly equivalent to 2500 words.

I added in my journal a quick mention of Rebecca's facial scar origin (it's very short so I quoted it below for your convenience if you have already read the journal). I also included the word "plasma", which she should have heard from people around her by now (so far, she has been referring to it as "green stuff").

Thank you ^^

Ha ha! Once again sneaking in my post minutes before the Commander's due to update :D

It's not too much of a concern though. I'm intentionally slowplaying my entries until more stuff starts happening.

Incidentally, got some off-board stuff with Discopanda rolling this week. Anybody else who wants to interact, just drop me a line. It's a lot more convenient to just discuss it in PMs or off-forum and come to an agreement than trying to play off other IC posts as they go up ^_^

ChristopherOdd

Commander
Staff member
Since Leroy's RP guy didn't show. Is anybody interested in taking over as Leroy? (If you already have an approved character, you don't qualify)

Last edited:

Discopanda

Dennis Largo, All-American German-Speaking Hero-Man. Now with Rockets©!

Commando-Matrix-Firing_Rocket_Launcher.png

Status
Not open for further replies.