X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonivon

Dennis Largo, All-American German-Speaking Hero-Man. Now with Rockets©!

Commando-Matrix-Firing_Rocket_Launcher.png

Hmmm... definitely requisition for that brown hair crew cut to go with your rocket launcher.

PrismaCube

Chris, the talk about Nurses, are you ever going to say something about that? Because I do know some people are still looking to get in on the whole RP without being a Soldier.

Gahlo

Chris, do you mind if I make up scientific definitions to explain how the engineer's contraptions function, as I did with the S.C.O.P.E? I've got pretty nifty ones for the satellite and nano-fiber vest.
The post research write-ups generally hint at that kind of stuff. I know the nano-fiber vest talks about a carbon nanotube weave that borrows a pattern of the manufacturing in the alien materials. So, if anything, that should be a nice place to start if you're looking for a starting block.

Frostlich1228

I just wish I could RP as the Aliens, like Grelite did in season 2, but a little more Serious.
I have always liked the Aliens in this game so much more than the humans.

The Cryssalids being my Favorite of course > : )

Stekkmen

Lucky guess? :)

No, but someone else already took over his position. Sorry, a little late. :/
Oh I know. That's why I asked. I'm angwee because the someone (who's characters name is Leroy Jenkins, of all things) got chosen over me. awaaah.

And now he's not even writing. Son of a diddly.

S

Sarge-Pepper

I can see someone screaming out "HOW THE FUCK DO WE KILL ENERGY"

And Kuklinski, chill as fuck saying "Like this." And whip out his rocket launcher.

And walk away from the explosion like a badass.

Brian

Oh I know. That's why I asked. I'm angwee because the someone (who's characters name is Leroy Jenkins, of all things) got chosen over me. awaaah.

And now he's not even writing. Son of a diddly.
If you're talking about Zain, the person who took over, he just got it today, he's probably reading on the bio and stuff.

S

Sarge-Pepper

I'm gonna post about Steve organizing a workout routine for everyone, kind of like at boot camp. I've notice quite a lack of unit cohesion around here, and figure that It would be a good first step to bringing us together, maybe breaking up some of these cliques we have. :> Would anyone like to join Steve? I'd appreciate a few co-op ideas.

I saw that Nightingale's journal mentioned that other would be interested in training. I can offer some tips. Just send me a PM if you are interested, i'll include you in my next post too, for some continuity.

As for our Unit name, Maybe someone tacked up a sheet of paper blank paper and some pens for everyone to write on? Here's a few ideas i've come up with:
-The Luchadores
-Ground Zero
-Brain Blasters
-Wolverines (As a nod to Red Dawn)
-Flying Dropkick
-Crater-Makers
-Action Men
-Armsmasters
-Vanguard (Maybe a pic of a Rook from chess as the unit Crest)
-Atom Smashers
-Wormholers
-Hammerheads

To name just a few

Brian

I'm gonna post about Steve organizing a workout routine for everyone, kind of like at boot camp. I've notice quite a lack of unit cohesion around here, and figure that It would be a good first step to bringing us together, maybe breaking up some of these cliques we have. :> Would anyone like to join Steve? I'd appreciate a few co-op ideas.

I saw that Nightingale's journal mentioned that other would be interested in training. I can offer some tips. Just send me a PM if you are interested, i'll include you in my next post too, for some continuity.

As for our Unit name, Maybe someone tacked up a sheet of paper blank paper and some pens for everyone to write on? Here's a few ideas i've come up with:
-The Luchadores
-Ground Zero
-Brain Blasters
-Wolverines (As a nod to Red Dawn)
-Flying Dropkick
-Crater-Makers
-Action Men
-Armsmasters
-Vanguard (Maybe a pic of a Rook from chess as the unit Crest)
-Atom Smashers
-Wormholers
-Hammerheads

To name just a few
I would participate, but Would it work with me being a scientist? Maybe he could use the training. I don't really know, but if you're accepting scientist I'm in :l

S

Sarge-Pepper

Ill accept anyone. Keeping a workout schedule is important in a bunker like this, and for the most part, it doesn't seem like we have too many NCO's to keep us in line. So Maltus will step up and run these so people have a bit more to post about.

Status
Not open for further replies.