X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

DarkGemini24601

Nothing more out of me for today, or maybe even the rest of the week. Not going to be on until I've finished my summer homework. If that ends up meaning the mission doesn't happen for some reason, sorry, but I don't have any other choice right now. The first week of school may be just as difficult for me, and if it seems like that's going to be persistent, don't hesitate to recognize that I may be reaching the end of what I can do here.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Nothing more out of me for today, or maybe even the rest of the week. Not going to be on until I've finished my summer homework. If that ends up meaning the mission doesn't happen for some reason, sorry, but I don't have any other choice right now. The first week of school may be just as difficult for me, and if it seems like that's going to be persistent, don't hesitate to recognize that I may be reaching the end of what I can do here.
Do what you need to do. You know you have our support.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Implying anyone here wasn't looking at boobs in armor way before 18 (I sure was, at least :p).
Yeah, I think at least the majority of us, even if underaged, are still mature about that sort of stuff. We are not middle schoolers in health class for the first time, just as long as it isn't taken overboard. What you do on the forum is meant to be fun, just don't do aomethi,g to ruin that. On the other hand, if you do anything less with a character, but it within a spoiler with a title marking it as MA or NSFW.

(No Frost, no matter how you pitch it, no MLP fabrics or anything of the sort... Just... Keep it in your internet explorer history or something.)

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
No worries, bruh. Just remember... They may take our lands, but they will never take... Our Gamigon!!!!

*Roars of thousands of angry Scotsman*

Frostlich1228

Yeah, I think at least the majority of us, even if underaged, are still mature about that sort of stuff. We are not middle schoolers in health class for the first time, just as long as it isn't taken overboard. What you do on the forum is meant to be fun, just don't do aomethi,g to ruin that. On the other hand, if you do anything less with a character, but it within a spoiler with a title marking it as MA or NSFW.

(No Frost, no matter how you pitch it, no MLP fabrics or anything of the sort... Just... Keep it in your internet explorer history or something.)

We're not all into that Marine, stop stereotyping. :p

Most of us like the show for the show, besides you can find R34 of literally anything that exists. We're not even the only kids show that's done it, unfortunately... Just look at Yu-Gi-Oh... :/

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member

Most of us like the show for the show, besides you can find R34 of literally anything that exists. We're not even the only kids show that's done it, unfortunately... Just look at Yu-Gi-Oh... :/
Which is so unnecessary when we have shows like... well, Queen's Blade. See! It all comes full circle!

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member

Have you seen Mira or that one Pharoh chick I could never remember the name of? Not like they don't make it easy as an animated girl can never really seem to be ugly... Unless it is an anime that reveals the hot chick is really a guy, in which I will take a qoute from one of my favorite anime YouTubers...

"Why boner!?"

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Just to clear up some confusion I have been seeing from people, although Nick and Mark are both engineers, they are not the same department. Nick focuses more on robotics, while Mark is both cybernetics and biology. They are different.

DarkGemini24601

Part 1 of 4 done. Eghhh..

Also, in regards to "It's All Connected" on the Story Discussion forum (if you have no idea what I'm talking about, go look n00b) I realize Season 4 is not mentioned there. Basically, I think Season 4 would be a splinter off of the Earth A1 Timeline, but I didn't mention it because from what I heard it was sorta a... plebian run. Missing all the veterans. Not super noteworthy (especially since they lost). Stupid rules. Ehhh.

DarkGemini24601

The only thing is I don't remember nearly any of the S4 people with quality writing actually talking in the think tank. Though I'd chalk that up to Odd's silly rules about "one post per session" killing the social aspect of the story.

DarkGemini24601

Oh, Roller Coaster Tychoon... saw this posted in an unrelated forum and it made me laugh.

pKh8Kiv.png

Taxor_the_First

I finally got something out. Two things, actually, both collabs.
In "Shift of Environment", we see Samantha... shift environments.
In "Unfinished Business", we see Penny... finish business.

I know. Never would have expected that just from reading the titles, would you? We're sneaky like that.

DarkGemini24601

“And you didn’t invite me you… you... !” Ellie’s face reddened and she yelled, “You hypocritical, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, deadly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, Byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, abrasive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally not good bitch!.”
5:50 - Ellie becomes Abridged Dio