X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

PrismaCube

Alright and it's done! Took me less than a day to finish! But man I'm so glad that after months! of pushing it back, I have finally finished the concept design of Akira Sakai The Blood Crystal Mage!

Thank you to those who helped me with the creation of her concept by dropping suggestions it really helped. I will update her Story with Avanix/Yokosora in the coming days. Some time around the time when I post the third chapter to the short story. Anyway enough talking here is a link.

I'm enjoying Fallout 4 so much I might do a fan art of the power armour remade in my image :D (That saying it might take month before I finish it xD)

http://prismacube.deviantart.com/art/Akira-Sakai-571808366?ga_submit_new=10%3A1447359536

DarkGemini24601

Alright and it's done! Took me less than a day to finish! But man I'm so glad that after months! of pushing it back, I have finally finished the concept design of Akira Sakai The Blood Crystal Mage!

Thank you to those who helped me with the creation of her concept by dropping suggestions it really helped. I will update her Story with Avanix/Yokosora in the coming days. Some time around the time when I post the third chapter to the short story. Anyway enough talking here is a link.

I'm enjoying Fallout 4 so much I might do a fan art of the power armour remade in my image :D (That saying it might take month before I finish it xD)

http://prismacube.deviantart.com/art/Akira-Sakai-571808366?ga_submit_new=10%3A1447359536
I was meh about FO4 when you guys were talking about it because I had no experience with the series, but then I saw gameplay. Holy shit, I might buy it when its on sale. Would play it on my streaming computer since my main pc would die horribly trying to run it (hopefully the other one wont suffer the same fate).

PrismaCube

Fallout 4 is just teasing me now, just when I thought it could not get better they play Chopin's Ballad No. 1. The exact same song Kosei plays at the end of Your lie in April! Fuck you Fallout 4 I love you! *Cries in German*

The fact that they have a classical music station on the radio is already awesome enough!

Frostlich1228

Fallout 4 is just teasing me now, just when I thought it could not get better they play Chopin's Ballad No. 1. The exact same song Kosei plays at the end of Your lie in April! Fuck you Fallout 4 I love you! *Cries in German*

The fact that they have a classical music station on the radio is already awesome enough!

i-jelly_kaitou-al.jpg

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member

Oooooo... Fuck you Prisma. The very fact you brought that up makes me cry.

DarkGemini24601

-No historical context for why such a thing would happen in the future, especially when China was being expansionist from what Ramma's history informed us.
-It's not really necessary, as Mary's squeeze doesn't need such a thing to be as she is.
-In general, that's really vague and doesn't actually even explain itself as to what such a 'sexual revolution' would entail.

Resultant is that nonsense isn't canon. That's just silly. :rolleyes: Don't change an entire country for some vaguely defined reason about a character that isn't even in Vanguard of Forseti.

Frostlich1228

-No historical context for why such a thing would happen in the future, especially when China was being expansionist from what Ramma's history informed us.
-It's not really necessary, as Mary's squeeze doesn't need such a thing to be as she is.
-In general, that's really vague and doesn't actually even explain itself as to what such a 'sexual revolution' would entail.

Resultant is that nonsense isn't canon. That's just silly. :rolleyes: Don't change an entire country for some vaguely defined reason about a character that isn't even in Vanguard of Forseti.

Uh... It's happening now... In real life...

You haven't really been keeping up on world events have you?

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Uh... It's happening now... In real life...

You haven't really been keeping up on world events have you?
People are allowed to have sex all they want, they just cant have more than two kids. Old rule was one kid only but that was detrimental so the communist party changed the restriction

DarkGemini24601

Alright, did like 10 seconds of research, and that is not a "revolution". Holy kek. I think there's something wrong with the state of the world when we call a bunch of people walking down the street squirting fake blood out of artificial hymens a "revolution". Nasty. That's just nonsense.

DarkGemini24601

And if you're talking about the topic of homosexuality dude, that's a no-no I established time and again about VoF. Gays have all the rights they could ever want, there are no more LGBT issues. I did that ENTIRELY so that people wouldn't bring it up and make their alternate sexuality characters victimized.

Frostlich1228

Alright, did like 10 seconds of research, and that is not a "revolution". Holy kek. I think there's something wrong with the state of the world when we call a bunch of people walking down the street squirting fake blood out of artificial hymens a "revolution". Nasty. That's just nonsense.

Also, don't base a point off 10 seconds of research, if you're going to argue a point put some effort into it.

DarkGemini24601

Just watch the video... It explains what I'm talking about better than I can honestly.

and homosexuality is actually more accepted in China now than it's ever been, because of this revolution.
Frost, do you think I want to spend 45 minutes watching a video about something that is entirely irrelevant to me and Vanguard of Forseti? No. My whole point is bringing it up was unnecessary. Mary talked about it five times or so, and it served no other purpose other than to be a political flag. About China. Where none of us are from, so that isn't even relevant to our group, and none of us can claim to be an authority on it.

PrismaCube

Is this fuzz really necesarry? Is it so life changing to have whatever frost wrote, not be there anymore? Is it really worth it complaining about it?

Plus frost showed proof...