B

BlackHawks9718

Canadian Military File:
First Name: Valentin
Last Name: Proasheck
Birth Date: March 17th, 1993
Location of Birth: Novgorod, Russia
Background information:
Valentin Proasheck started his military experience at the age of 17. In 2009, Russia began its experience in yet another revolution, however it was kept hush-hush to the general public of the world. He started his experience in 2010 when his brother Artyom and their friends joined the revolution on the rebels side. His first battle was a sad one. As it ended in a rebel defeat, Valentin was forced to retreat, leaving his brother behind to the loyalists. He has been in multiple battles along the Russian landscape, almost all ending in defeat. After two long years, the rebellion had a last stand in the outskirts of St. Petersburg in which the loyalists stormed through their defenses. The rebellion disbanded and ran in dismay. Valentin managed to sneak into Finland and caught a plane to Canada in which he survived off of scraps and meaning less jobs for a year until he made his way to the recruitment station currently placed in Calgary. His report was correct in all aspects and he was recruited four weeks after applying. When first arriving to boot camp, he was the only recruit with a form of military background. When asked what he did by his commanding officer, he explained with this. "Just about everything sir, all from holding and firing a sniper to firing a rocket. None of which i'm proud of doing, but all of which i'm guilty of" With this explanation his commanding officer gave him the nickname "Jack" as he was shown to have a capability of being a "Jack-of-all-trades" soldier. After passing through boot camp with a sense of ease. Now Valentin has three years of military service documented and has achieved the rank of Lieutenant and only at the age of 22.
Note: As a character with PTSD at a young age, situations that are extremely overwhelming may cause inefficiency during key moments, however those moments don't come often so the chances may not be as likely as they were in the past.

Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

Dragonivon

Shaojie Zhang knew a truth that his bosses refused to recognize: there is no profit when everyone is dead.

The Triads had existed for generations, lurking and surviving through wars. But those were wars of men against men, when you could deal with both sides and knew there would be survivors. This war was different. This was a foe that would not stop until everyone was destroyed. The Triad bosses sent out minions and had succeeded in bringing back some interesting technology from a crashed alien ship. But now they were bickering about who to sell it to and for how much.

Fools.

Zhang had another plan, a bolder one, and assuming he survived one that would assure the Triads continued. Taking a last drag on his cigarette Zhang opened the doors to the smoke filled dark room where Razor Chen and his cronies played poker. They looked up at Zhang briefly then resumed staring at each other as they discussed the matters of how much to charge the world for their discovery. It seemed they figured someone would pay twenty-million American dollars for it, presumably some silicon valley tech mogul who didn't believe the world really was ending or that there was climate change.

Zhang shook his head and said simply "I will give you forty-five for what's in the case."

"What are you talking about, Zhang? You don't have forty-five million to give." Suspicion tinged Chen's voice. "Or have you found a sponsor we do not know of?"

Zhang answered simply by drawing his gun and shooting Chen in the forehead. The others were too startled to immediately act, giving Zhang more than enough time to shoot the rest of them with ease. Never underestimate the power of surprise. "Forty-five caliber. I'm glad you accept my bid." Chen's sightless stare didn't protest as Zhang picked up the briefcase and quickly walked out of the room.

Zhang knew that his betrayal would mean his death when the rest of the Triad found out what he had done; however, Zhang had a plan. He would take the case to X-Com, a group he believed was the only chance of winning this war. Hopefully it would make them trust him as far as needed, perhaps the technology itself would be useful beyond that. He would work with them and build his reputation as a warrior. Assuming they won, anything else means everyone is dead and it won't matter, then he would be able to come back as the Triad's new leader. A war hero above reproach to the civilians, a killer without remorse to the underworld. He smirked, feeling the ache on his old scars as he smiled. Doubtless before the war with the aliens was done he would have many new scars to join them.

He had contacted X-com about the technology and told them to meet him at the cemetery behind the gambling house for the trade, he didn't mention they were his getaway vehicle and when he contacted them he didn't actually have it. X-Com would either get him killed or make him the Dragon Head of the Triad. The Triads would continue but under his rule. A secret Dragon-Head of the Triad perhaps, one that conceals it's nature but is no less dangerous. "I will become Chilong (Hornless Dragon)." he murmured to himself with pleasure as he heard the sound of a Skyranger overhead. Right on time, he had wondered how he would get away if they didn't show up.

So far, the bet seems to be paying off.

Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, for as long as the war lasts, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

(Since no one else is taking on Chilong, I thought I'd give it a shot.)

R

Runeslayer100

First Name: Luke

Last Name: Brewer

Appearance:
-Height: 5' 9"
-Weight: 155 lbs
-Eyes: Blue
-Short red hair ("Daywalker" rather than "Ginger" due to lack of freckles)
-Has an emblem on one of his dogtags, a Black spade consumed in a light blue flame.

Biographical Synopsis:

Luke was a shy boy, and being bullied at private school didn't help. When his family could no longer afford to send him to private school, we was transferred to the public school system.

His first year of not only public school, but high school, Luke joined the Junior Reserved Officers Training Corps. Soon after joining JROTC, he went on to be a "Raider", or one of the most physically and mentally fit cadets in the program. Early on he was picked as being one of the best candidates to be the battalion commander his senior year. Within 3 months, he outclassed not only his fellow first years, but some of the more senior cadets as well. By the end of the year he was a squad leader, a Cadet Sergeant, and earned the nickname "Sparkles" for being one of the few cadets who were bronys.

His following year, Luke was immediately promoted to Cadet First Sergeant and given responsibility over 15 cadets. With his friends Taylar and Zach, who were the unit's Executive Officer and Commander respectively, they were one of the best units in the battalion. He was a key leader in many of the events the Program offered, and became the most decorated cadet because of it.

His third year in the program, Luke was once again promoted soon after the year began. He became a Cadet Captain, and was both the Battalion Operations officer and the new Raider Commander. Happy with the promotion, but upset with the position of Operations officer (as he was one of the most un-organized people you could ever meet), he ended up having a falling out with the programs SAI, retired Army Lieutenant Colonel Davidson.

His senior year of high school, he dropped out of the program due to the personal pressure the SAI was putting on him, keeping him from getting a job, girlfriend, and trying to convince him to put the one high school class as priority over his future. He was able to get a summer internship as a Draftsman, using his artistic skills coupled with his technical knowledge to secure himself a good future as a possible engineer. After graduating, Luke joined the National Guard and the local collage's ROTC to later join the army as an officer, but that plan is cut short because of an [REDACTED] attack at his home town which resulted in the collage he was attending being destroyed and the military base being abandoned.

After holding up in his home with his family, a rescue team was sent through the city which found that he, alone, had killed 8 [REDACTED], to protect the few survivors he was with. After being picked up by the team, his family moved to New York while he was transferred by the National Guard to the west coast. There he was contacted by [REDACTED] to join in the fight against the new [REDACTED] threat.

Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Teslin

Jesper
Sorensen
Male
Bio Born in Whitehorse Canada, his parents where both doctors and wanted him to follow three job. At a young age Jesper was very inquisitive about the universe always wondering if something was out there or if we were alone.Later he was also fascinated with military history and weapons. He joined the Army cadets in grande prairie Alberta and became a warrant of his battalion. He also went to countless military camps and learned various survival techniques and gun firing strategies. When he finished school he instantly knew he wanted to be a solider in the Canadian army. He enrolled in the Canadian army in 2012 and quickly learned about the horrors of war when his best friend Felix died during a attack against a small group of terrorists. For 6 months Jesper suffered from post dramatic stress disorder and was unable to fight. After those 6 months he returned with vengeance quickly eliminating many terrorist groups. For his actions his commander awarded him with the queens cross and was promoted to Sargent. His squad lead countless attacks against multiple terrorist organizations he also lead the battle of glory hill in 2014 and defeated the last known terrorist origins action in Afghanistan. 2 months later Jesper met his loving wife Jasmyne but was quickly sent to South Korea because tensions between North and South Korea were at a climax he was stationed there for 1 month. Jesper is smart talented curious and good with a gun. He is willing to die for his country and his only wish is if he dies he wants to die with honour

I

ilovepenguin17

First name: Crystal
Last name: Bradford
Nickname: Night owl
Hair color : Blonde
Race: white

Biographical Synopsis:
Crystal Bradford was born not knowing of her parents except pictures and stories she lived with her aunt until Crystal joined the military she stayed for 4 years but stopped after learning that she was pregnant and her husband Mr.Bradford a central control officer in the X-com project
told her to get home immediately which she did for her child on 2/12/14 April Bradford was born and a year later joined the X-com project from recommendation from her husband and cannot wait to prove herself.

I

innezka

recruitment file #0023-1A

Name (last, First):
Gailinski, Astraka

Profile:

born to a former soviet block nation reassimulated by Russia in 2010 as a joint invasion during the Russian Georgia incident. during the russian invasion of her nation Astraka, who was 14 at the time, was caught in the cross fire of the waring militaries and was lightly injured. (see attached medical report). while the events leading up to this is unclear she joined the nations guerrilla fighters shortly after this incident and in spite of having little to no formal military training has shown great aptitude for battle. surviving the failed bakurot campaign (estimated 97% casualties) she emerged with minor physical injury but the emotional and mental damage is yet unknown (see attached medical report). in spite of fighting against russia, Vladimir Putin himself put forth her recommendation for the Xcom project.

Aptitude: shown expert marksmanship against russia. shown great use of firearms. shown an ability to think on her feet. (Note- requires further explosives training. shown poor team leadership ability.)

Medical Report: most notable past injuries are: gunshot wound(healed) upper right shoulder. multiple broken bones (healed)
Medical Report (psychological): shows aggressive agitation. (short fuse). anti-social personality disorder, general anxiety disorder. PTSD (managed- maintain observation. recommended journal treatment.) (Notes- shy, and outwardly quiet. shows anxiety in social settings however approaches the mission with fluidity. [Possible combat dependancy- investigate further]

Former Commanders letter.

To whom it may concern,

i am submitting (Astraka Gailinski) for special operation [REDACTED]. in spite of her lack of training, she learned first hand on the battlefield how to soldier. this learning curve, i believe, makes her a potential asset for [REDACTED]. the ability to adapt in the heat of battle, coupled with the drive to get the job done no matter the cost to herself will undoubtedly make her a valuable soldier. she has shown the upmost honor in herself and the Russian motherland.

Comrade General Ivo Tradeski.
Russian Special Operations Group
1/26 729th.

Vlakvark

To: XCOM Initiative Commander 'ChristopherOdd'

Subject: Personnel for XCOM Initiative

Commander, regarding the demand for veteran personnel for the XCOM Initiative, I can personally nominate one of our active duty soldiers. He has already expressed his full willingness to join the initiative, and to do whatever is asked of him to further the effort. Below I have attached all requested information regarding said soldier. I will trust your discretion in the matter.

And, Commander, I speak for all of South Africa when I say 'Mag God met julle wees'.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
First Name: Koenraad

NDG: 'Vlakvark' (Warthog in Afrikaans)

Last Name: Vermaak
Sex: Male

Race: Caucasian (Afrikaner)

Height: 193 cm (6'4")

Weight: 137 kg (301 lbs)

POB: Cape Town, South Africa

DOB: 11/2/1970

Languages: Afrikaans, English, Xhosa (passing), Kikongo (passing)

Skills: Bushcraft, Long-Range Reconnaissance, Marksmanship, Heavy Weaponry, Demolitions, First Aid and Field Surgery, Urban warfare

Biographical Synopsis: Born to a working class Afrikaner family in Cape Town during the Apartheid era, Vermaak led an uneventful life until he was conscripted into the South African Defense Force in 1987. Singled out as an exceptional soldier during training, Vermaak proved his competence while serving in Angola, almost single handedly driving back a large MPLA offensive when much of his squad was too fatigued or injured to continue fighting. These events, coupled with his almost inhuman strength and stamina, earned Vermaak the nickname of Vlakvark, and a place in the prestigious 'Recces' Special Forces.

Upon the withdrawal of the South African Defense Force and its disbandment at the end of the Apartheid regime, Vermaak was one of the few soldiers to retain his position instead of going into one of the many new PMCs that had been founded by now jobless South African veterans. From the mid 1990's onward Vermaak has served as a military 'adviser' in several hotbeds in Africa as well as an operative on several classified operations. He has no surviving family or personal connections outside the military, which makes him perfectly suited to a lifetime of service.

Last edited:

MrPegasus

Dear Commander Odd,

First Name: Maximum
Last Name: Ryder

Biographical Synopsis: Following the death of Maximum's family in a house fire, Maximum was taken to an orphanage near Boston. There, Maximum stayed silent, not ever talking to anyone. At the orphanage, Maximum was feared by the other children because he would often get into fights. At age 18, Maximum left the orphanage to study physics at MIT. After 2 years at MIT, Maximum was kicked out, after driving his car through his professor's classroom. Shortly after, Maximum was involved with gangs and drugs. During this time, Maximum was falling in love with his childhood friend. Tragedy soon struck Maximum as he discovered that his lover was killed by a fellow gang member during a stick-up. Maximum's rage soon got to him, and he decided on revenge. After killing 75% of the gang, Maximum was taken into witness protection, and told to practice in firearms and combat situations. All Maximum knew was that he was not under witness protection, but something much bigger. He caught a glampse once of the word XCOM, and had never thought about it since...

Notes: Maximum Ryder has shown great potential in not only firearms, but can also keep calm during panic situations. We believe he doesn't speak much because of the fire when he was young. As for his pent up rage, we just have to hope he can keep it controlled. We don't want a pshycopath on the front lines.

Pledge: I have, on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military solier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending this planetary system. My life.

D

DEATHBYMONKEY35

First Name: Robert
Last Name: Lake (Last name changed for his protection)
Position applying for: Sky-Ranger Pilot

Biographical Synopsis: Born into a very secretive life. Had a private teacher and no friends. Turns out his father is part of the council. He has serious training in all kinds of fire-arms & does not except failure. After 18 years of living in solitude (except for a very few selective group )decided to sign up for the Military. After his squad was sent on it's first mission he got shot in the knee making it impossible for him to go into the front lines. he started to fly jets and after a 2 years decided to sign up to be a Pilot for X-com once seeing it was possible.

Z

ZSniper13

First Name: Shane
Last Name: Marshall

Biographical Synopsis: Born in Highland, Utah, Shane lived a simple life. Being a small town, there wasn't much to do. Shane always played war with his friends and when he got older he played airsoft and paintball. He is one of the biggest patriots anyone will ever meet, as he has been since birth. He was raised by his mother Alice and his father Alan. He also had a sister named Jessica but she died at the age of 9 in a tragic car accident. Shane was the driver in this car accident and has never been able to forgive himself for it. After this accident he left to join the United States Marine Corps at the age of 18. He just wanted to get away, for the guilt ate away at him. He was one of the best recruits to have ever gone through boot camp. After 2 years of service he was selected to be a Marine Scout Sniper at the age of 21. He served one tour in Afghanistan as a Scout Sniper.

In His one tour in Afghanistan the unimaginable happened. Him and his spotter were covering a Marine convoy in the Kandahar Province. However it was too quiet as this is one of the hottest spots in Afghanistan. It seemed that way at first. Shane watched in horror as multiple RPGs took out the entire convoy. Now Shane was pinned down deep in enemy territory and had no way out. He knew if he stayed still the enemy would find him and most likely kill him. Shane and his spotter, Kevin, starting shooting at all the enemies in their sights. It was hopeless however, as there were much too many for them to take out. As Shane and his spotter sniped the enemies they also called for an emergency evac. Before evac got there Shane's spotter met a horrible death. As they watched the helicopter approach, an RPG came right at Shane and Kevin. They both started to move but Kevin wasn't fast enough. He was blown to literal bits. Shane has never fully recovered from this traumatic experience.

Shane resigned from the USMC after this tour and has been at home since. He still lives a lonely life, as most of his friends are either KIA or currently oversees. Shane wants to fight the good fight and protect those around him as he always has, but he doesn't know how.

Zanza

First Name: Matthew
Last Name: McMorland
Biographical Synopsis: Matthew's mother died during child birth, leaving him to be raised by his Father and his Uncle. Young Matthew grew up listening to the tales of their adventures and antics they had throughout their lives. The stories ranged from taking down an entire street gang, to dogsled racing across the arctic, to the time they got stranded on a deserted island. Being the two outgoing individuals they were, they regularly took him on hunting trips. During these trips, they taught Matthew everything they knew about surviving in the wild.

A few days after he had turned 18, Matthew's Father and Uncle met up with some old friends of there's and went on one last adventure. A month later, Matthew received word that his Father and Uncle had died in a rockslide.

Matthew spent the next five years traveling the world as a mercenary. He put what he learned from his family to good use by tracking down poachers, rescuing soldiers that had gone MIA, and taking down a terrorist cell or two. He looks forward to the day he'll be able to tell his family about his many adventures for a change.

H

HonestToffee

Given Name: Ezekiel (shortened to Zeke in most circumstances)
Family Name: Dunbar
Date of Birth: 26th of June, 1985
Previous Military Experience: Australian Foreign Legion, 2003- Present
Criminal Records: N/A
Height: 2.12 metres
Weight: 89 Kilograms
Race: Caucasian
Biographical synopsis:
Born in Melbourne on the 26th of June, 1985, Ezekiel lived with his parents until age 14, at which time he moved to a boarding school in Sydney.
While receiving rather average grades throughout his time in senior and middle school with an average of C+ on all his tests, he passed his HCE with an ATAR of 99.85, and despite multiple scholarship offers, enlisted in the army at age 18.
After having a successful military career, during his 6th tour to Afghanistan his Heroics in storming a machine gun encampment saved the lives of his badly injured squad and earned him a Victoria Cross, the Highest medal for heroics. He then returned to service in Afghanistan, only to lose one of his eyes, and nearly his life to an I.E.D, but was saved by his close friend Cole MacGrath.
After retiring from active service and training to be an officer, Dunbar returned to the wartorn middle east as a military advisor for the Afghanistan security forces that were being returned control of the region while western armies pulled out. It was at this time the call came to join an elite military unit, Earth's first and last line of defense, Xcom.

Rosen0x5

First Name: Richard
Last Name: Kuklinski
Biographical Synopsis: An orphan, forced to sell wallets on the street that were made by other orphans to make money for the orphanage, he wondered the street doing what he did best. Never bothered with any of it, instead he stole anything he could and he did odd jobs for anyone who was willing to pay. When the time to hand over the money from selling wallets to the orphanage owners came he gave nothing and was always punished with child labor, followed by lashes with a belt. This continued untill he was 13 when he was adopted by a member of the LaRocca Mafia family.

The man who adopted little Richard Kuklinski was looking for a child just like him in order to make a fine edition to the family. He was shown the many roots of the family, all the family members and all the ties they had, aswell as the head of the family who was Aleko Patterson. Richard was used to deliver illigle goods to clients all over the area controlled by his family. As he grew he was thaught to use and disassemble various Rifles and Pistols. At the age of 21 he did his first drive by, gunning down members of an opposing family, starting a gangwar between the 2 families. It ended 3 years later when the 2 Mafia bosses, Aleko Patterson and John Bruno, faced off in a warehouse raid, which ended with Richard Kuklinski putting a bullet inbetween the opposing mafia boss's head. Richard and Aleko were the only standing men around that warehouse at the time. Happy and overjoyed with a lowered guard, the mafia boss stared in the sky with a tear in his eye. Moments later a bullet pierced his skull from behind, Richard Kuklinski had taken over. As he returned to his family's hideout he explained what happened to the more powerful and influential members with a few minor details added. Seeing as he was the only one who returned, he was made boss of the LaRocca Mafia family at age 24.

As time went by, he knew that someone else would try and sieze power by putting a bullet thrue his head. So he forged a fake identity and left for New Mexico at the age of 31, bringing with him only a suitcase with a silenced sniper rifle and a silenced pistol. Aswell as a hit-list with people who's deaths would bring much wealth to his anonymous Bank Account. After much stalking and only a few silenced witnesses, the list of 24 people was complete in just 5 years. Feeling like he had acomplished a lot, he settled down close to the Beaches of Normandy at age 36, relaxing and enjoying everything he missed in life. Making up for the childhood he never had, hoping to live out his life to the fullest with the blood money he had made in New Mexico.

However, he got bored. Bored of the women and drinks, bored of the calm sounds of the sea. The lack of thrill and adrenaline was too much for him, as thats what all his life was. With fire in his eyes, he sought to join the X-COM project as thats where he will find the things his very heart desires.

S

SABER173

First Name: Elice
Last Name: White
Biographical Synopsis: Elice White age 24. Born in Tokyo Japan. Has always been a loner and does not fit in with crowds. During her schooling she would often been seen alone. When approached she only responds with " I will not need to be with people in the future, so I need to be accustomed to being alone." She did not want to go into college, instead she enlisted into the military. (The branch is unknown to this day). All we do know about her military career is that she was a sniper. She made 1st LT with her skill in only a couple of wars. Elice White has seen the grim reapers face many times out on the battle field. On her last year in the military a group of soldiers were talking about how easy it was to kill in the wars and how it made them feel good, but not Elice she was the only sniper in the group. That comment made her snap and she killed everybody there but one. They questioned him of course but all he would say was " I am a sniper I have to see everything the whites of their eyes as they fall. Never forget who you kill because I assure you they wont forget you." All we can conclude from this is that she must of let him live so he could tell the tale.

G

gamerex27

First Name: Francis
Last Name: Gamer
Nickname: "Fookmi"
DOB: 1 January, 1985
Sexual Orientation: Do you really care?
Hair color: Blond
Eye color: Brown

Recruitment Log:
"So, Francis," the officer said, "you've been in the military for...9 years?"

Yawning slightly, the man from suburban Jersey nodded. "Uh huh. I was planning on going to college, but for some reason, I got rejected from everywhere but West Point. No idea why."

Glancing at the file, the recruitment officer realized that the reason for this was, in fact, for starting an impromptu paintball session in the school's gymnasium. For some reason, only West Point seemed to take this as a behavior that would be good for their school-probably because they were short on good sharpshooters at the time. Wisely, he choose not to mention this.

"Let's see here...you were assigned to the national border near New Mexico. You received a commendation for stopping a fellow soldier from killing some immigrants?"

Francis nodded, wincing slightly at the memory. "Yeah, and I've got the bullet scar to prove it. I have no idea why he fired on them: all of their documentation was correct. Guess it was just blatant racism."

"And after that, you participated in the..." the recruitment officer blinked yet again, and narrowed his eyes at...whatever this was. "The Great Rat War of 2014?"

With a sigh, the Jerseyman nodded. "There was an infestation in the base that was getting out of hand. The higher-ups told me to grab some rat poison and go. But the things were friggin' ROUSes-like, the size of my hand. They were vicious SOBs, too. We went form rat poison to firearms to flamethrowers, and we could barely stop them. We didn't lose anyone, but we were forced to abandon the base. There were literally thousands of them. Somehow, we didn't lose anybody, unless you count our dignity as a casualty."

Looking again at his file, the officer gave Francis another incredulous stare. "Care to explain why your nickname is...Fookmi?"

He snickered yet again. "I was really into anime and other Japanese stuff, and the other guys just started calling me it after we all saw Austin Powers. I hated it at first, but it kind of stuck."

The officer looked again at the file. He was eccentric, to be sure, but his firing records were solid, and he handled well under pressure. His ability to stay cool under pressure (such as when dozens of rats were crawling up him and biting at his armor) and his willingness to protect innocents was a plus, and would be of great help if they were forced to go into terror attack missions.

"Right, we'll...we'll call you back." He waved for the next person to come in, and Francis dutifully exited the room.

Once out, he pumped his fist and whooped in triumph. "Yeah! Knew I'd get in!"

Unbeknownst to him, he was still being reviewed. Probably not the first choice, but a possible backup soldier position might suit him. At the very least, he might make good base security material.

Okay, am I done here? I really have to go to the bathroom, and I told the guys down in Engineering I'd return their Fullmetal Alchemist DVDs. Wait, what do you mean the mike's still on?! Motherfu- "[end of recording]

OOC: I would greatly enjoy getting gene mods, especially the second heart or any brain mods. The latter would open up some great RPing opportunities, like struggling with alien memories and such. "Why do I remember being a Sectoid schoolboy?!", and such other shenanigans.

P

Peemonkeybrain

First name josh
second name Bradford
applying for central
Bio
born in to a farming family I wanted more than just a mediocre life of farming i wanted some action. I was always getting into trouble but all that's behind me i want a fresh start a clean slate. I'm not the one who goes in balls deep and guns blazing i take my time and think everything over but i am a very loyal soldier i will listen to orders. i have always wondered what lies beyond those star and X-com is my answer to that question. I'm not a social person i like just siting on my own and keeping my gob shut tight as a mouse trap yeah i don't do jokes at all i didn't go to school i was told it was unnecessary for farmers so i just stayed at home shot guns all day i never missed but lots of metal was ruined by me. Iran away when i was 10 years old to go to have a normal life.
i ran to the nearest town and a old man took me in he took me school and i was a very fast learner considering i missed out 5 years of education. the old man taught me to control my anger though music it worked and now i play the harmonica.when he pasted away i was only 16 he was like a dad to me i was aloud to stay in the house and go school he had a very noble funeral no one but me came to his funeral. i honed my tactical skill in my down time so wouldn't get to enraged by little mistake i made. at 18 I enlisted as a tactical officer in the British royal navy they turned me down because of my past so now im 21 and a lot more sensible in combat situations you could say I've mellowed with age now i wonder what im signing up for

Pledge:
I Joshua Bradford , on this day, voluntarily enlisted myself, as an elite military soldier, in the X-COM special forces. I am giving myself, unconditionally, to the cause. I do bind myself to conform, in all instances, to such rules and regulations, as set forth by my supreme commander ChristopherOdd. I trust him with my life. And by taking this oath, I realize, I may ultimately lose something while defending the planetary systems. My life.

O

onb0ardruid

First Name: Jon
Last Name: Umber
Biographical Synopsis: Born and raised to a rich family in Lansing, Michigan, Jon was a football star and member of his high schools honor roll every year he was there. Teachers recommended him to professors in a wide variety of colleges, and everyone was shocked when he turned to the Marines for education and work. However, Jon soon learned just how brutal life in the military could be. While patrolling a town in Pakistan, Jon saw a soldier step on an IED and explode not 10 yards from where he was standing. Ignoring his own wounds, I.E a piece of shrapnel the size of a pencil in his arm, he ran to the soldiers aid and carried him back to base with the help of the man patrolling with them. The man he tried to save bled out and died, and Jon was sent home with a purple heart. As he was barred from going back to Pakistan, he became a police officer and rose quickly through the ranks, eventually being recommended for the CIA. Jon was not happy with this change, as he enjoyed being down and dirty in the criminal underworld, and all he did in the CIA was sort papers and fetch coffee. He quit the CIA after about 3 months, and elected to go back to the military, but on an aircraft carrier instead of a tank. He rose through the ranks like Google's stocks in 2005, and became first officer. He stayed aboard that carrier for 4 years, until he was again contacted by the CIA, and ordered to come home. For what purpose, Jon had no idea.

Guilhudo

First Name: Guilherme
Last Name: Weber
Biographical Synopsis: Born in 1977 in Brazil, South America, Guilherme had a pleasant childhood with no major problems, and grew up dreaming to serve the local forces. But before that, Weber attended Engineering School at the age of 19, so as to complete his studies. At the age of 26, he joined the military, and passed through the ranks with almost no problem.With a lot of effort and study, Guilherme learned how to fly a jet, and spent most of his career scouting and performing quick assaults on jets, bombers, and other military aircraft. Guilherme was always fascinated by Jet Fighters, and therefore is a little bit more proficient on piloting this kind of jet. Since then, his ability to pilot a jet has improved to amazing levels, and is considered one of the most skilled pilots in the Brazilian Army. When the fateful alien invasion occurred, Guilherme Weber was called to serve in the XCOM last standing army, hoping to take place in one of it's Interceptors on South America.

Last edited:
R

Robert Baldino

First Name: Robert

Last Name: Baldino

Biographical Synopsis: A 23 year-old chemist with a long dead family who joined the military to get away, Most notable for his ability to keep on his toes, but certainly not his social skills.

Frozen Messiah

First Name: Lukas

Last Name: Winters

Nation of Birth: Michigan City, America

Biographical Synopsis:
Lukas Winters was the eldest son of the Winters family with only one brother, Edward Winters, to compete with for that title. Lukas had a life of privilege which was funded from the information technology company Zenith which was built up in the 80’s to become one of the strongest players worldwide when it comes to information technology. Very early on in Lukas’s life, around the age of 6, he was found to have a well above average IQ. This gift was very much fostered by his parents.

Lukas was brought up to take the head of the company and continue the family legacy. He seemed to show every inclination that he was going to be perfect for the part with a keen intellect and a passion for knowledge. His focus however shifted more and more overtime to the study of neurology and the evolution of the brain. This interest came along with the interest of how much the mind can influence the world around it, of course this was purely something of interest rather then of study. While He spent as much time reading as much as he could on anything that was deemed relevant to the subject.

His research, and high grades, eventually gained some attention and got him a scholarship at the Heidelberg University in Germany. This scholarship was his ticket away from his fate at Zenith and to do something that he very much would love. His family was not entirely positive about this but he managed to persuade them. His brother however saw it very much as a slight towards the company and the family. After that point the brothers never really spoke with Edward actively shunning Lukas. So Lukas was sent out to Germany to seek out the answers to the many questions that he was searching for with the understanding that he was to play a role in the German branch of Zenith.

After 2 years at Heidelberg he was able to become an assistant for Professor Wilhelm Kolman in his study of the relationship between the human mind and its environment. This was where Lukas began to make strides in the area of neurology due to his interaction with the Professor re-invigorating his interest in what would be considered “psychics”. His studies began to make ripples in the academic community; he was still very much an outcast from many scientific circles. As he continued his study in neurology he was given notice that his studies would be very much welcomed into the XCOM project. The possibility of having a place where his understanding would be appreciated was responded to quickly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.