Starstream Think Tank

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

If anyone is interested maybe I could try a Vampire the Masquerade RP. I have been DMing for that universe and we could impliment a system where we actually do DnD style rolls during missions and such

ShadowHounder

That moment when you plan preparations of leave an RP to focus on the future... only to remember two of your characters are integral to the main story.

I've done fucked myself over with this predicament...

ShadowHounder

in an attempt to break the silence... I wish to ask everyone if there is anything on the Knights of the Roundtable info page they feel is missing or you like added/expanded upon.

Dahlexpert

in an attempt to break the silence... I wish to ask everyone if there is anything on the Knights of the Roundtable info page they feel is missing or you like added/expanded upon.

Humm maybe you could add more hellish monsters like hell hounds succubus, or even that because there’s been so many tares between the mortal world and hell it effected the animals making minatars. And most predators are mindless demons same with certain herbivores and aquatic animals.

ShadowHounder

Humm maybe you could add more hellish monsters like hell hounds succubus, or even that because there’s been so many tares between the mortal world and hell it effected the animals making minatars. And most predators are mindless demons same with certain herbivores and aquatic animals.
I can see that... I'll think up a few creatures of hell to put up tomorrow.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Oh... missed that Shadow wants to drop out... leaving just five of us, one of which doesn't have a lot of time to write and another who has even less.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Really sorry Zombs... I tried my best to keep going
It's fine. You're not the first one to leave... or the second. You're actually the fifth for this story alone. Wow...

I've... become a bit disheartened I admit. I've lost so many people. The story has gone on so many tangents. And between the all powerful sorceress and her followers, the pirate lord with near limitless resources, and the all-knowing assassin spymaster with her hands in everything, does anyone in the story even take Ravenwood serious anymore? Do any of you even care about him? See him as any kind of threat?

I just... made him too grounded while not expecting the same from everyone else has made him a pathetic and impotent nothing. He was supposed to be this badass killer with a legion of highly trained mercs, deep pockets, moles, spies, men on the inside, and an emotional tie to JJ by essentially being her adoptive father, and now ANYTHING I do with him will pale in comparison to everyone else's conclusion.

It is my fault. I let this story go too long. I didn't plan it out well enough. I slacked off too much. I let control escape me too often.

I think... maybe we should end the story as a whole. Just finish it up seperately. We'll still post on the main page in case anyone wants to read it. But we'll just finish things with seperate people. B0 and I can finish things with Tiamat and Ghost. Dahl and I will conclude thing with Solex and Roberta. Frost and I will finish things up with Lady, Abraham, and Nessie. Sirius can just fade away, or be used for whatever Nessie needs. Probably won't even bother with a big showdown with him since it won't be anything compared to Tiamat or Solex.

Them and the Norscans. God, that was stupid bringing them in! Another factor that makes my MAIN VILLAIN pointless, a lone man with one or two hundred bounty hunters versus a galactic federation of planets so massive it rivals and posses a threat to all of GFP space! Maybe I should just have someone kill him. Any takers? Tiamat could do it with a thought, a couple ships from Solex could wipe him out, Ghost could easily assassinate him, or Nessie could betray him. Fuck, maybe I'll just have his daughter kill him...

ShadowHounder

It's fine. You're not the first one to leave... or the second. You're actually the fifth for this story alone. Wow...

I've... become a bit disheartened I admit. I've lost so many people. The story has gone on so many tangents. And between the all powerful sorceress and her followers, the pirate lord with near limitless resources, and the all-knowing assassin spymaster with her hands in everything, does anyone in the story even take Ravenwood serious anymore? Do any of you even care about him? See him as any kind of threat?

I just... made him too grounded while not expecting the same from everyone else has made him a pathetic and impotent nothing. He was supposed to be this badass killer with a legion of highly trained mercs, deep pockets, moles, spies, men on the inside, and an emotional tie to JJ by essentially being her adoptive father, and now ANYTHING I do with him will pale in comparison to everyone else's conclusion.

It is my fault. I let this story go too long. I didn't plan it out well enough. I slacked off too much. I let control escape me too often.

I think... maybe we should end the story as a whole. Just finish it up seperately. We'll still post on the main page in case anyone wants to read it. But we'll just finish things with seperate people. B0 and I can finish things with Tiamat and Ghost. Dahl and I will conclude thing with Solex and Roberta. Frost and I will finish things up with Lady, Abraham, and Nessie. Sirius can just fade away, or be used for whatever Nessie needs. Probably won't even bother with a big showdown with him since it won't be anything compared to Tiamat or Solex.

Them and the Norscans. God, that was stupid bringing them in! Another factor that makes my MAIN VILLAIN pointless, a lone man with one or two hundred bounty hunters versus a galactic federation of planets so massive it rivals and posses a threat to all of GFP space! Maybe I should just have someone kill him. Any takers? Tiamat could do it with a thought, a couple ships from Solex could wipe him out, Ghost could easily assassinate him, or Nessie could betray him. Fuck, maybe I'll just have his daughter kill him...
if you need to talk... I'm still willing to listen...

Dahlexpert

I think what you mostly need is rest zombie, I think we all made these different stories to take a load off your shoulder. I didn’t think it add to them.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

You know we all love you and are here to support you. I do kinda agree with Dahl. I think a break would be good. I mean. Not a break from writing entirely, just a break from GMing, it's a lot of pressure.