Starstream Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So you guys... think we should just stop and leave things as they are? Without conclusions? Um... okay... I guess... kinda sets off my OCD and makes me even sadder... to know that there is such little caring that everyone would be fine with it just ending... but okay...

ShadowHounder

So you guys... think we should just stop and leave things as they are? Without conclusions? Um... okay... I guess... kinda sets off my OCD and makes me even sadder... to know that there is such little caring that everyone would be fine with it just ending... but okay...
we never said we didn't care about the story... it's just we care about your well being more. If you want to tie up the loose ends first then we can do that... but we want to make sure you aren't overworking yourself to do so

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Well... my offer still stands. I don't like leaving things unfinished. If you guys don't want to continue, it's fine. I'm not going to force anyone who isn't having fun anymore to continue. But if anyone wants to finish up their stories while Shadow finishes preparing his RP, I'm here for you. Sorry this... kinda ended in failure... again. We were so close...

Dahlexpert

Well... my offer still stands. I don't like leaving things unfinished. If you guys don't want to continue, it's fine. I'm not going to force anyone who isn't having fun anymore to continue. But if anyone wants to finish up their stories while Shadow finishes preparing his RP, I'm here for you. Sorry this... kinda ended in failure... again. We were so close...
It’s not a failure, I’m having fun with this RP and I’m sure the others are two. And the people that left Dark is in college so he wasn’t gonna be around long. No the others I’m sure they are just busy with life, the point is you never failed us. I don’t know why you’re saying again? You didn’t fail the first time.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
When everyone else has had their go at being a GM, I was still interested in doing that Zombie RP. Was anyone else interested in it?

Honestly, I was hoping Starstream would attract more people so I could do my passion project... but instead I have less people then ever. So is there any point in doing it? I put more work into it then you guys might think, but I'll drop it if no one is interested and skip right to Terra Dolor 2 since that's something people would actually care about.

...right? Would enough of you be interested in TD2? Or is that also a dead well? If so, what would you guys like? Anything? Or should I just retire from GMing?

Dahlexpert

When everyone else has had their go at being a GM, I was still interested in doing that Zombie RP. Was anyone else interested in it?

Honestly, I was hoping Starstream would attract more people so I could do my passion project... but instead I have less people then ever. So is there any point in doing it? I put more work into it then you guys might think, but I'll drop it if no one is interested and skip right to Terra Dolor 2 since that's something people would actually care about.

...right? Would enough of you be interested in TD2? Or is that also a dead well? If so, what would you guys like? Anything? Or should I just retire from GMing?

Zombie I would like Terra Dorra 2, but let’s finish the current RP then will shadows, then probably mine. Then we can do your lovely zombie project, but let’s currently focus on Starstream. And your not a bad GM, these last two RPs have given me some of my best characters. So stop lowering your self esteem buddy.

ShadowHounder

CS page for KoRT is up for anyone interested... Though I would prefer you try to focus on finishing up your Starstream stuff before you start working on your characters.

the exception being Zombie, since he created characters while he was helping me prep and plan :p

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
My characters are posted with pictures. I know the pictures are required but I like giving people a point of reference to look at, and myself one when I forget my own characters. Didn't make a bio for Dorothy because she is she is more an extension of her mother's character and I already pushed past Shadow's likely intended character limit. In my defense, only two of them are main characters, the rest being lesser used side characters. Tell me what you guys think.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
On a sadder note, or I guess a happy one depending on your perspective, I now have to leave home for work 15 minutes later then I was and wait in my car until it is time to start. Was getting to work 20-30 minutes early, but like always as seems to be human nature, people keep taking advantage of me, punching out as early as possible whether I say I'm ready and punched in or not, thus forcing me to start early. So instead of me being allowed to be nice and come in early in case someone has to leave, I have to just come in exactly on time.

And I'm not leaving at the same time I have been and sitting in my car wasting gas for 20 minutes. They wamt to use me? They've lost me as a safety net. Sick of this shit. Bad enough I had to stay an extra 2 hours yesterday because people call in at the last second...